Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:28 pm
You guys aren't actually taking all this seriously right? I mean, if you aren't, I need a new sarcasm detector, but if you are, calm down and turn off your computers for a half hour.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:30 pm
Falathrim
British humor sure is... odd. razz

3nodding ...A lot of sarcasm and making fun out of other people. Its not meant in a directly offensive way though (which a lot of foreigners assume, I think).  

Khorkalba

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:33 pm
I too am sorry if I offended anyone 3nodding A critic is a person who knows the way but can't drive the car smile (ahhh I love sounding all wise and intelligent)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:34 pm
Hey! That's me! I can't drive. (I crash into fences when I try.) I tell everyone where to go, though.  

Elainya

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:35 pm
Well, now that Glorfy is done defending her High Priest's honor, we can move on.

Heathens.

EDIT: I wonder if the High Nun will appear. It would be good if we could be graced by her divine presence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:37 pm
I should really get some sleep now. It's 4:37am! gonk

Maybe tomorrow I'll awake to find that the MSN support team has sent a helpful reply(for once) to my latest plea. Not likely though... they're about as bloody useful as a horse with no legs. lol rolleyes

- perfect example of British humour.

Khorkalba

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:39 pm
Longbow UK
I should really get some sleep now. It's 4:37am! gonk

Maybe tomorrow I'll awake to find that the MSN support team has sent a helpful reply(for once) to my latest plea. Not likely though... they're about as bloody useful as a horse with no legs. lol rolleyes

- perfect example of British humour.
Good night longbow. May your Heatheness never wither 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:43 pm
'night longbow ^,^  

Elainya

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:48 pm
Goodnight Longbow.

... sweatdrop I think I killed it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
It's okay, Glorie, it was getting a bit out of hand. Can't say I was faultless, myself, and you caught me on it.  

Elainya

Falathrim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:54 pm
Out of hand is an understatement, actually.

...kind of wish edhellos had been here. Without the High Nun, the thing fell into another Falathrim cult. Which it most certainly was NOT...

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:55 pm
*wanders in*

I'm not one to post here often, but I thought I would just like to point out that I'm the High Nun, that the idea of the Church was meant as a JOKE between three friends very late last night/very early this morning on MSN, while I was working on my Earendil fanart.

Yes, that's right, I was the one who had the idea, but Falathrim had the idea of actually founding the Church. For that, he is the High Priest, and I am the High Nun.

About the outrageous claim that by being in the Church and seeing the light, you are a "Falathrim Follower". Fools. I follow no one but my King, Finarfin and worship my Saviour Earendil.

And as for the rumours about smurfness (wouldn't slick_nifty love this?? xd ), I have to say that Falathrim looks in fact, a lot like his avatar. Which is not blue. So there.

Chill out, have a good day/night, and praise our Saviour Earendil.

*wanders off to Alqualonde*  

Edhellos

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:57 pm
Yay Edhellos!

Glad you turned up. We like our High Nun.

I think somewhere in the evening I became a cardinal and I'm still the spokesperson. Quite fun actually.

And I hope no one's mad at me for killing this... I kinda feel bad. It was fun for a while! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:58 pm
*bows to edhellos*

Like I said, I rue the moment this turned into a Me Followers thing. I kick myself in the a** for not mentioning you sooner. sad  

Falathrim

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:00 pm
*feels outnumbered* rolleyes You won't take me alive! gonk  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games