Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:00 pm
The Rogue Doll
People tend to be happiest when they are complaining about something.
I'm happiest when I'm blowing stuff up or watching things die, from a good safe distance.
Anyway, I dont see how I look like your schoolperson, unless you live in the north east of england. I can see how you can think I'd look like an older you. I'll post a pic of me in my stage gear and makeup at some point.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:17 pm
I'm happiest when I have Blue Bunny's Bunny Tracks ice cream. It is so yummy!

I also like cry baby sour candy, although I haven't seen them in a while...  

The Rogue Doll

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:30 pm
just rediscovered the joys of folk music and good ciders. Way haul away, we'll haul away joe.... I think I'll be singing a lot tonight.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:07 pm
I'm happiest when I'm thinking of catgirls. Or a certain someone.  

Trowa The Fearless

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:07 pm
I love folk music! Yay! *dances* Some of the best stuff I heard was in a pub in Ireland. (Unfortunately with my amazing luck, I managed to lock myself in the bathroom and was stuck there for a good half hour shouting for help before I finally figure out what was wrong with the lock. What makes it worse was I was twelve at the time... rolleyes ) Regardless, it was fun..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:09 pm
That's cute in one of those "that's sad I'm sorry to hear that" kind of ways. X3  

Tanakietsu

The_Doctors_Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:57 pm
Is there some RP secret I don't know because none of my RP ever survive. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:20 pm
Not really, but there are some expectations that people want to see within an RP.

Speaking of RP secrets, I don't really get what the point of a White/Black List is because I never see anyone use it anyway, and it seems like a total waste of space.  

Gale OverDrive

Stiletta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:24 pm
Ello! I've done nothing all day and slept in until 11 this morning!!! Gahhh!! I hope I sleep tonight! First school day is tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:38 pm
I use it to take up space.

My computer just stopped working for no reason so I'm using my sis-in-laws till my hubby gets home and can tell me whats wrong with it. Sorry I'm just POed and can't speed type on this computer cause the keyboard sucks.  

FallenAngel0127

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:56 pm
Bunny tracks is awesome. Period.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:58 pm
Really, there's no point of a White/Black List in a perfectly functional RP. You can just as easily ban a person from an RP without having to put their name on a Blacklist just for that RP; they may be annoying to you, but not necessarily for someone else's RP. And having a White List just instills jealousy and a certain lowering of self-esteem  

Gale OverDrive

The_Doctors_Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:13 pm
... But how do I know if my RP is up to standards or what it is missing?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:59 pm
Lol. This is when I point you towards the thread at the top the forum, entitled "Roleplay 101" XD. I have a section in there about RP Creation.

Another thing, is that some RP's tend to have either a totally generic storyline, or one that no one understands/is interested in, and so most RPs die that way.

And some RP's are just poorly written. Period. The creator gave no thought as to research about the RP, or even the presentation looks bad.  

Gale OverDrive

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:02 pm
Have a good, interesting, appealing plot line, something people want to participate in.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games