Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20544 20545 20546 20547 20548 20549 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
ninja

Hey Huntr.
Hey Zeph........... so uh, Digimon yuri eh? XD that article made me giggle a bit since I had actually seen some of that season and it never occurred to me to even think about that

That was my reaction, as well. I was too young to really think about pairings when I watched the show, let alone yuri. XD
I remember watching some of the beginning and saying "why trading cards? wasn't it already clear in the first 2 seasons that they were real?" never saw the whole thing so I still don't know if it is supposed to be connected in any way to the first two.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:06 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
ninja

Hey Huntr.
Hey Zeph........... so uh, Digimon yuri eh? XD that article made me giggle a bit since I had actually seen some of that season and it never occurred to me to even think about that

That was my reaction, as well. I was too young to really think about pairings when I watched the show, let alone yuri. XD
I remember watching some of the beginning and saying "why trading cards? wasn't it already clear in the first 2 seasons that they were real?" never saw the whole thing so I still don't know if it is supposed to be connected in any way to the first two.

If I remember correctly, the first and second seasons were just a TV show/card game in the third season. Which makes the cast a bunch of ascended fanboys.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
ninja

Hey Huntr.

If I remember correctly, the first and second seasons were just a TV show/card game in the third season. Which makes the cast a bunch of ascended fanboys.
Ok then, I guess it makes sense to me now, but I still like the original ones most, Wargreymon was awesome as a kid mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:18 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr

Ok then, I guess it makes sense to me now, but I still like the original ones most, Wargreymon was awesome as a kid mrgreen

First two seasons were my favorites, as well.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr

First two seasons were my favorites, as well.

I like Seasons in order of 4>1>3>2
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:36 pm

"how can u possible kill her and returng uboa ?"

"they need to do way instain poniko"

Ha.
Also, I can't ******** wait for Yume 2kki and .flow to be translated. .flow looks like Yume Nikki, but take out any traces of what might not be creepy.

l-Kriel-l

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:37 pm

Curse you again Zeph! *shakes fist*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Regulust
you ended up at nightmare fuel again didn't you?

teh_n00b_huntr

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Regulust
you ended up at nightmare fuel again didn't you?

sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

Regulust

>D

Also:
[url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PrettyCoolGuy]Pretty Cool Guy[/url]
I think Cowboy Bebop is a pretty cool guy. eh sits at his computer and doesn't afraid of anything.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 pm

I am about to beat this ******** computer with a wrench.
I swear. It can't even run ******** Yume Nikki without freezing.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Zephyrkitty

Also:
[url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/PrettyCoolGuy]Pretty Cool Guy[/url]
I think Cowboy Bebop is a pretty cool guy. eh sits at his computer and doesn't afraid of anything.

The amount of things wrong with that sentence makes me die inside burning_eyes

teh_n00b_huntr

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:52 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty

Also:

The amount of things wrong with that sentence makes me die inside burning_eyes

Isn't that the entire point of the pretty cool guy meme?
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Quote:
I think Watchmen is a pretty cool guy. eh kills criminals and doesn't afraid of anything.

I think Watchman is a pretty cool guy. Afraid of anything? He didn't afraid of anything thirty-five minutes ago!

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Zephyrkitty
Regulust

>D

Also:

xd

I remember a friend of mine coming up with some that haven;t been listed yet on that page.

Now to just remember some of them...

All I can think of is:

I think Heavy is a pretty cool guy. eh eats sandviches and doesn't afraid of anything.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20544 20545 20546 20547 20548 20549 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games