Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:59 pm

rofl Oopsies. >_x

I wants a balloon! ^3^
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:01 pm

I wanna Carnival. It can say.

Dedicated to the best, most awesome-ness, person Ria High has ever ever seen.

But now I have to go ^ ^

Cabbageicus

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:02 pm

Dx Bye Sphinx! -wavewave-
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:08 pm

Joys getting all sentimental for some reason..but when Joy thinsk about it.

Ria High= Cherished memories,with people you'll never meet,but know so much its like they're standing rigth next to you. We cry,laugh,and bond through our rpings. Who knew words could be used so powerfully,so elegantly, and paint something so beautifully simple and complex...Memories that you will carry close to your heart for the rest of yoru life are made at Ria High.

XD Nyhaan. ahh thats outta my system. Good..

JoY_AnGel

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:10 pm

-sobsob-

So true, Joy. TT_________TT

And now I must leave. Adieu! <333
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:19 pm

Bye Winny! Just when I just posted in the sleepover.

Ai asked Tomoro Truth Or dare? xDD

Ai's answer for her question was wierd, but it was something. So it works for me.

I think i'm hitting the sack soon.

Ai`
Crew

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:21 pm

JoY_AnGel
Joys getting all sentimental for some reason..but when Joy thinsk about it.

Ria High= Cherished memories,with people you'll never meet,but know so much its like they're standing rigth next to you. We cry,laugh,and bond through our rpings. Who knew words could be used so powerfully,so elegantly, and paint something so beautifully simple and complex...Memories that you will carry close to your heart for the rest of yoru life are made at Ria High.

XD Nyhaan. ahh thats outta my system. Good..

My sentiment precisely. Rping, namely Ria and Fyia, is what instilled this love of writing in me. May the legacy never die.

Hey interesting idea. I want to ask people: Would you rather see Ria come out as a book, anime, video game, or something else? Since we all ahve different ideas of Ria (and Ria High in particular) I thought I'd ask.

Hey that's a great idea DP... tell kuri-baka you're gonna make something out of this notion...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:13 am

Well to start things off I have to agree with both Rayan and Joy. This guild has been a sort of home for me for about a year now and I remember the bonds I made. I made a few, but there was one strong one(Bet you can't guess who it's with! XD!) even though we are so far away I feel that this Guild connects us into one spot, Ria High School!

Now that I got that over with I've got another speech for you all.

To be honest with you, I sorta saw Darius winning an award, probably one, and it would be minor. I look at the winners and stare at it for a minute...I didn't win one...I won two and they weren't minor...First off I'd like to thank Kurai for giving me his special award, you said I had improved and that was a nice enough reward, but I am really happy that you decided to give me this award. Now it's the crew's turn....Well....I did not see this happening at all. Nope I did not and again I thank you for giving me the overal award I was really touched when you did and I'd like to say to the other Rpers, you all did such a great job during this event and you know what I think everyone really deserves this because it's not just the person playing Darius that creates the scene it's the people that Darius interacts with that help create the scene too. Finally I' like to thank, Seyla(Elpinoine), Dante(Legend of Dante), Derek(Today I Changed...), Jessi(georgia_peach5), and finally Lily and Liz (Shining_Lights) you all helped mold the three major stories that surrounded Darius and helped create something amazing and isn't that the real goal? To do something amazing in words? Thank you all once again for giving me these two awards.

On a lighter, less rantish note. Rayan I think I would like to see Ria come out as an anime. It just fits the bill to just sit back and watch a box set of Ria Episodes 1-30 and then when your finished that you check out the other box sets of Ria and see the other episodes. There is so much to tell in Ria and I could see that in a long 100+ episode thing.

Now I really hope someone actually reads this XD!

TaiBaiWong

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:19 am

I see it.. Drama CD first. People will fall in love..then It will turn in a manga. When that((of course it will)) become overly popular they will make an anime. And like any great anime they shall make it into a game. XD

...LET THE AMVS BEGIN!!NYHAHAHAH
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:22 am

XD so true...the awsome thing about that is that I could honestly be Darius. Yup I have a microphone and I'm training to become a VO why not just play Darius right?

I just noticed something...Kurai can't spell Darius. XD!

TaiBaiWong

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:53 am

XD well..I have a mic..

..but it dosent work..I took it from another computer..so i think it needs some sound program..Chris mentioned htat when I took it..

XD I guess I could do Joy,my voice isn't really right..XD It only sounds good in japanese ^3^

hmm...off to watch anime. Nyhaan. Fate Stay Night is not good..boring after a while..
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:34 am

Good line from fanfic Im reading..

If I think that I think something is because I think it so, than I think I think way too much.

JoY_AnGel

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:43 am

xDDD.

Funny line. and confusing too.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:21 am

XD Ugh Air Gear is a new anime..

..and Of course,being the otaku I am,I tried wathcing it..

..but I had to really force myself till the end of the epsiode..maybe Im just being tired..

..those roller blades are kick a**..but..everything else. Bahhh

I really am Ria High Otaku,ask me about any anime,and I'll proubly have seen it. So fi your nto sure,jsut ask Joy!!Nyhaan.

JoY_AnGel

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:10 am

HA! I DIDNT HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games