Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:28 pm
My classes are not looking overly fun in the near future either. Economics around the world and such. rolleyes The only science class I have had was an environmental science class. It equated to 9 weeks of how horrible humans are to the world and how we are doooooooooooooooooomed!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:36 pm
Well that's not good, Talon. sad But I suppose not all college classes are supposed to be fun. Your environmental science class was right though, humans are terrible. gonk  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:38 pm
Well, my GPA is up to 3.74, so I can't be doing too bad. As for that science class, despite borderline depression, the Prof loved my work. Espcially a powerpoint presentation about creating a museum exhibit for the subject material. Evidently I am the only one that thought to devote an entire room to the subject. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:42 pm
*comes out of nowhere and gluggles Talon, Yoder and Tan-kun* ^^ It's raining outside; we went from -30 to higher than 0 in 3 days. This is not good... I think? I fell today, and my bum and leg was all wet and Kyou was just laughing at me cry *cuddles first ever teddy bear*  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:44 pm
I would totally love to have seen your presentation, Talon. It sounds really interesting.

Sui~ biggrin *gluggle* It's hokay, Kyou loves you, so it's not so bad if he chuckles a bit. I'm sure you've laughed at him when he's fallen or stupidly managed to injure himself. I hope your bum and leg have dried since then.

Yay for the rain! *dances in the rain*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 pm
wait...first EVER? as in you've recently gotten your first ever teddy bear? or it's the first teddy bear you've ever gotten...?  

HephaestusOS

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:45 pm
Ebil Kyou . . . Doesn't he know to comfort and moles-I mean comfort his lady when she is hurt? *innocent look*

Yeah, it is insanely hot here for being January. Tomorrow I will have to work in the rain, and that invariably pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:47 pm
If you want to, Tana, I can easily send it to you. I haven't thrown away anything I did for school, regardless of use. All that I need is a place to send it to.

I still have my special pillow and teddy bear from when I was a wee one.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:48 pm
o_O Why would I laugh? I usually end up hurting him (ex: punching him in the face while turning around, scratching him with my watch, dropping something on him...) sweatdrop I'm a horrible girlfriend.
EDIT: Yes, Hep! The first teddy bear I ever got! "M.Dodo" I called him... "Mr.Sleep" I guess... *goes get camera*
EDIT 2: Teddy bear I got when I was little... it was bigger than me at first...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:50 pm
If it is powerpoint you can send it to underworldflash@gmail.com. I think it would be fascinating to view something that I would assume is or is relatively professional(ish).

That almost comment is one of the reasons I really love Talon! xd

...You're not a horrible girlfriend! If anything, you make me seem like a huge nightmare, I would laugh incredibly hard, and would also accidentally hurt my partner. I am also particularly lazy. sweatdrop

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:54 pm
the first teddy bear i got was named Baloo
he was twice my size and i LOVED to cuddle with him! there's this picture i have of when i was about three or four. i had just recently fallen and scraped up my entire face. and i'm lying there cuddling with this bear and he's still bigger than me and i have to say that it's the CUTEST picture ever! (of me, that is)
also, Baloo was the only bear of his kind that i'd EVER seen. but just recently, my mother found the company online and bought a second one to give to my baby cousin! (for those of you who've read, it's the baby cousin that smiled every time it saw me). he's only six months old, so he hasn't named it yet.
and also, quite recently, i learned that there's a bear just like it in the counseling office at my high school.
but yeah, Baloo now only reaches up to my hip, or not even...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:54 pm
I used to be really rough >_> When we first 'met' we used to play fight alot and I'd bite him so hard he'd have bruises... XD I stick to kisses now...  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:55 pm
Kisses still can lead to bruises. surprised *gasp*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:59 pm
I try to be nicer now. I used to do some pretty twisted stuff about two summers ago XD Jesus, I was stupid.  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:01 pm
Well, my lady does get 'marked' when things turn passionate, but we don't really go into harming each other when not related to sex.

Glad I could make your night, Tana, and I sent the work, for what it is worth. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games