Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:03 pm
Thanks much, Talon.

I wish I had a partner to participate in naughty acts with.

But I have to go to bed now, for even though I am feeling better, I have not recovered from my sickness.

Ciao.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:05 pm
*gluggles Tana* Sleep well!  

xXSuimitsuXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:05 pm
Take heart and care, dear Tana. We all luv ya!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:08 pm
G'night, tana!
hmmm...i was about to say 'have fun sleeping'...that wouldn't really...
nevermind  

HephaestusOS

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:09 pm
*walked into wrong part of the Tana's goodbye* O.O

Hope you feel well soon!

By the way, updates to the BleachRP have been finished, including schedule of classes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:11 pm
M.Dodo! The picture is a bit blurry, I know. It's just too cold, too late, and I'm too tired to take another one. Sorry!  

xXSuimitsuXx

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:17 pm
aw! mr. dodo looks great! he's a little fuzzy-ish and not glossy enough for my taste, but that's just me. he's still adorable.
i should take a pic of my baloo...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:19 pm
*gluggles Tana and runs of to check it out*

*gluggles Sui back and is almost gluggled out*

Meh, I never really had any security item. I guess I was too busy playing video games as a young child. xp  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:22 pm
I liked Barbies. I loved Barbies. I never had any video games though. At 2-3 I could already play solitaire; those flying cards were so interesting. >_> Oh, and I did alot of puzzles as a kid. And when I hit 6 years old I started reading and never stopped.
Baloo? I want to see!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:35 pm
*i had two blankets (one pink, one yellow), two little dolls (both wearing blue, both named blue baby), my baloo (my protector), and an imaginary friend (my guardian angel). seriously, i was a very insecure child...except when i was naked...

*my sister had barbies and i was notorious for making clothes for them...out of tissues and band-aids. yeah, that wasn't very good.

*i hd PUZZLE COMPUTER GAMES! the best mixture in the entire world!!! there was monkey island (I-III), full throttle (a futuristic biker gang game), and the dig (archaeologists and aliens). seriously, though, monkey island was the best thing in my life.
"you look like a monkey in a negligee!" "I look that much like your fiancee?"
"i'll hound you night and day!" "then be a good dog! sit, stay!"
"heaven preserve me, you look like something that's died!" "the only thing that could preserve you is formaldehyde!"

*baloo. here is is...let's see if the links work...
baloo on the back of my chair
baloo actually sitting in my chair  

HephaestusOS

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:35 pm
*looks around, puzzled* I think I killed everybody... Okay well it's way to cold to be here! I'm off to bed! heart to everybody!
EDIT: Baloo is cute! Almost as cute as my M.Dodo (*whispers to M.Dodo* though not as comfy and cuddly, don't worry!)

I also has an imaginary friend. She had blue hair and her name was 'Balétard'. Why she was named that, I do not know >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:40 pm
Hm... I never did have an imaginary friend, or at least one that I can recall. Must be because my sister and I were only a year apart, so we didn't need anybody imginary to play with. Hehe.

I had a blankie (well, two, really). It was mostly thin white yarn with strips of yellow, pink, and blue yarn woven in. It was too big, so my parents had cut in half so I'd have two of them. I chewed on it a lot (I chewed on books too). So it slowly got more ratty and ratty. I lost one in New Mexico when we were visiting my grandpa (the maid threw it out!) And all that's left now is the edge, cause it was thicker. I leave it in my suitcase so it's always with me when I travel. ^^

I also have a panda bear stuffed animal. His name is Pear. He has a sarcastic personality and also why my screenname is Panpear (shortening Pandapear into Panpear).  

Panpear

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:43 pm
i get it now! that's clever
i always find it interesting how people choose their screen names...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:06 am
My most loved plushie ever was the second one I got. It's a BIG pink fluffy teddy bear xD So unlike me otherwise, but I can't help loving it. Used to fall asleep on it >3>

I mostly played with animals when I was little, had loads and loads of small plastic horses and cows and tigers and so on. Then I lined them up in a looooooong row all around the house and played that they were moving 8D

As soon as I learned how to read I started obsessing about books instead, read pretty much every single fact book about animals in the childrens library and almost all other fantasy, comedy, horror, drama books they had. The detective stories were the only ones I didn't like. And when I had finished all the kids books, I moved on to read the youth books *shrug* It was fun <3 Wish I would still read as much as I did then.  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Shinygami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:03 am
Ugh... I think my return to school may not kick off so well for the second semester.

I could not find my night's rest at all, and therefore am running off of yesterday's spare energy. I hope I survive.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games