Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 pm

Rahenno once again appears at the training grounds and saw Zann, "It's about time i caught up with you your all over the place" He said with a smile.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:23 pm

Sengetsu scratches his head."thanks...and theres no way Kit would be dead we haven't even had our match yet."

xLytez

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:23 pm

"i was kidding .. he has to spar with someone in mist .. i aborted that mission"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:27 pm

Sengetsu stares into the sky."i don't even rmember the last time i sparred someone." he laughed."not like it matters anyway."

xLytez

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:28 pm

((Byakuga--are you in the Inuzuka clan?))

Houzan saw Raka and clicked his beak as a greeting, he wondered why there were so many dogs here in Kumo.
Zann raised his hand for a greeting to everyone, staring at Byakuga wondering who he was.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 pm

"well. want to spar with me? my demon is sealed so i can only go easy on you. but i will try my best." he said, smiling.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:29 pm

((no but i wanna join))

looks at zann
"wanna spar zann"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Zann turned to Rahenno,
“Hi Rahenno…” He hesitated for a moment, “san.” He added to the end, as a sign of respect to a sannin.
“Sure, why not.” Zann shrugged and agreed to a spar.

((I gota go soon…=[ ))

iZann

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 pm

"okie dokie" punches zann
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:33 pm

Sengetsu turned to Futashi."sure." he stared at the shinobi.Even without his demon he's dangerous.he thought to himself awaiting futashi's move.

xLytez

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Rahenno was surprized that Zann know what he was going to ask. "ok lets go he said fall into his pose."

(to join a clan you hane to apply and get it accepted. i now waiting for my app to be rated.)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:38 pm

futashi then got up and laid reka on the ground gently. he then dusted himself off and closed his eyes. once it was open, they where blood red. "i will show you the power of the black wolf." he said, smirking. "your move." he said.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 pm

Kit jumps into a tree and watches the fights rage on. "Man i missed alot."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:39 pm

((Yami--what're you applying for?))

Zann grabbed Byakuga's arm before it connected, and reacted by swinging a roundhouse kick straight at his stomach while still grabbing on to him. Wow, that was rash.

iZann

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm

"futashi how much chakra of your is left"knowing that raka stole some and smirks
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games