Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:53 pm
Tuesday smiled weakly.
"Yeah...We should go together. I know a clearing where the deers rest. I like hunting bears the best...But it's up to you." Tuesday heard Lilli's faint voice in his head. He suddenly stood, anxious.
"H-Hey. Lilli wants to talk to me. I'll stop by later okay? Maybe we could go hunting in the morning. I'll bring-" He stopped short, a lump in his throat. "Ben, Bou and Kyoiya could come." He said, heading for the door. He smiled and opened the door.
"Bye." He said, closing the door. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pockets, walking down the stairs to his room. He opened the door.
"Lilli...?" He asked, he heard rustling in his room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 pm
Lilli got up from the bed, and approached him.
"Tuesday!" She said, wrapping her arms around him in a hug.
"Where were you?" She asked as he closed the door. Lilli held his hands.
"I talked to Klaash, and I have you're answer." Lilli said, smiling.

[Sorry... D: Bad post.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:11 am
John Kaith slammed his fist against the wall. He looked out of his peripheral vision into the mirror to his side; he could see the trails of blood running down across his body, bruises already forming. He bashed his fist into the wall again, his hand starting to go numb; his hair was dripping wet. It hung loosely and in strands over his bloodshot eyes, tears forming.

I thought I would be safe here, he thought, sniffling. He stopped his rage on the wall and picked up his bloody short sword which had fallen on the ground. He searched for the sheathe, stepping over the dead assassin to reach it. Putting the weapon on a nearby dresser, he kicked the limp carcass. It was a man in a dark gray cloak, his eyes covered with a blindfold of sorts. It was made of soft fabric and very thin; probably meant to give the 'I'm blind' act. He ripped it off, revealing lifeless gray eyes. "These guys sure do love gray..." He ran his hand through his hair which was wet because of his fight with the man; he had sweat a lot.

Prodding the dead body for a few more minutes, he looked to the shattered window. Amazing how they got in here. I was locking myself up in this room and in that time, they must have figured a way to get this dirty little killer in here... John stood. He was hunted; this was how he lived. Always cautious, ready... he hated it. Absolutely hated it. He wanted to be a normal kid, live with a nice family and have good friends, meet a nice girl and learn his studies. But no; that was not the life he lived. He had been screwed over in the game of chance that determined his destiny. The wheel of life's path was broken and rickety when it was his spirit's turn to roll it, which would make his life a leisurely one - or a small dose of hell.

John trudged into the bathroom; the broken mirror had blood next to the central crack, resembling a circle shape. The dark red liquid cascaded slowly, shining from the dull light. He turned on the shower, waiting until it warmed up. He had no idea what to do with the dead assassin. Removing the rest of his garments (I won't go into details!), he stepped into the shower. He turned around, the strong water droplets propelled by pressure hitting his backside; he stared absentmindedly at the tub's bottom, looking at a mixture of red and clear water flow past his feet and behind him, hearing the sound of a drain. He sighed.

My dice have been cast; my fishing line has been reeled. The results of both were short of my expectations. I rolled the leisurely life, determining my childhood; the fishing line is my metaphor for my adulthood. I caught nothing but a piece of clumped dirt, and packed inside it is a shiny diamond... I've got to find that happiness. It'll turn me right around.

John laughed at himself. It started out as a low chuckle, and grew to a thunderous roar. He found himself tearing up, the warm drops of water mixing with his own. Right. As if I'll ever find happiness...! He calmed himself down, wiping his eyes. He grabbed the bar of soap hanging from a strong fiber on the shower wall, and cleaned himself off.

(( OOC: Guess who's back :3 ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 am
[[I'll make moar characters, Kushy. :3]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:03 pm
[[YAYZ! KUSHY IS BACK. biggrin
Lawl. ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 pm
(( OOC: Whar ish he!? I want to lick his skin off >_>
<_<
I nuh see em.
Lol :3 ))  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:16 pm
[[I dun know...
He was here a second ago. stare
Hmm... eek ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:50 pm
Tuesday wore an anxious smile.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Lilli you don't know how hard it is to channel out your thoughts." He said, holding her hands.

[[Fu fu fu fu. '3' Kushy!]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:04 pm
(( OOC: I feel so loved : P ))

John pried open his shower door. He grabbed a white towel hanging off of a rack and wrapped it around his waist. He looked in the mirror; looking at the parts that were still intact. The blood was pooled at the bottom of the glass, shining dully in the light. He looked at his bruised body; the cuts were practically everywhere. He sighed and dried off his hair with another towel. He left it on his shoulder as he opened the door, looking around him for someone to help him clean up the mess. He walked downstairs, too focused on his task to feel self conscious. He was still dripping, at the bottom of the stairs; he loomed off to the mess hall, grabbing a plate of food to eat before he finally asked someone - anyone - to help him with the body.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:19 pm
"I know, I'm sorry, Tuesday. But... it's only fair." Lilli paused.
She opened her mouth to speak. "Well I talked to Klaash and we decided it's only best that we.. well didn't physically show affection toward eachother. Meaning we're just friends now, and I'm over the fact I can't be with him. Still, you know I'll always love him." Lilli said.
She smiled.
"And now.. if it's what you really want, I'll stay with you. And love you.... Only if it is that you want me. If you'd rather be with Miyuki, or... Chiharu? I guess that's up to you." Lilli said.
She stepped back, still holding his hands.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:38 pm
[[DUDE. THIS GOES PERFECTLY. I'm watching Scrubs and they were playing dramatic music that they played in the Romeo and Juliet movie. It's hilarious.]]

Miyuki had returned to the dining hall after she was sure Chiharu was in her room. She was seated, eating. Well, picking at her food. She looked up, studying faces. There was one in particular. A man. He looked fairly new. Either that or he never really ate down here. She sat, studying his face. He had blu-ish hair. It was a dark, he had just gotten out of the shower. His red shirt stuck to his skin. Miyuki sighed, in spite of herself. She would never get close to this man. Or Tuesday, who had someone else now. She figured she would at least try to talk to him.
She set her plate down and approached the table he was sitting at. Carefully, as though if she screwed up he'd be gone, she sat in the chair facing him.
"Hi." She said finally, exhaling.

Tuesday smiled. Then suddenly turned serious.
"Lilli...That's....Great." He said. Though 'That's great' would never compare to the feelings he felt right now. He couldn't put them into words. Tears formed in his eyes. The day he'd been waiting for. Ever since she left him. The day they'd finally be together again. Though he wished it was better under circumstances. She still loved Klaash...More than himself. But he was willing to give up anything for her. He would never leave her.
He hugged her tightly, breathing out, for he had not been breathing since he entered the room. He set her down and looked at her.
"Lilli of course it's you I want. All this time it's been you. How could you think otherwise?" He asked, almost to happy to talk.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:04 pm
John blinked. He had just finished his food. He swallowed the last bit down. "Hello." He stared down at his empty plate. He should ask her to do something for him. He looked up. "Will you help me move a dead corpse?" He blinked dumbly. He realized how odd that must have sounded now. "Well, cause I've got a dead man in my room who just tried to kill me - willing to go up there and help me?" He stared curiously, waiting for an answer.  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:27 pm
Lilli hugged Tuesday tightly. Her face against his chest.
She thought about his question.
"Well... really I was sure you'd say me... but I just wanted you to know that you don't have to pick me...Though I'd be sad if you didn't." Lilli said.
Lilli smiled.
"Tuesday," She said, looking up at him, "I miss you." She said.
Lilli let go of him, releasing him from her gentle hold. She pulled his face close to her, until their lips met. Lilli kissed him eagerly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 pm
[[Haha. Yeah, Kushy. Because asking for help to dipose a dead body isn't awkward at all. biggrin
<___<...>___> You know sweatdrop ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:36 pm
(( OOC: Not to me it doesn't : P Well, John found how awkward that question was when he actually said it. Lol. ))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games