Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mollymauk claims he came to consciousness about two years before meeting the rest of the members of Mighty Nein. So, sometime in those two years is when he would've done that.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:20 pm
Lucien took some of the members of a group they were part of up to Shadycreek Run and became the Tombtakers. In 833 P.D. the group had gotten mixed up with and contracted a spellcaster lady from Rexxentrum who had some sort of book. During the process of a ritual being performed on Lucien, something went wrong and he appeared to die. Cree buried Lucien in the woods outside of a hideout the group had been using. The spellcaster took the book and left. Following his previous instructions, the group scattered and vanished waiting for his return.

[  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:51 pm

So, for my character, I'm planning on it being set in the future after the adventures of the Mighty Nein. Maybe the 20 year span, like they did between Vox Machina's adventures and the beginning of Mighty Nein's. Thus my character would be in her 20s or so, which works nicely, as I want her to be somewhat young but on the edge of knowing how to handle the world.

Essentially she is the offspring of her mother, who she is still close to, and this random Tiefling gentleman she met who claimed to be a long-lost royal. Because of my character being bit of a tomboy, she gravitates more towards masculine activities than feminine. Eventually she ends up joining the kingdom's army as a soldier. Although they have no proof of her gentry roots, they still don't want to cause offense should there be some truth to it (plus her mother is fairly respected), so she ends up falling into a respectful social class among her fellow knights. The local royalty in the town takes a liking to her as a friend, she ends up earning the role of being his right hand man. But trouble, as always, awaits. My character finds herself romantically involved with one of the visiting handmaidens... only to learn this particular maiden has been chosen as the prince's betrothed. The prince, in a furious rage of jealously, declares a false claim that she is a traitor to the crown and her actions were proof of her crimes against the prince. As a result, she is discharged from the army with dishonor. My character soon discovers herself with no friends among the kingdom as this transpires, even the handmaiden she had been romantically with, who essentially cold shoulders her at this point. Although the crimes she has been sentenced with are serious and would normally result in the punishment of her death, her high status ends up being somewhat of a saving grace. She is given the ultimatum - take the usual sentence of such crimes but be stripped of her status or be able to keep her life but be banned from the city, never allowed to return. My character, feeling wronged by her so-called friend and lover and wishes to reclaim her rightful honor, decides to go with the second one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:55 pm

Although she has been deranked and expelled from the army, my character is allowed to keep her armor and sword as they have been custom made for her. As a result, as she travels away from the place she once called home, she continues to tell everyone she meets that she is a soldier and maintains the air of being on duty, like she's on a mission. Eventually this will catch up to her.

"Wait? She told you she's a soldier? *laughs* Oh, that may have been true some time back. But that's not the case anymore. Obviously she hasn't been honorable and told you truth about her past."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:57 pm

I also liked the idea of another shocking backstory reveal of having her mother be a dark elf/drow. Maybe her mother was in disguise when this "royal" came through... or perhaps he didn't care. But because of drow being frowned upon in her hometown, her mother probably maintains a disguise to hide her true form.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:45 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:52 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:53 pm

I can't wait to get a hold of Good Omens to own, so I can watch all of the extras. Watching clips on line is nice but not quite as impressive as seeing the full thing in person yourself on your own copy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:01 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

That little smirk he does. It's almost like he's thinking, "Go on. Hit me. I dare you."

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:04 pm

User Image

So, in the script context, the "disposable demon" ((I forget what his name was going to be now)) is supposed to be frightened by Crowley-as-Aziraphale's unafraid stare.

But...

Is it just me but does it look like our little demon friend gets into position in front of Crowley-as-Aziraphale and suddenly gets this "Wait... I know you" look? And he does that whole "I better go" speech to indicate he's not going to reveal who truly is sitting in the chair? *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:22 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:30 pm

People getting all upset about not being able to get anything when I specifically said "Come and get it while supplies last." Not my fault when I even stated it was leftover items (thus indicating there wouldn't be enough for everyone).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:38 pm

User Image

User Image User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:02 pm

Good afternoon everyone.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games