Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20558 20559 20560 20561 20562 20563 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Owwin
J of The Wind
Owwin
Hashire Kazemeijin
I know the latter feeling all too well...
I am sure we all do. You guys all have just as bad or worse than I do. I need to stop being hateful. I am just tired of being a normal jackoff in the boring world where my pathetic life gets more pathetic and sucky every day. Every day is the worst day of my life. It gets worse every day.

I dont give a flying trapeze fecal flinging ******** how nauseous you are. I am hugging you.
I appreciate that J. Also sorry for shitting on your attempts at making me feel better cookie, and thanks hash.

I also appreciate you guys for paying attention to my pity party. I will get over it I just need some sleep.

I just... wish there was more I could do. sad

Guh... I hate feeling useless when others suffer... Especially those that dont deserve it...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 pm

Stupid Ezio.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Owwin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:45 pm

J of The Wind
I just... wish there was more I could do. sad

Guh... I hate feeling useless when others suffer... Especially those that dont deserve it...
I feel the same way about you guys when you are feeling down. Wish we were neighbors, then we could all comfort each oterh in person.

And go attack people with crowbars.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Owwin
If it is any kind of apology Cookie, I watched the Full Monty the other day and it reminded me of you.

That is every kind of apology.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:49 pm

Oop.

Forgot to do some of this homework. ._.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm

*INSERT EMO BULLSHIT HERE*

The Awkwardest Turtle

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 pm

Regulust
Stupid Ezio.

I read that as Elpizo.

XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:53 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
You know what

I wrote up a whole inspiring post on how Owwin should be happy and stuff because even though the world's a shithole there's no use being negative about it

but I spent like 20 minutes deciding if I should actually post it or not

and then I realized that I am incapable of following my own advice

because I was worried that my goddamn post on a stupid internet forum where no one even knows who I am wouldn't be up to some retarded standards that I hold myself up to for no reason

You really don't even know how many posts I write that don't get posted because I'm afraid it will make people not like me anymore

So here's something for you guys.
I have the worst grades I've ever had right now. I'm close to failing more than one class because I'm too damn lazy to do any ******** work. And it's my own damn fault, not my shitty biology teacher's.
I've been keeping a facade of indifference, happiness, sarcasm; whatever was appropriate at the time, but it's all a big ******** lie. I smile when I'm upset because I don't want other people to pity me because I'm afraid of ******** ruining their day with my worthless emotions. Yes, Kirby, this is related to why I never wanted to accept gifts from you. Because I'm not ******** worth it.
And now I'm going to post this on a forum where everyone will post something like "OH, BUT TURTLE, WE LOVE YOU" and everything will be all sappy and it's just going to end up making me feel worse because I hate seeing people upset because of s**t I did and ********.

I'm posting this anyway. And then I'm going to bed or something because I can't be on the computer because I'm grounded because of my ******** grades because I can't be assed to do anything with my worthless life.
I swear that if I ever make a game company I am gonna try to employ you guys so you don't ever have to feel bad again.

Owwin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:55 pm

J of The Wind
Regulust
Stupid Ezio.

I read that as Elpizo.

XD

xD ...I don't get it.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:57 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
You know what

I wrote up a whole inspiring post on how Owwin should be happy and stuff because even though the world's a shithole there's no use being negative about it

because I was worried that my goddamn post on a stupid internet forum where no one even knows who I am wouldn't be up to some retarded standards that I hold myself up to for no reason

You really don't even know how many posts I write that don't get posted because I'm afraid it will make people not like me anymore

I have the worst grades I've ever had right now. I'm close to failing more than one class because I'm too damn lazy to do any ******** work. And it's my own damn fault, not my shitty biology teacher's.
I've been keeping a facade of indifference, happiness, sarcasm; whatever was appropriate at the time, but it's all a big ******** lie. I smile when I'm upset because I don't want other people to pity me because I'm afraid of ******** ruining their day with my worthless emotions. Yes, Kirby, this is related to why I never wanted to accept gifts from you. Because I'm not ******** worth it.
And now I'm going to post this on a forum where everyone will post something like "OH, BUT TURTLE, WE LOVE YOU" and everything will be all sappy and it's just going to end up making me feel worse because I hate seeing people upset because of s**t I did and ********.

I'm posting this anyway. And then I'm going to bed or something because I can't be on the computer because I'm grounded because of my ******** grades because I can't be assed to do anything with my worthless life.

Turtle?
A.) About 90% of that spiel applies to me as well.
B.) For better or worse, I love everyone by default. So, I still love you. XD

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
Stupid Ezio.

I read that as Elpizo.

XD

xD ...I don't get it.

Elpizo is a character from the megaman Zero series.

It was... Zero 2 or 3 I believe.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

TtheHero
Regulust
J of The Wind
Regulust
Stupid Ezio.

I read that as Elpizo.

XD

xD ...I don't get it.

Elpizo is a character from the megaman Zero series.

It was... Zero 2 or 3 I believe.

Ah...

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:02 pm

The Awkwardest Turtle
You know what

I've done that same thing many times before.

My grades are actually kinda bad now too. I'm slacking off, and I can't be doing that if I want to get into C-Tec next year.

You were worth every gift I gave you.

I can say I love you, and I still mean it. I still care for you. I had no clue you felt like this though, and it does make me feel bad. But it's BECAUSE I love you. So you shouldn't be upset because we're feeling sorry for you.
Or something. I'm sorta doing fifty-million things right now so I don't wanna check if that makes sense. ._.;

But anyways. See you later, I guess.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 pm

User Image You guys....

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Regulust
User Image You guys....
>.>

<.<

*poke*
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20558 20559 20560 20561 20562 20563 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games