Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:59 pm
{why dont you get out of it then instead of arguing about the genjutsu. if you can get out then whats the problem?}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:05 pm
((Well I had a release but I forgot it but I think I know a way to gegt out of it.))  

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:05 pm
SynysterGatesRules
((you only used that one jutsu on me so whats the other one. Plus I've got a clone that can just beat the crap out of me until I realize that I'm under a genjutsu or the dog pack will. lol))
((Alright I'll try to explain this very easily using a nice little story.

Me=Osama bin laden
You=mailman
Sen=Bush

Osama bin laden mailed a letter with a bomb in it(the genjutsu) to Bush. The letter gets to the mailman to be sent to bush but instead the mailman sends it back to osama. Osama then secretly plants the letter back into the mailman's truck labled as something different(the 2nd genjutsu) and has it to be sent to the mailman instead of bush, while the mailman is taking a leak on the side of the road. Osama hides while the mailman get's back in his truck to send letters to people but what he doesn't know is secretly that the same letter he had earlier is in his truck again but before the mailman is able to see the letter it blows up.
The end. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:07 pm
SynysterGatesRules
((you only used that one jutsu on me so whats the other one. Plus I've got a clone that can just beat the crap out of me until I realize that I'm under a genjutsu or the dog pack will. lol))
((How will the clone or dog know your under the genjutsu? Because the genjutsu would just feel like some wind blowing by and you'd feel fine but once your memory starts to fade you'll forget what's even going on.))  

Dark-Ninja70

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm
((Id know because I've seen it down before and I would be able to tell the them about it. Plus a genjutsu release is just focusing enough chakra and finding out how to break it.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:11 pm
The ground quickly covered in a black metallic surface, the moonlight shining off of the surface. In the middle of the metal area, a figure arose from out of the metal. His chest, mid secotion, and his arms down to his elbows were bare, except for the scared muscals that covered his body. The armor that teh figure bore, was all black and gold, the same with his hair. On his back lay a ten foot, black metal rod that glicened in the darkness, that hung on by a chain across his neck. A bandana covered his eyes and a slight smile was on his lips. "Back to Konoha...Its changed last time i was here."  

Oni_Soul

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm
{0.0 o shoot, what side are you on?}  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:14 pm
User Image

"So he sent you? Good I'll take all the help I can get." The shadow clone says looking at him.

((Editted)  

SynysterGatesRules

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:22 pm
"But why Konoha...they seem weaker than usual..." The figure said as he looked over to the clone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:24 pm
Kazuma suddenly landed on the gates "Syn what the ******** do you think you are doing" his byakugan activated and his expression one of anger, you could still see a resemblance of him and a dog since he stillhad some of the Gobi in him.  

irishshamrock12

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 pm
SynysterGatesRules
User Image

"So he sent you? Good I'll take all the help I can get." The shadow clone says looking at him.

((Editted)
((You even gonna attempt to get out of the genjutsu? o_O))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 pm
The figure looked up sencing the demonic chakra of the man on the gate. "OH! Thats why we're here. That must mean your Akatsuki." The pole that was on the man's back levitated out of the chains grasp and stood floating infront of the figure. The black and gold armored man reached out his right hand and grasped it firmly in his hand. "I do miss being Akatsuki Leader..."  

Oni_Soul

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 pm
Kazuma noticed this guy he almost fought him but Sengetsu stopped him "If Akatsuki wants me they are mentally ill, I am not the Gobi Jinchuuriki anymore, go find Kit Hyzena" he scowled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:41 pm
"Yes, but you still have some of its chakra...You could be usefull." The figure remarked as he twirled the metal pole around in his hand.  

Oni_Soul

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:43 pm
User Image

"Don't you dare touch him!"

*Hanzo yelled to the mysterious figure.*

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games