Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kyriod

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:45 pm
"That explains its use, not mechanics...but I guess some things just can't be explained..." Akito commented. He took out his digivice and pushed one of the buttons. "Datamon? You there?"

"Akito! You're back! But how?" Datamon asked.

"I'll explain later. I need a littl detail on what's going on. Has Milleniummon surfaced into the human world yet?" He looked around as he asked, wondering if Inuyasha was going to follow with them, or if Kagome was going to go back.

"No, not yet. He isn't able to, for the moment being." Datamon replied calmly.

"For the moment?" Akito asked.

"Yes. You see, the electronics generate an electrical field that suprisingly block out even Milleniummons Trans-dimensional field. He's currently in null-space. What he is doing I do not know. I cannot get a visual."

Akito sighed. "He'll figure out some loop-hole..." He muttered, then looked to Kagome. "Thank you for your help." He said with a bow.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:53 pm
InuYasha waited, not wanting to get stuck with a crowd at the bottom of the well and then follwed after Kagome, Akito, and Guilmon.

Kagome smiled a bit, but quickly hid it as she rolled her eyes and stood up straight, taking her eyes off the well, after seeing InuYasha appear down there. "Maybe you can thank us after the battle." she said as InuYasha jumped out of the well to land next to Kagome.

"What'd I miss?" he asked impatiently.

"Nothing at all." Kagome said, cool as anything.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:35 am
Sakura looked down the well. "Well....I came here to help out, but if everyone else is going back....shouldn't we too?" she asked Shaoran.

He shrugged in response. "You go and I'll watch the other Shaoran until you get back."

Sakura nodded "OK, be back soon" she said as she jumped into the well after Inuyasha.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:35 am
"You're going to help...?" Akito raised an eyebrow at her. "But...what are you able to do exactly...?" He asked.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:52 am
Kagome tugged the strap that kept her quiver of arrows on her back. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly defenseless." she said as if it were the most obvious thing, and to her, it was. "You can't go around slaying demons without some way to kill them in Fuedal Japan after all." she explainied with a knowing smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 am
"Sticks with pointy ends....mhmm..." He said with a sarcastic nod of satification. "Must be some pretty weak demons..." He murmured, purposly trying to provoke her to show him what she could do.  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:26 am
Kagome frowned and then pulled out an arrow and pointed it straight at Akito. It flared pink with her spiritual energy. "Are you convinced now?" she asked, showing that, although hard to rile, she did have a temper.

InuYasha backed away from Kagome a bit. She got scary when she was angry.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 am
Guilmon moved infront of Akito, who was simply smiling. "So you can make it glow. Big whoop." He taunted. "Not too hard to do."  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:05 am
Sakura climbed out of the well in time to see Kagome aiming an arrow at the two. "Did I miss something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 pm
Kagome ignored Sakrua and then moved the arrow so that it would hit the wall behind Akito and then let it fly. The wall where the arrow passed had a huge hole with scorch marks around it. The arrow continued until it hit a bush and then the bush and arrow were gone, with a scorch mark on the ground being the only thing showing that the bush was ever there.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Meanwhile, in the past Shaoran headed back to the hut, only to find he couldn't find it. He wondered ifhe had taken the wrong way back. It took him a couple of minutes to realize that where the hut had stood now sat a pile of rubble, with the other Shaoran nowhere to be found.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:07 pm
Akito looked behind him, unimpressed. "So far you're only champion level material in my book." He said with a yawn. "I bet you couldn't go one round with Growlmon."  

Kyriod

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:36 pm
Kagome frowned. "Well let's test that then." she said and then walked out of the shrine.

"Ka-Kagome . . ." InuYasha said as he followed her. He didn't want her to get hurt.

"I'll be FINE InuYasha." Kagome said with a hint of anger to her tone. She didn't like being thought of as weak.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:51 pm
Wasn't he just saying how he needed to get back quickly because someone was going to attack the present? Sakura thought as she sat on the edge of the well watching them leave.  

Kyriod

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:13 pm
Akito followed with a smirk on his face, Guilmon at his side as he walked. "Yes, lets."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games