Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:25 pm
-Oblivious to the others following him. still ran through the park he felt his heart beat throb hard and he knew what was coming.. his other half.. the part of him that wants to incinerate everything. He slipped and fell to the ground, he curled in in on himself as the ground around him erupted into purple flame covering his body. and his mind burned.- GGGGGRRRAAAAHhhh A yell ripped through his throat. as the power inside him forced its way through his body creating a multi flame tornado.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 pm
Blade let his wings unfold to help him find Jin taking to the sky looking down at the park. He spotted purple flames slowly deceded down finding Jin in a fetal postion,''Jin!'' yelled concerned touching his shoulders shaking him,''snap out of it Jin!'' not caring about the heat cooking his hands too worried about Jin to notice.  

Passionfruit04

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:49 pm
Through the change he felt blade calling his name.. but it was too late. He exploded with flame the flames showing the form of the dragon within and lost consciousness . -The true form of Ryujin burst out. a dragon made of fire and stone as old as a mountain. He roars a great howl that made the glass from the lamps in the area shatter, and then looks around for the one his existance was created for. The one he was supposed to kill.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm
Blade was blown back by thr roar hitting a tree from the force of it. He rubbed his head feeling blood on his head from a cut. Blade saw Jin from unfocused eyes starting to walk away with a growl of his own Blade flew after Jin not giving up forming a light string in his hand and started to fly around Jin avoiding his claws. Tying the ends together, Blade tugged with all his might speaking a spell to activatate the stings to stun Jin's body for awhile focusing on Jin eyes black.  

Passionfruit04

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:05 pm
-As he walks around ,he feels a stinging sensation and sees a human creature with wings trying to bind him with magic.- As always with humans he likes a fair fight- so he laughed with a grumble that sounded like a volcano exloding and started to transform into a human shape leaving his wings intact and spoke in a large voice filled with power and wisdom for the body of the boy he serves.- Do you wish to challenge me human?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:12 pm
Blade walked up to Jin,''If it means youll calm down Jin...then yes and im not human...''Blade added looking at Jin. He had to try atleast for Vi and Shi and most of all for Jin. Blade made the sting vanish looking at Jin a chain started to wrapitself around Blade as if it was alive and ready for battle Blade's whole eye balls black.  

Passionfruit04

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:20 pm
Jin... the child that made a contract with me?-snorts and some fire comes out and raps itself around him. He asked for this not the other way around.He wanted my power, he wanted revenge, so I gave him the means to aquire it.Noticing Blades weapon of choice he grins, and snaps his fingers- white flame runs down his arms and legs the ground near him instantly turning to ash. Lets play.

- creating a spell from many spells in his mind he mutters the words- Sasu, Okibi, tenka, hibashira, sokusha, ..Gouka!
meaning- Light, Blazing fire, Lightning fire, Pillar of fire, Flanking fire,...Hell fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:34 pm
Blade looked at the man controling Jin's body and the tone of supreriority in his voice which really annoyed him. He watched as Jin displayed his powers,''Is that all you got for someone who is so called ''powerfull'' '' Blade said remebering the last person that understemated him and his simple weapons. Blade smiled a knowing smile,''by the way its only there so i can keep my sanity..'' he mentioned lifting a chin with his hand looking at Jin his own aurora changing to something dark.  

Passionfruit04

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:52 pm
Licking his lips he grins, I never said i was powerful...but i'm strong enough to beat a hatchling like you. But if you do win..do not blame the boy. He is already unable to comprehend my power so he is...slowly losing his life. He is as my own kin..i will destroy you if you hurt him. - The air around his body turned to electricity as his third spell activated shooting lighting through the air, the a wall of fire erupted behind blade towerin over him. the ground under blade turning into flames and and a piller of flame came crashing down from the now stormy looking sky. and he roared so loud the force blew trees out of the ground and he flew faster than sound at the spot that blade was obviously alive in the pillar-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:08 pm
Blade used his wings to protect him,''Do you think by acting on his revenge will make Jin happy...your wrong..'' Blade said opening his wings up in an explosion of wind killing the flames to ashes beneath him.''I maybe look like a hatching...'' Blade said his voice deep and steading a light glowing over his body,''but in my blood is the memories of my ancienter's POWER!!'' he growled the Earth shaking and a slience filled the air with a tense atmoshere as Blade moved faster then lighting crushing Jin into acouple of trees,''Let Jin out!!'' Blade said with a growl.  

Passionfruit04

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 pm
Smiles enjoying the gentle caress of the trees being dug into his back- I would but he is the one that hid himself. I am jin and he is jin, we are two parts of a whole. HIS power is hidden.We are not in harmony, we have lost balance. His revenge is my revenge. His mother was my mother and his enemies are also my eNEMIES!!!!!
FEEL HIS PAIN (KILL ,KILL, BURN,BURN, END HIM), - the voice of a child jin yelled through the telepathic airways cutting deeper than any sword the pain of a young child whose mother was murdered in front of him. I will always fight when he cannot NOW begone! he roared with power sending it crashing through the world destroying everything in its path and turning it to little more than vapor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Takane straightened up and ran towards him as the girl disappeared. She was barely a foot from him before she began to squint up at him."Oh my god a dinosaur."she muttered. Takane grabbed a strand of her hair and began to twirl it around her finger." Sir, I think you misplaced your tree. It seemed to have found its way over there." she pointed out while looking behind her.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Passionfruit04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 pm
Blade looked at Jin,''Then get back in harmony!!'' he growled back."I lost my own mother so your not the only one dude...'' blade said trailing off,''I wanted revenge for a very long time like you right now Jin and i wont liee to you saying i got over it.'' looking at you still standing body a little cut up.''I still want revenge but not in this way..'' looking around,''I could help you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 pm
While getting ready to fight again he overheard the young girls comment across the park and started choking with laughter his power quickly receding and his emotional track stabilized and he was on the ground laughing while tears where shooting out his eys as they returned to normal.
Now that.. is funny. He managed to choke out before noticing the damage around him.  

Haruo Hasegawa

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games