Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Who's your secret crush? Officially a lucky thread. xD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long you think this will last?
  Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
  Pu actually typed that whole thing instead of copying and pasting...
  *Insert nerd voice here* Come on guys. Lets be realistic [/nerdvoice]
  IM A FLYING PURPLE PINK MONSTER FOOL OF TOES
  Wtf? Option.
View Results

iZabuza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:37 am
Okay, thanks for the advice Ulquiorra. ^^

@Ahmudi: Why don't you just tell her straight, "I LOVE YOU!" and give her a big kiss on the lips lol. ^^ razz Seriously, that would work...Unless, she likes someone else...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:39 am
iZabuza
Okay, thanks for the advice Ulquiorra. ^^

@Ahmudi: Why don't you just tell her straight, "I LOVE YOU!" and give her a big kiss on the lips lol. ^^ razz Seriously, that would work...Unless, she likes someone else...

idk about that dude, i like my face, and after i give her that kiss, i will probably receive one heck of a punch XD
but thx for the advice ^^  

Ahmudi

iZabuza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:41 am
Haha, yeah your right...Well, you can give her flowers, and writing poems about how you feel, but then again...The blushing would last you a week, well...At least for me, yeah...Haha... sweatdrop Wow, I just noticed that it's my 50th post here in this guild, and it's my first day here! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:44 am
iZabuza
Haha, yeah your right...Well, you can give her flowers, and writing poems about how you feel, but then again...The blushing would last you a week, well...At least for me, yeah...Haha... sweatdrop Wow, I just noticed that it's my 50th post here in this guild, and it's my first day here! whee

I guess that ill try to get her out of my mind, im just not her type, she like to go out alot*i mean really alot, like every freackin day* and i dont have time to go out at all... Ill find another girl, i hope ^^  

Ahmudi

iZabuza

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:46 am
I see, well...I really hope that you find a really nice girl for yourself, man. You sound like you really deserve one. ^^ As for myself...I want to get College and University done, before I put my hands on a girl lol. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:42 am
i have a crush that i have known since i was five. i always used to hang out with him on the playground in kinder. now we are starting high school and i like him and i think i just kinda word vomitted that i liked him and nothing changed but i feel a whole lot better about everything. we go out on movie dates and to school dances but thats about it. we arent together just good friends. mrgreen i think its better that way anyway.  

xMysticVioletx

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:54 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:01 pm
Pailzor
ninja

domokun  

Teh Pure

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:17 pm
Is this thread really that lucky? o:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:32 pm
Moonlight_Bella
Is this thread really that lucky? o:

So far it is. 4laugh

Sorry guys I opened a shop in the exchange so I'll probably be adicted to it Xp I might not post here for a while xp  

l0st-angelic-demon

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:35 pm
Pailzor
ninja

[[pokes]]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:37 pm
Pailzor
ninja

--Beats with bat--

KibaB

Bubblegum Electric

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:14 pm
Jesus Christ you're violent, Kiba.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:51 pm
i feel like posting xP
i've liked him for over a year gonk
lol. i'm a sad sad person razz
he figured it out after i dropped hints though.  

A r i s t t e

RAPsody in Pink

Inquisitive Spirit

42,350 Points
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:22 am
LOL! wouldn't be a secret if I told ya wink  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games