Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20557 20558 20559 20560 20561 20562 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Owwin
My internet got shut down even though I paid for it, and they don't plan on reimbursing me for the days I lost for their ******** up. I missed out on homework assignments because of it and I may fail this semester, I lost my bus pas and have to pay a shitload of money to ride, and some lady hit me with her truck today while I was clearly in the crosswalk because she was running late to a class, luckily she was doing the speed limit or I would be dead.

EDIT: also I am gonna stomp that dog to death if it comes near me again.

That's...less than wonderful.
I can only hope things get better for you.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Nothing ever works out or gets better. I am poor, I am gonna be in school until I die, I am never gonna get a job as a game designer, and I am never gonna be happy. The icing on the cake is that I am nice to people through the whole thing, people who don't deserve it. I suffer because I am nice.

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:24 pm

Oh Owwin...

I... seriously want to hug you.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm

J of The Wind
Oh Owwin...

I... seriously want to hug you.
I wouldn't advise touching me, I have been nauseous for like 4 hours.

Owwin

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Owwin
Nothing ever works out or gets better. I am poor, I am gonna be in school until I die, I am never gonna get a job as a game designer, and I am never gonna be happy. The icing on the cake is that I am nice to people through the whole thing, people who don't deserve it. I suffer because I am nice.

I know the latter feeling all too well...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:26 pm

Owwin

Stop that.
You can't approach life being so negative like that.
I can understand how you feel (believe me, I know how that goes...), but things will get better. They always do.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 pm

Hashire Kazemeijin
I am sure we all do. You guys all have just as bad or worse than I do. I need to stop being hateful. I am just tired of being a normal jackoff in the boring world where my pathetic life gets more pathetic and sucky every day. Every day is the worst day of my life. It gets worse every day.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:31 pm

Wantcookie

Stop that.
I can understand how you feel (believe me, I know how that goes...), but things will get better. They always do.
I am not negative. I spend every day trying to be funny and laugh through things. People always tell me to change my outlook, I think I have a pretty damn good outlook. I could be a pathetic drug addict like my living relatives or I could have killed myself like my dad, but I didn't. I am not the problem, this world is the problem, and I am not going to change for it anymore. It is going to change for me if I have to kill every last living thing on the goddamned planet with my bare hands.

Owwin

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
I am sure we all do. You guys all have just as bad or worse than I do. I need to stop being hateful. I am just tired of being a normal jackoff in the boring world where my pathetic life gets more pathetic and sucky every day. Every day is the worst day of my life. It gets worse every day.

I dont give a flying trapeze fecal flinging ******** how nauseous you are. I am hugging you.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

I know it seems bad, but Cookie's right. Everything does eventually get better.

Some people sadly have to take a lot more crap than the average person in order to reach that point, but it'll happen.

I'm a living example. I've had people try to kill me for no reason other than wanting to on four occasions and I'm doing decent nowadays. Sure I've still got causes for anguish and depression, but it's nowhere near as bad as it could be.

Your time will come. Just have to wait for it.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 pm

Owwin
Wantcookie

Stop that.
I am not negative. I spend every day trying to be funny and laugh through things. People always tell me to change my outlook, I think I have a pretty damn good outlook. I could be a pathetic drug addict like my living relatives or I could have killed myself like my dad, but I didn't. I am not the problem, this world is the problem, and I am not going to change for it anymore. It is going to change for me if I have to kill every last living thing on the goddamned planet with my bare hands.

There's not really anything I can say to that.
I hope you feel better.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:36 pm

J of The Wind
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin

I dont give a flying trapeze fecal flinging ******** how nauseous you are. I am hugging you.
I appreciate that J. Also sorry for shitting on your attempts at making me feel better cookie, and thanks hash.

I also appreciate you guys for paying attention to my pity party. I will get over it I just need some sleep.

Owwin

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm

If it is any kind of apology Cookie, I watched the Full Monty the other day and it reminded me of you.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey guys, I ended up wasting an hour on Maplestory.
I didn't even level up...

biggrin
I'm totally gonna have to stay up late to do homework.

melikefood

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

melikefood
Hey guys, I ended up wasting an hour on Maplestory.
I didn't even level up...

biggrin
I'm totally gonna have to stay up late to do homework.
That sucks really bad.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20557 20558 20559 20560 20561 20562 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games