Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:11 pm
Tiberius paused again, deciding whether or not to keep his face in the ground. He slowly gets up and looks at Kaede. Oh! A fox in a kimono....She must be a kitsune.. he sits cross legged and stares at Kaede. "Um...hi...sorry for screaming at you...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:41 pm
Kaede smiles and replies, "It's ok, I'm sorry I scared you." Kaede sits facing Tiberius. "My name is Kaede. Tell me Tiberius, why were you hiding from us? You weren't planning on stealing anything were you?" Kaede didn't smile, but she tried not to look unhappy. The truth was, she was suspicious of the young man.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:57 pm
Tiberius shook his head, obviously hurt. "No! No, I wasn't going to steal anything...I just..was going to ask if you could spare a few things...But then those wolves...I got scared...." Tiberius looked shyly at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:18 pm
Kaede nodded. "Don't worry, I understand your fear. I was once afraid of one of those wolves...You kinda get used to being around them after a while." Kaede realized that this man probably posed little threat. He seems kind of fragile...she thinks to herself. Kaede stood up on her hind legs. "Come, I found this nice patch of forest moss. It's a lot more comfortable than these dead leaves and twigs. You can tell me what it is that you had wanted to use." Kaede walks around the tree to the patch of moss she had been sitting on before. She wiped away some leaves, showing more of the patch. Enough for Tiberius to sit on. She waited for him to come.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Tiberius slowly and warily stood up and walked over to the patch that Kaede had uncovered. "Thanks..." he said as he sat down. He looked around nervously. He spied, what he thought was, sleeping Alyxis. "Um...Is she?..." he asked Kaede.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm
Alyxis sat up with a pained groan her silver hair tangled into a rat's nest from her braid. "Damn you all to hell... It's too early to be speaking so loudly, and I'm too soar to beat you with a stick." her Boise was roughened by all of the crying she'd don, but otherwise she was fine. She pulled the sleeping bag up to cover her breasts and glared at the man. Her temper was never good after a healing session, "Who's the trimpling bean pole, Kaede?"

Devin finally finished and gave Pyne a doggy smile that said he didn't understand the problem.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 pm
Pyne got up and started to run back to Alyxis.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:34 pm
Tiberius shrank back with tears welling in his eyes. A mixture of fear and embarrassment on his face.  

Lord of the Aesir

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:52 pm
Kaede glares at Alyxis. "Quit your growling and be nice. He came looking to borrow something." She looks at Tiberius noticing him shrinking in fear. "He's a little fragile, so I'm going to ask you to leave him alone untill you are capable of coherant thinking."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:39 am
Devin followed keeping pace, his tongue still hanging from one side of his mouth.

"I am always capable of coherent thought, I'm just not always nice about it." Alyxis said standing up and pulling the sleeping bag around her shoulders. "However if you insist I will leave the bean pole alone. Don't given him anything until our fearless protectors get back, from where ever they are. We shouldn't trust anyone who approaches us right of the back." Alyxis turned away and started to build the fire back up.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 am
Tiberius moves to go away. "I...I'm sorry...I think I'd better..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:46 pm
Pyne heard Alyxis' voice as he started to slow down once he found them. He got his clothes without anyone noticing and turned back into human form. He put his clothes back on and then walked out into the opening. "Good morning Alyxis." He said with a smile.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 pm
Tiberius froze when Pyne walked into the opening.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm
Julia motioned to Tiberius to sit back down. "Don't worry Tiberius, just sit down, I will explain your presence."  

Julia the Trickster

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games