Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 pm
The fog whispers again to Winter and the Plagues. "I'm Ull the dullahan. I've been watching you for awhile out of sight and all. I noticed the lot of you had gotten into a pickle and decided to help. Now I must..Oh, never mind then. Look who's coming." Ull notices Steiner and the other Plagues walking down the hall. "Meet me outside." he whispers as the fog blows out of the building.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm
Leonard frowned, then looked at len, a bit stumped. he honestly hadnt anticipated them just leaving... it was never so simple, and yet, this time around, it seemed it might just be. Scowling, Leonard sort of shuffled in place as he tried to figure out what to do next.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Winter looked at Steiner and waited for his next move.

Len looked up at Leonard and made a meowing sound, being a cat and all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:08 pm
Steiner moves past the others. His face is somewhat blank with a bit of anger. "We must get out of here now. Follow me and don't speak." he calmly says in an attempt to avoid any further confrontation.

The Plagues behind Steiner follow him. The others obey him and follow. Plague begins to walk next to Steiner as they make their way towards the exit  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 pm
Winter followed after Steiner quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:32 pm
The Plagues and Steiner make it outside. Steiner slumps on a rock looking exausted and irritated. The Plague with the metal arms had tried to attach them but failed, it now holds them. Plague looks around, waiting for this Dullahan.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm
As the last Plagues trickled out of the building, a man wearing black clothes black armor and riding a black horse rides out of the woods towards the group. As he gets close, it is obvious that his head is missing, and he carries a basket covered in a black cloth. A fog surrounds him, and the horses eyes glow red.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:56 pm
Winter stood protectively in between Steiner and the headless horseman.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:05 pm
Steiner gets up angrily. "Who are you headless horseman?"

Plague looks at the horseman. He does not know if this is Ull or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:48 pm
Ull rides a bit closer before front flipping off his horse while holding the basket covered by a black cloth. He lands and bows before standing and saying, "I am Ull, the Dullahan. At your service Doctor Steiner."  

Lord of the Aesir

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:22 pm
Steiner is not amused by Ull's acrobatics and is slightly alarmed at the mention of his name. "A Dullahan eh? Well I narrowly avoided death today, so if you plan to take me now you will not find it an easy task." his arm begins to make a wirring sound.

The plagues form up around Steiner as a protective shield. Plague turns to Steiner. "Father, this Dullahan claimed that he was going to save you when you confronted whatever it was you were confronting."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:23 pm
Winter remained between them. Scales formed on her skin, preparing to transform if she had to.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 pm
Ull shrugged, "i gave up my grim reaper job in favor of adventure a long time ago. Though i do still have the ability to decide ones fate... But anyway, it was true! I did not expect you to walk away from him so easily. I am here to help you good doctor, of you will accept it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:23 pm
Steiner glares at Ull. "Malevolent Fair Folk don't usually aid without some sort of payment in return..."  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 pm
Ull makes a chuckling noise. "I'll need your first born and the head of your best friend."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff