Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:23 pm
*waves and gluggles* i go back to school on the 19th  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:35 pm
College starts on the 14th for me  

FallenAngel0127

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:56 pm
Mou
Awwww @___@ *gives Tana a big hug*

I got another harassment PM once again ;___; I'm starting to get really fed up with this!! ;___;

Edd1990
I heard you were on Gaia so I made an account just to check it out. So I heard you live in Finland and also heard that if I wanted a quick lay to get you drunk because you'd sleep with any man because you are like that. So tell me what city you live in, I'm live in Russia, your next door neighbour. Tell me what city you live in and I bring the drinks so we can ******** since I heard you sleep with any man once they get you drunk. OK bye I'll see you in Minicitiy Mou.

Why the hell do I have to put up with these kinds of things. Jesus christ, just because I told a guy I'm not interested he completely flipped and is now sending everyone he knows to send nasty messages to me on every site he knows I visit crying Freaking psycho!!!

Need help with it? I have great sources of assistance for that type of thing.

I just got on and scrolled up and down like twenty times looking for "Judge Jury and Excecutionor" My eyes were all blurry and I thought I was missing it. I looked back like three pages untill I was hitting things posted like a month ago. So I finally used my head and figured it must have been deleted.

That makes me sad. I Roleplayed in this really awesome role play one time that was extremely long and in depth, the best story line I had ever been a part of. Then one day people started randomly dropping out. Me and one other player refused to let it die! Every time someone would drop out, one of us would pick up their character.

I tapped out at nine, he had taken twelve. I offered to let him take my characters but he laughed and said 'no'. He wrote us a nice conclusion so it didn't have to end without ending.

*sigh* I hate it when Rps die.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:58 pm
...And, once again, I get lost in the thread.

Mou: You want I should teach this guy a lesson? evil  

Trowa The Fearless

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:04 pm
Thank you for your offers, but I think it's better if you stay out of this mess. It'll only get worse and he'll get even louder and more rude I'm afraid... ;__; I hope time will make him forget or at least get bored or something...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:02 pm
I hope you're right, Mou. Good luck.  

Trowa The Fearless

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:32 pm
Mou
Thank you for your offers, but I think it's better if you stay out of this mess. It'll only get worse and he'll get even louder and more rude I'm afraid... ;__; I hope time will make him forget or at least get bored or something...

I would kill a man to help you, Mou. I'm a lot closer than the Americans.

*big comfort hug* If not, I'm sure eventually it'll just blow over. Also, you should be somewhat relieved he can't use proper grammar, so he's slightly unintelligent.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:50 pm
Wow, what a freak, Mou. *defends Mou with a giant spork* Ignore such bullies. They will eventually move on.

*gluggles Alwyn* biggrin

I'm already back to school. It was Jan 2nd for me.

The death of a roleplay is a sad event indeed.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:00 pm
Two days before my birth I have to return, which would make it tomorrow.

And once more I get the feeling I'll be bored as hell on that day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:05 pm
*yawns, then goes and falls asleep on her pile of pillows*

School was great... but draining. And I wound up hanging out in guidence for an hour to change my schedule BACK to Geometry.

Eng. III
Art II
World History
Geometry

And then, I've got orchestra tonight...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:10 pm
User Image
New pic. The webcam my mum gots s**t, so dont expect any fancy tricks or fireballs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:40 pm
I'm just waiting for them to start bitching.

I know you!! You went to my school!!!! Well you look like the guy.  

FallenAngel0127

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:44 pm
For some odd reason, Skreemer looks like an older me with glasses.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:44 pm
People tend to be happiest when they are complaining about something.  

The Rogue Doll

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:54 pm
I get pissed when I complain. I end up acting like a complete p***k to everyone and everything.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games