Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:01 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo looks at Jedi as he appeared there from the shadows. He grew angry. He wondered what a ninja who was banished was still doing here. He appears in front of Jedi. "Leave now, you were banished from Cloud. So leave." He says sternly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:02 pm

"I am not sure about the akatsuki anymore. I do aim to get back in. But I may be rejected. I would not kill me yet either. It is too early. I am only 15. I have much to see and learn." He knew the mist 7 were going to eventually go after him. He never expected them to be after him this quickly though. News traveled so fast in this world.

o Apollo i

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:17 pm

____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

"Kazuo, your not Raikage yet." Jedi walked to the window. "if you dont join the akatsuki then you'l be fine, and kazuo i'm not an enemy of cloud anymore, I'm mist 7." Jedi vanished and the window shut.

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:28 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo looks at the ground his had was already on his crystal death blade. He was the swordsman of crystal. "Jedi thinks that just because he is in Mist 7 that he is not an enemy of Cloud. He thinks that just because I am not raikage yet that I can't annialate him. He is blind." He takes his hand off of his crystal death blade and places it at his side. "I have not heard anything about Jedi being a friend of Cloud again. So he isn't in my eyes." He stares at the ground. It was a good thing Jedi had stepped on the ground of this area, otherwise crystal wouldn't have stuck to his foot and Kazuo wouldn't be able to track him and make sure he left the village.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm

"I understand you are mad at him for leaving. I probably have no right to say this, but wasn't that a little harsh?" He saw Kazuo's tense. He knew he was angry at Jedi. He wasn't sure what Jedi did, but it must have been bad.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo gives a sharp glare at Angel. "He may be a fellow swordsman but I will be true to Cloud until the end!" He sighs and sits back down on the rock after walking over to it.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:54 pm

He just received the information from his clone that the akatsuki had accepted him back into their ranks. He hoped the news didn't spread very fast, or at least not to the swordsman. He wouldn't want to immediately have to run away form three mist swordsman at once. "I wish I could have said the same."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 pm

Yuko seemed to be caught in the middle of this all, but you hesitated to move before others showed. She slipped away from the crowd and stood over by a tree, still not sure who the Raikage was or when they would get here. She hadn't thought much of the Akatsuki, but certainly Angel was banned for a reason.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 pm

Angel felt the tiger tattoo form the akatsuki becoming one with his skin. He tried not to show the pain of being tattooed. He didn't want them to know he was back in the akatsuki. He was going to keep it hidden for as long as he could. But the pain was so much, even for him. He began wincing, but only barely, trying to keep it unnoticeable.

((I'm not banned, I'm only in a few bingo books. ninja ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo looks over at Angel who was wincing. "What's wrong Angel, you seem to be in pain. Are you ok?" He knew there was something up with Angel. He just didn't seem "right." Though Kazuo couldn't make assumptions.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm

"I'm fine." The process was nearly done. He was still in the same amount of pain as the finishing touches were being finished. He managed to hide it. He was able to cope with the pain. He never let himself become overtaken, not by anything.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Yuko paid no attention to Angel's pain. He was a guy she simply met, a random guy who just appeared out of nowhere. He meant nothing to her for the time being. She sat down in the grass and leaned against the tree.
"Who are all these people," she thought, while looking over the group.

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Angel had great hearing. He heard what the kunoichi said. He wasn't sure if he was going to talk, or not. The more shy side of him immediately decided to remain silent. A great amount of his own chakra was needed to complete the tattoo, which was now sealed to his skin. He began to store some of his chakra in the ink from the tattoo, as a reserve. He went up to a tree, and sat down, and leaned on the trunk. He was tired. He yawned once. He had no place to stay, so he was going to sleep in one of these trees. But since people were still here, he decided to stay awake, until they left, or he passed out. Whichever came first.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:19 pm

(The akatsuki has rings now.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:20 pm

((Yeah, but I got a tattoo instead. I didn't want the 'virgin' ring.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games