Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:28 am

Sengetsu grinned."aw lenon, just who I wanted to see." he threw the battle torn puppet on the ground and replied."I have come seeking your help in repairing him. he pulled out a long blade and held it out to lenon."and installing this." he said with a smile.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Requiem aeternum dona eis

Lenon frowned.

"Who's would this be?"

He jumped down and held it in his hands, observing it.
Eternal rest grant to them.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Sengetsu answered the question willingly."this would be the puppetized form of my fallen older brother, and my own personal means of battle." he said truthfully, there was no use lying as he would gain nothing from it.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Kit enterd the cloud gates and looked at Sengetsu. He still had the kunai he had given Kit. Walking by he continued into the cloud village.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Requiem aeternum dona eis

"So...you killed your older brother and made or had somebody
make him a puppet? ...I usually disapprove of that.... Answer me
one question...why should I do this for you? You are of the
Akatsuki, while some of my friends are the hosts of the demons...."

Lenon looked at the puppet and saw some cracks and chunks missing.
He had a clone take the long blade and hold it, examining it.

"And another thing...how did this brake?"
Eternal rest grant to them.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:49 am

futashi appeared the gates in a flash of lighting. he then look around and smiled. he then walk in the gates.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:19 am

A falcon soared through the air and entered the cloud village, then he swerved and flew towards the Squad Yamihasu training grounds.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Sengetsu sighed briefly before answering."I was recently involved in a battle that escalated to a level slightly beyond that of my own." he said vaguely summarizing the situation."this puppetized brother of mine which you have so much sympathy for was actually the one who caused his own death...thanks to his help I've obtained mangekyou through killing him. Sengetsu looked at the blade then drew his triple blade scythe which was noe double edged. "This scythe can be refurbished in fact I can do it myself but I need a place to waork and I need your help" he stated staring at Lenon, the charred puppet that was once known as Senji, was obviously recently subjected to much intense violence.

xLytez

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 pm

futashi appeared at the gate alittle bit worn out from using huge amounts of darkness and chakra to put in that scythe. he then entered, walking past sengetsu.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:38 pm

Kit stood utop the gate watching the world go by. He had a slight pain in his stomach but shrugged it off. "No need for that right now..." Leaning over onto the protective railing he supported his weight on his forarms. Looking out at the beaten path that lead away from the village he just stood there. Thinking.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:40 pm

Zeno jumped up next to Kit. "Lemme' guess: you're having a suckish day?" Zeno said grinning and stared out over the horizon. Zeno squeezed his eyes shut and looked up at the full moon. The light from the stars shined over his hair and face, ligting it up.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:43 pm

"........" Kit didnt reply he just stared out onto the path. His eyes unwaivering from the road.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 pm

Zeno folded his arms. "Alright-I'm not gonna invade your privacy or personal life. And go ahead with the silent treatment....just..." Zeno looked off far over to the side. He shook his head and jumped down. "Never mind." He stood at the base of the gate before leaning against a nearby tree and drifting into a light sleep.

((NOW KIT!!! silently assasinate zeno!!! XD. lol, just kidding. im serious! if you do that, ill find out where you live and kill you! ninja lol, jk. XD))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm

((*kills Zeno* There happy?))

"Such arrogance.." Walking off Kit left trying to find a place to be alone..

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:52 pm

(( X.X))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games