Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:02 pm
[rant]This is what I can't stand. I put myself out there in a roleplay, make it easy for someone to approach me, or I try to talk to someone else in the roleplay and what happens I get blown off or they go for someone else. What is it about me that makes people NOT want to roleplay with me? This is one of the reasons that I deleted my roleplays and aren't joining as many. I hate putting work into a profile, especially when I make like a 2 paragraph history or something then while everyone is talking I'm stood there like I'm invisible! Even when I join at the beginning or some time through the roleplay I'm completely ignored! I HATE THIS!! GAHHH!!! Why should I even bother roleplaying when all I get is ignored! AND that goes to ANY of you who have ever been in my roleplays. The 3 people that have roleplayed with me in a real roleplay except for my husband and my sister-in-law is Grey_Moonfang in one roleplay and Draywin. Out of all those I let join my roleplays! And Hep but he disappeared almost as soon as we started talking!

I think I'm done now.[/rant]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:05 pm
Angel, moments like that make me need a smoke too.

And moments like the one my family is dealing with makes me need one.

As a matter of fact, I think I'll go get one.  

Shinygami

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:06 pm
Yeah me too  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:11 pm
My sister's ex is being a massive p***k and it turns out he's put his hands on my sister in an abusive manner which is completely impossible to justify, he is not giving her stuff that is under her name that has been in the family, he had her on a brainwashing diet, and things just keep going to s**t.

And I am seriously thankful to whoever discovered the number one use for tobacco.  

Shinygami

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:02 pm
I know. He or she ((It was found 3000 years ago by native americans)) is a genius.

I'm doing my paper on Nicotine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:02 pm
If you're in some remote way even referring to me. Oh well. I have a life and a daughter that needs attending to. My daughter > you in my perspective - I am sorry if I am rebutting when I don't need to. I mean no direct offense, it's just that I had to go help my daughter with something and you posted that right after I left. sweatdrop

So - I'm sorry?

Tanakietsu

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:05 pm
Huh? Are you talking about me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:09 pm
Yes, it was a rebuttal to your rant. sweatdrop  

Tanakietsu

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:14 pm
No it wasn't to you. I was talking about in a roleplay...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:15 pm
I am sorry for the unnecessary rambling then. crying  

Tanakietsu

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:21 pm
No problem. I can understand how it could be seen as that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:23 pm
Good, good. I would hate to create conflict with someone I have no qualm about.  

Tanakietsu

Shinygami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:26 pm
Don't you mean with someone you have no quarrel?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:27 pm
No I don't. confused  

Tanakietsu

FallenAngel0127

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:33 pm
... right well HI! Everybody dance now! Do do do do do do do do do do Everybody dance now! *Breaks down in a dance*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games