Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:18 am
That's confusing. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:21 am
He's playing a game now (we're in writing, which isn't really a class with the teacher we have). *gluggles Tana* I'm so tired... I can't believe it's already *hums* back to school, back to school...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:24 am
That's great, for the both of you.

I'm going to go lie down before something happens.

Talk to you later.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:26 am
Take care. Tan-kun! Your daughter needs you. So do we; what would we do without you? o_O  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:59 am
Be sure to poke him for me too, Sui. Depressed or not, he needs a poke from time to time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:28 am
Umm, not to sound like an uninformed idiot... but what is this *gluggles* ?

I know of a lot of things with them asterisks, but never heard of gluggles before.  

Prawl

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:01 am
Mou
Welcome Prawl, glad to hear someone reads the rules xD

And welcome back Gale, how was the convention?

It was tiring. I was working from 8am to 2am for about two and a half days, and barely got to enjoy the con. But I did learn Mahjong! I won my first hand too, winning me more ribbons from the other staff XD. And the dance/rave was CRAZY, I wanna learn how to string rave now . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:26 am
College started again today. god I'm tired. I'm just thankful my friend had a hipflask full of mister Jacks finest.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:02 am
Well i just had my first day of school and have to look up stuff for my senior paper  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:11 am
Prawl
Umm, not to sound like an uninformed idiot... but what is this *gluggles* ?

I know of a lot of things with them asterisks, but never heard of gluggles before.

From what I've been told, it's like a mix between a glomp and a hug - I don't know where the laste "gle" comes from.  

Tanakietsu

Panpear

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:27 am
glomp - omp + huggles - h = gluggles

And that's where the gles comes from.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:34 am
I actually enjoyed being back in school today, maybe I'm weird?

Suffering from severe sleep deprivation after the weekend though.... I think I should calm down a little <<;;

All you sick people have caused me a soar throath *coughs* When I blamed a friend for giving me her flu she just said I should sleep more ;___; Loads of help that was!

No really, I'm alright.

*gluggles everyone around her* ninja  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 am
crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:14 pm
Awwww @___@ *gives Tana a big hug*

I got another harassment PM once again ;___; I'm starting to get really fed up with this!! ;___;

Edd1990
I heard you were on Gaia so I made an account just to check it out. So I heard you live in Finland and also heard that if I wanted a quick lay to get you drunk because you'd sleep with any man because you are like that. So tell me what city you live in, I'm live in Russia, your next door neighbour. Tell me what city you live in and I bring the drinks so we can ******** since I heard you sleep with any man once they get you drunk. OK bye I'll see you in Minicitiy Mou.

Why the hell do I have to put up with these kinds of things. Jesus christ, just because I told a guy I'm not interested he completely flipped and is now sending everyone he knows to send nasty messages to me on every site he knows I visit crying Freaking psycho!!!  

Mou

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:16 pm
Don't worry I won't do that.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games