Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20552 20553 20554 20555 20556 20557 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:37 pm

Terara Drakon
Regulust
Terara Drakon
Regulust
Hi
Hi Reg. :3

Hi. What's up?
Nothin', just relaxing. ^^

You?

I rented Assassin's Creed 2, LEGO Indiana Jones and Band Hero.

Currently I'm playing Band Hero.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Regulust
Terara Drakon
Regulust
Terara Drakon
Regulust
Hi
Hi Reg. :3

Hi. What's up?
Nothin', just relaxing. ^^

You?

I rented Assassin's Creed 2, LEGO Indiana Jones and Band Hero.

Currently I'm playing Band Hero.

Assassins Creed 2 is pretty doog.

Ive been watching my friend play it recently, and I LOVE it!

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:39 pm

If anyone cares to read it, I'm about to post the play I just finished. Criticism adored because I just finished it and feel a bit uneasy about it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:45 pm

P1

The scene opens in what appears to be a simple town gathering. There are many characters littered about, facing a large fountain in the middle of the town, celebrating something. They are all dressed in red clothes of different types. Nobody in the crowd really stands out from anyone else, but they do appear to be waiting for something. A young woman, dressed in an elegant red dress gets up upon a stage in front of them. She is wearing a small crown and settles the crowd. A light tune is playing just barely in the background. It is peaceful and joyous.

Princess: Hello everyone, and thank you for coming to this town's annual Hero's Day!
The crowd cheers for the princess and applauds her, shouting things such as "All hail the princess!"
Princess: This is the day of the year where we celebrate the heroes in our lives. Whether they be our parents, our friends or our loved ones. Anyone that is strong enough in some way to be considered our hero.
Man in crowd: Tell us the story, princess! What is the origin of Hero's Day?
Princess: (Smiling) But of course, my dear man. It would not be Hero's Day without it. Hero's Day originated many hundreds of years ago and has become tradition in our land. The legends have foretold that if anything terrible were to happen to our people that this would be the day that a hero of great power and determination would rise.
The crowd is silent as she tells the story, listening intently. The parents seem to want to make sure their children know, and it seems to be an important lesson to them.
Princess: This Hero would don the Hero's clothes, a fantastic set of red clothes and embark on a long and treacherous journey to save something important to our people. The Hero would slay many and return back with it, restoring peace to the land.
The crowd cheers as the story is apparently over. The princess curtsies.
Princess: Well, I must be off. There are many towns in this land to tell the story too. Enjoy your feasts. Enjoy your families and friends, and if someone needs you, be their Hero of Determination.

The princess begins to step off of the stage and the crowd begins to chatter amongst themselves again as they were before the act begun. Suddenly the lights to the stage dim and the people begin to turn and look around nervously. A sinister sounding melody begins to play as a dark figure appears from the right of the stage and grabs the princess. People notice and try to stop him, but the shadowed figure easily pushes them down and out of the way. As he and the princess leave the scene the lights come back on and the crowd of people begin to chatter nervously about what to do. A man gets up on the stage and tries to calm the crowd as the music vanishes.
Man on stage: People, people, please! Let's all calm down and get our thoughts together.
Woman: We must save the princess! Without her, our land is not united!
Man 1: A hero must rise!
Man 2: This is what Hero's Day is about! This is the day of legend!
Man on stage: I agree. This must be the day the legends spoke of. One of us must embark on the journey to save her. As she said, it will be treacherous. The hero must be the Hero of Determination!
The crowd begins to look among themselves.
Man on stage: I know who must go.
The crowd falls silent, looking among themselves nervously. The man covers his eyes and moves his finger about the crowd, stopping and then uncovering his eyes.
Man on stage: You! You must save her!
The crowd looks to a young man in the middle and separates, to show that he is the one that must go, giving him much room. A courageous song begins to play.
Young man: Me? B-but I'm no hero!
Man on stage: Yes, you! The legends spoke of you!
Young man: I've never hurt anything in my life!
Man on stage: Come up here and accept this sword. It is our town's finest!
Young man: (walking up the stage) B-but I can't... I'm not a hero; I've never even used a sword!
Man on stage: Take this, and save our homeland.
The man gets down on one knee and holds the sword up to the young man with much grace and purpose. The young man takes the sword and holds it high above his head, even though his words don't match his actions.
Young man: I-I can't! I'm not a hero! I'm just a normal guy. I've never done anything heroic in my life, other than wear red on Hero's Day! And that's just because I was forced to!
The crowd begins to cheer for the hero.
Young man: Stop that! No! I'm not a hero! I can't save her!
The young man swings the sword with much skill.
Young man: What the?
Man on stage: Now go! Go, great hero of our land, and save us!
The young man runs offstage in the direction that the shadowed man left, his face full of worry and shock at his own actions. The curtains draw for a moment as the stage is removed and the background changed to a grassland. The man in red, here on described as "Hero" enters from the left. "Adventurous" music is playing now.

Hero: What is going on? I don't want to go. Why am I doing this?
The man continues to run in place as the background shifts behind him to show that he is running forward. Two monsters appear on the right of the screen and the lights dim slightly again. These are enemies of the hero and they lie in his path.
Hero: Ahhh! Monsters! (cringes and hides behind sword)
Monster 1: You'd better get out of here, kid.
Hero: I... I can't! For some reason I can't stop going forward!
Monster 2: Look, man. He's got the sword and the red outfit on.
Monster 1: This isn't good... Get out of here, kid or we'll make you get out. (The creature cracks its knuckles.)
Hero: Believe me, I want to! I want to just go home and forget thi-
The hero is cut off as he unexpectedly swings the sword and kills the first monster; the one closest to him.
Hero and Monster 2: Woah!
Hero: Oh my god! What have I-
The hero swings and takes down the second monster which falls to the ground, dead.
Hero: Dear god. Oh my... Dear lord. What have I done?
The hero then begins to run in place again, continuing his journey.
Hero: Wh-why did I kill that creature? Both of them... What is wrong with me?!
More and more creatures appear from the right and the hero slays them all, his body doing it with no remorse, but he feels much pain for reach one he kills. After a short while, the hero approaches a large castle building. The lights dim greatly once more and the curtain drops to change the scenery once more, for the enemy is inside this large castle. Low, dangerous music begins to play.

Hero: (clutching his sword tightly and looking around) Is this where darkness lurks?
The hero continues through the castle, worrying and nervous as eerie sounds play in the background. More monsters approach and they are much stronger, harming him before they are slain.
Hero: Jesus... Christ! My ******** side... (The hero clutches his side in pain.)

The Hero approaches a large wooden door and quickly enters it. He walks off stage to the right and the stage goes dark once more. The stage lights dimly as the Hero enters from the left again. A light shines over the hero as he stands to the left of the stage and a low rumbling noise is heard as a light shines on the shadowed figure on the right. The hero brandishes his sword and gets in a fighting position as the shadowed figure does the same.
Suddenly, someone from behind the audience shouts.

Older woman: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark! Mark! Come on! Supper is ready!
As this is happening the Hero begins to charge towards the shadowed figure.
Older woman: MARK! SUPPER!
A simple three tuned melody quickly plays and the actions onstage stop in their tracks completely. A spotlight appears on a man in one of the aisles, sitting at a chair in the audience. In front of the man is a TV with the screen cut out of it, which he is looking into at the stage. He is holding a video game controller in his hands.
Mark: Come on, ma! I just made it to the final guy!
Mother: NOW, Mark!
Mark sighs and reaches down to the video game console on the stand below the television and turns it off. The stage goes completely black and the curtain drops as Mark runs off and out of the auditorium.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Band Hero has got Hinder and Hilary Duff eww...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Sounds like an interesting play, yar.

Yin Yun Yang

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:03 pm

Eww Spice Girls.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:06 pm

Hi Cult!

I still don't want to get rid of my awesome avatar xD

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Th setlist for Band Hero is hit or miss.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:11 pm

The Rawk Hawk
Hi Cult!

Have you saved it in the Wardrobe?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:13 pm

TtheHero
The Rawk Hawk
Hi Cult!

Have you saved it in the Wardrobe?

Already saved, but I love it so much xD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:18 pm

It has "If You Could OInly See" by Tonic =O I love that song!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:20 pm

:3
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 pm

Sweet, Google Wave excepted me.

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Nomega
Sweet, Google Wave excepted me.
Hi Nomega. ^^
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20552 20553 20554 20555 20556 20557 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games