Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:34 pm

(( I see, well my guy did the age skip to make it so he is capable of doing more technical stuff with puppets. When I'm a Chuunin he'll be age 15 or 16...sucks that Marquis left =( I wanted to roleplay all night since school got out for me today,lol. ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:46 pm

(( he signed back on. school got out for me today too, but im staying up late cause tomorrow there will be a barbecue at my school so it's not important to go to school so early, by the way i was wondering if i can ask you a favor but on pm))

Novaleigh91

Muppins

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 pm

{{I see too much OOC.... And Saraii, you need to be realistic. Kids don't even start going to the Academy until they become 10 or so.}}

~make a wish~
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:50 pm

(( Sure go ahead and ask, sorry about that. We'll take it to PM's. ))

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 pm

((back sorry my stomach dragged me to the kitchen.))

"You two have both done very well. as a test Saraii. I want you to try and make 20 water shurikens at the same time. " Marquis jumps up to one of the tree branchs of his puppet. "fire them at me for a target. Hehaku I will teach a couple new tricks when it comes to puppetry notw that your a gennin. also if you want a special weapon made for your puppet i will agree to make it."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:53 pm

"yay" saraii answers him in enthusiasm. "you got it". (so i just have to try to hit you or do i have to run and jump and sneak and stuff.)

Novaleigh91

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:56 pm

"Thank you. I was actually going to ask you about that, but now that I think about it I wish to ask of you that you could show me how to create weapons." Hehaku asked Marquis as he opened up the forearm of the puppet.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 pm

(( well ))

Novaleigh91

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:04 pm

((oooops sorry, guess i didnt read up on that. would you like me to change my age then question ))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:12 pm

((do as you please saraii or nvm listen to the mizukage. srry didn't read your post ))

"Yes I can teach you how to make weapons. you must watch diligently as i forge you a weapon. you will make your first blade after that. a simple campanion sword." (think sai's sword) Marquis Jumps to a higher branch he watch's saraii carefully his sharingan exposed so he can quickly count the shuriken she makes.

marquis27

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:14 pm

well saraii started to prep herself (( since no one is posting )) for the target practice she is to do marquis. " breath in and out, breath in and breath out" she started to say in repetitions as the words embedded them selves into her thoughts.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:20 pm

"Really? A sword? I was kind of hoping the weapon I needed, but beggers can't be choosers." Hehaku said as he fixed the ball and thread from the forearm.

(( So how long will you be online Marquis? ))

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:23 pm

" well guess everybody can't get what they want " saraii began waiting for marquis to become a target.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:26 pm

"hey saraii." Marquis appears infront of her. "don't let your guard down." he pokes her in the forehead. Suddenly he is back up in the tree totally exposed. "Now see if you can hit me."

((i will be on for awhile longer))

marquis27

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:32 pm

When he was done with the puppet he decided to take a break and watch his teammate as she did with him earlier. Besides he wanted to take a break and for once stop thinking a lot about things. Lucky for him he hadn't had any of the dreams on his mind.

(( Like how many hours >.< ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games