Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:22 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak put his hand on his Daermons hand that held his heart and said " I think I will be taking that back now....And you are quite naughty...You made them cry" Drarak smiled evily and threw Daermon into the wall.

Drarak laughed evily. His hair was now black. He had Dark circles under his eyes with a crazed and demonic look inside them. his once red coat was now completly black. His fingers were pointed and sharp. And he carried the most evil grin on his face that anyone had ever seen. His blade, like his soul had gone dark and black. It now glowed black.
Drarak Laughed again and made his way towards the two.
"drarak remember you sayed that the demon would never take control again."Berry cou;db't move, she was in shock sort of.

" oh but my dear...he no longers exists...The demon I say....Our souls have finally melded together...But with old Draraks weakened spirit, The Darkness naturally flowed over into his soul. No longer are we separate.....We are one..." Drarak laughed evily and picked Berry up off the ground. " Ah...the poor helpless kitty cat....Maybe we can meled you and your Dark side too" Drarak grinned
"LET HER GO!!!"

*Vexion sliced off Drarak's hands*

Drarak looked at Vexxion and shook his head. " Poor Nieve brother of mine" Drarak said as his hands regenerated. " As I have embraced my true soul....You will learn to embrace yours." Drarak grabbed Vexxion and shoved his sword through him. " Whether it be the hard or the easy way.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:25 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The Dark Paladin
Drarak put his hand on his Daermons hand that held his heart and said " I think I will be taking that back now....And you are quite naughty...You made them cry" Drarak smiled evily and threw Daermon into the wall.

Drarak laughed evily. His hair was now black. He had Dark circles under his eyes with a crazed and demonic look inside them. his once red coat was now completly black. His fingers were pointed and sharp. And he carried the most evil grin on his face that anyone had ever seen. His blade, like his soul had gone dark and black. It now glowed black.
Drarak Laughed again and made his way towards the two.
"drarak remember you sayed that the demon would never take control again."Berry cou;db't move, she was in shock sort of.

" oh but my dear...he no longers exists...The demon I say....Our souls have finally melded together...But with old Draraks weakened spirit, The Darkness naturally flowed over into his soul. No longer are we separate.....We are one..." Drarak laughed evily and picked Berry up off the ground. " Ah...the poor helpless kitty cat....Maybe we can meled you and your Dark side too" Drarak grinned
"LET HER GO!!!"

*Vexion sliced off Drarak's hands*

Drarak looked at Vexxion and shook his head. " Poor Nieve brother of mine" Drarak said as his hands regenerated. " As I have embraced my true soul....You will learn to embrace yours." Drarak grabbed Vexxion and shoved his sword through him. " Whether it be the hard or the easy way.....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"What you fail to realize... is that I already have."

*He began to glow with a bright white light.*

"But I, my brother, am in control."

*He kicked Drarak away into the wall, and the sword slid out of him. Then the wound began to heal.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:29 pm
Drarak laughed again " The absurdity of this all!!! This is what I live for!!! You my brother Have yet to truly accept yourself....To go through the struggles I have...I protected you from them when you were little...but now I see that I shouldve have shown them to you full force...I guess now is the time to do so!!!" Drarak smiled insanely and shot at Vexxion, sword at his side. "and I have two things you dont brother...."

(( Hey guys I gotta go for the night....see ya tommorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:29 pm
Berry just sat on the ground didn't move an inch. she couldn't believe what was going on.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:30 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laughed again " The absurdity of this all!!! This is what I live for!!! You my brother Have yet to truly accept yourself....To go through the struggles I have...I protected you from them when you were little...but now I see that I shouldve have shown them to you full force...I guess now is the time to do so!!!" Drarak smiled insanely and shot at Vexxion, sword at his side. "and I have two things you dont brother...."

((good night))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:30 pm
The Dark Paladin

*Vexion dodged the attack.*

"And what might those two things be?"

((Okay. Seeya.))  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:43 pm
bixyll dropped to the gorund and attacked drarak with his sword " whats heppend to you!?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:46 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll dropped to the gorund and attacked drarak with his sword " whats heppend to you!?"
"Leave him for me."  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:48 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"Leave him for me."
" you can have him, its not even the real drarak i enjoyed those fights this would just be boring" bixyll walked over and sat by berry "are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:49 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"Leave him for me."
" you can have him, its not even the real drarak i enjoyed those fights this would just be boring" bixyll walked over and sat by berry "are you alright?"
"It's Drarak, but his demon side has melded with him somehow, and it's in control. The same has happened to me, except it is the opposite. I am the one who's in control."  

Huggable Band Nerd

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:53 pm
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"Leave him for me."
"It's Drarak, but his demon side has melded with him somehow, and it's in control. The same has happened to me, except it is the opposite. I am the one who's in control."
" it may be draraks body, but its not drarak"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:54 pm
Berry just sat there, she was shocked still.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:55 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Spartan-622
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"Leave him for me."
" it may be draraks body, but its not drarak"
*Sigh* "I know."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"berry?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:34 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"berry?"
She couldn't move.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games