Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:44 pm
Hethrus snuck up behind Selena and put his finger to his lips to tell Haru and the children to be quiet.He picked Selena up over his shoulder and declared."I am to good at this"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:58 am
alex looked up 1st thensmiles widely and gigles and tugged on his sister alices arms whowas listing to the aunt at the moment
alice annoyed now about be tugged on truns around to see what her bother alex wanted and gigles but obyes what dady say
selena seeing her two childern gigles looks down at them "what arrrr" then was picked up from behind selena let out a slight shrike "ahh!" then was put down selena truns around to see her loving husband hethrus " hetherus you know that makes me squial when you sneak up behind me like that " selena gigles and kiss hethrus " uhm.. ive missed you ...i love you " selena gigles " well now that all of you have had a nice gigles at my expnce haru could you watch the childern tell all about older humans " selena sighs " i wonder if sara has made up her mind yet ?" selena smiles happly " now honey let spend some time together huh " selena winked at him " thank you auntie " selena smiles
alex smiles "yes auntie tells us more about the way humans act " and he smiles to his dad " father im glad your home "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:46 am
Hethrus smiled and kissed Selena."Later love, lets just spend some time with the kids right now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:39 pm
selena smiles sweetly " alright then love well why dont we have a family outing thne uhm shall we ?" selena smiles " what do you say haru but one more thing i havent seen my eldest daugther in a while have you seen niara ?" selena worried " and yes you will come to wont you charles?" selena smiles " now were do you want to go uhm... " selena ask the childern
alex spoke up 1st "well mum i was thinking about going to this place that i seee alot of human kids my age playing on all sorts of things
selena smiles and ggigles slightly " love that called a park little human kids go there to play would you like to go there " selena at hethrus " well dady do you want to the park ?"
alice piped up " mum i want to the place with a big ongrett hole with a lake that never moves "
selena looks at her daugther confused for a moment then a lite come on in her head "ahh you want to go to the human swiming pool " selena sighs " well dady we have two place to go to which one do we go to 1st ?" selena smiles " well i wonder is sara would like to come to ?" selena called niara over the link "niara sweet do you want to go with your momy and dady and your younger sisbling to the park to the human swiming pool and oh sweetie if you could go find sara "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 pm
"I'll find Sara." Niara says to Selena over the link. She ignored the question, and she disappeared to go find Sara. She knocks on Sara's door to see if she's there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Sara slowly took one last look around the garden before turning around and walking into the house. She softly shut the door behind her.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Not hearing an answer, she searches through the house with her mind. She finds Sara, and dashes down to her. "Sara...Mom wants you." she says, nicely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Sara smiled at Niara, "Sure. Where is she right now?" She asked.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:54 pm
Watching them and seeing how happy they were Haru smiles and goes and sits on the couch before laying down. Yawning her puts an arm over her eyes before yawning again "I think I might stay here, I haven't been getting much sleep as of lately" she say's before lookng over at Selenia "Ohh yeah, if you happen to see Wolves at the waterfall don't freak they are my friends and very loving". Closing her eyes she puts her arm back over her eyes before making a link with Selenia "And this applies to you Selenia, you kill one of them and I won't be to happy". Sifting her weight a bit she gets into a comfortable position before she actually started to relax a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:18 pm
"They're with the twins, Auntie Haru, and Charles." she says, smiling. She then walks into the kitchen to get a glass of blood.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:06 pm
"Great..." Sara said, shaking her head once Niara was gone. But you forgot to tell me where they were.. She sighed and began to walk around the house, searching for them on her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:49 am
Hethrus sighed."I guess the park first?" He suggested.  

Hethrus

copycat4756

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:03 am
"wait arnt oyu all aware that is in the sun correct?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:20 pm
"They are children and half human half vampire so they are less susceptible to the sun then there parents are but Selenia and Heathrus I have fund dont get irritated by the sun so there able to go out" she states before moving her arm and looking over at the mfrom her position on the couch. Smilling she yawns before closing her eyes again and putting her arm backin the position it was in before.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games