Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 pm
Ryuu groans at the yelling, then blinks as she spot the two demons running towards Aku. She carefully picks up a lodge from the fire, throwing it to block their path then hisses as her tail flickers. Tatsuko hissing at them as well, trying to scare them.

Aku rolls over only to have the fire right in front of her nose. Grumbling as she scratched her nose only to get burned, she quickly jerks back as she sat up. "What business has you?!" She says as she quickly realized the situation, drawing her bow and two arrows then aimed carefully as she stood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:32 pm
Arcon and Ekron say "we come to free the demons." Tarik responds "We are not slaves. She only pretends to be our owner."

He tosses some food at them. Arcon and Ekron are bewildered and stand down. The introduce themselves then greedily devour the food. Arcon says to Aku, "Please madam, we beg your pardon. Please be our owner."  

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm
Aku lowers her bow, then sets it aside with a sigh. She listens as they talk with food still in their mouths then blinks as they ask her to become their master. Ryuu growls under her breath,"And why should we let them tag along?" She asks with a glare as she sat up with her back against the tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 pm
Arcon and Ekron finish the food and grovel at Aku's feet. "Please madam, we have suffered much." Ekron removes his shirt to show them his terribly beatened and scared body. Some of his scars are to the bone. "We can help you. We are good fighters, we can guard you." Arcon takes a burning log and holds it to the brands that they got in the village to burn them so they cannot be tracked. They bravely endure the pain. "Madam, we will wear your mark."

Tarik stands watching, not saying anything. Then he says. "They will send out the dogs for you. We need to leave." He snuffs out the fire so the smell of smoke will not attrack the dogs. He conjurs up a strong wind to blow away the scent and then makes it rain to cover their tracks.  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 am
misty_seabrz
Sasori jumped out of the way of the odd black flames and shoots at the intruder. "Sorry, but I am kind of attached to mine at the moment."

Amiric's eyes narrowed before he took a deep breath. "Time for you to see what true power is, demon fool," he murmured. "I would advise for you two to both get out of here while I keep this one busy; I'm going to use two techniques that are very destructive," he said quietly. He closed his left eye as his right one changed, turning a deep red with unusual markings.
User Image
"Go now!! You do not want to be near this!!" he bellowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 am
Sasori looks at Amiric and nods then goes outside of the temple to wait with the others.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 am
You will wish to get some distance between us, as it will be very destructive over a large area, Amiric warned telepathically. Roarke quickly got about three hundred fifty feet between himself and Sasori from Amiric's location.
Amiric's red eye began bleeding slightly before he chuckled. "Time for you to burn, screaming," he murmured. "Amaterasu!!" he whispered. The demon gave a shriek that was unearthly and extremely loud before the entire temple detonated in a massive fireball. A swirl of shadow flitted along the ground before Amiric materialized near Sasori. Both of his eyes had become a deep gray color and held the same marking as his right eye had before.
(See my previous post for that..)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:00 pm
Aku watches them curiously, then sighs after a long thought. "You may join us, however I bear no sign. And you may call me Aku when the need for being formal disappears. We have much ground to cover." She states as she grabs her bow then hid it just like before. Then tucks in her hair into the hood after putting it in, not wanting for her hair to become a mess.

Ryuu glances to Tatsuko, then the two new demons. Grunting in disapproval, she picks up the bags of food then carries it on her back. She walks ahead of them, passing the demons without a second glance. Tatsuko slyly whispers in her ear, trying to cheer her up.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:23 pm
Tarik tells the brothers, "If you are any trouble, I will kill you." he then starts walking down the path. The brothers, scared, just follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm
Ryuu stops breifly when she realized that she wasn't even aware which direction to go. She glances towards Tarik, then follows behind him after he passes.

Aku snickers as Tarik threatens the two, somehow amusing when she saw their expressions. "No need, I'll keep them in order if they fail to do so." She informs him as she disappears from sight then reappears in between the brothers. "You'll catch a cold that way.." Aku warns, suddenly having Ekron's shirt as she puts it on him.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Ekron apologizes to Aku, "Thank you." Arcon swats his brother in the head for his stupidity, "Very sorry mistress," he says to Aku. "Mistress Aku, may I ask...the demon ahead, he says you are not really his mistress but he pretends to be your slave? How is this so? There are no free slaves in Antera. He wears a collar but has use of his powers and his powers seem to be very strong.

My brother and I are lesser demons. Our magic is weaker but we are physically strong and have the power of summoning creatures."

As Tarik walks ahead, he is annoyed by the two brothers. He wanted to free them but did not think they would follow him. He thought they would be dead weight but it was too late to get rid of them now, they might give up their location so he had to bring them with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:54 pm
Aku chuckles at their attitude, reminding her of children back in the old days at her village. "True, there are no free slaves...." She sighs, being reminded of ones whom right now were being sold. "It would be wise if you two were a bit more quieter, you are already have both of them mad at you for disturbing our rest." She warns the brothers as she could sense Ryuu's and Tarik's frustration.

Ryuu rolls her eyes as she folded her arms, relaxing herself. She glances over to Tarik,"Curious bunch, aren't they?" She jests, Tatsuko yawning as she does. "Rea tune'e.." Ryuu whispers, telling Tatsuko to sleep for now.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:37 pm
The brothers are confused by the strange relationship of their new master and the other slaves. The heed her and walk silently as Tarik led the way. It was strange that he should know these mountain paths so well, but not seem to be from this area.

It is just dawn as they reach the next village. Everyone is just waking so they easily slip in and out of town in-noticed.

Tarik takes them off the main road to a herding path to bypass the next town. They stop at a secluded area in the woods to rest from the burning hot mid day sun.

~~~~~~~~~

Tarik says, "We will rest here for a few hours. It will be easier to travel when the sun starts to set." There is a shady area and a cool stream. Tarik takes off his cloak and sets down his bag then walks into the stream to was the road grime and sweat off. The cool water was refreshing. He steps out and dries quickly in the beating sun then goes to the shade of a tree.

He says to Aku, "Did you have any other dreams of the man you saw?" Hopeful that there was more to her visions. He picks an apple from the tree and sits in the shade to eat it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 pm
OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame
You will wish to get some distance between us, as it will be very destructive over a large area, Amiric warned telepathically. Roarke quickly got about three hundred fifty feet between himself and Sasori from Amiric's location.
Amiric's red eye began bleeding slightly before he chuckled. "Time for you to burn, screaming," he murmured. "Amaterasu!!" he whispered. The demon gave a shriek that was unearthly and extremely loud before the entire temple detonated in a massive fireball. A swirl of shadow flitted along the ground before Amiric materialized near Sasori. Both of his eyes had become a deep gray color and held the same marking as his right eye had before.
(See my previous post for that..)

Sasori looks over to Amiric as he appears. "You are quite the magician. Now that that is done, I guess we need to figure out where Tarik went.... Let's see, we came from that direction so I guess we should go in this direction."

Sasori starts off on the path.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm
The brothers follow Tarik to the water and clean up then sit in the shade away from Tarik, listening. They wonder what their mistress Aku had visions of.

Arcon summons a small mountain deer and Ekron prepares it for slaughter so that they can have some meat for their meal. He starts to cut the throat of the deer to let out the blood while Arcon prepares the fire to cook the deer.

Ekron skins the deer then drains the blood into the hide. Arcon collected wood for the fire and creates a spit for the deer to cook. They were use to the heat so it did not bother them much.

Ekron throws some scraps to the baby dragon.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games