Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Rydia looked at Samara. "Thanks Sam...I really need practice. Back there, I could barely defend Nephilis and myself" she admitted to Samara. "I havent used my powers in 75 years" she told her. "Eventually I'll need to spar" she told her.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:13 pm

Samara nodded in understanding. "Well, I'm not the strongest...I'll be upfront about that. To be honest, Nephilis taught me almost everything I know," she said with a smile. "I'm sure he'll be able to help you strengthen yourself as well."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm

"Oh no sam...I'd never here the end of it...he'd throw it in my face. Besides, who do you think taught Neph everything that he knows?...Yes it was me..." she said blushing. The sky outside got a little cloudy.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:31 am

Lunia looked at Morganna and smiled, happy at least she answered Lunia's question. "I guess so..." she said, before looking at Tenshi. "Ten, can you tell us where they are?.. i'm not going, but i'll wait here...", she said bowing her head slightly, not wanting to face Nephilis after what had just happened. "Besides i think i just need some time to myself, and if i get attacked or something, i can take it...", she said, hoping the others would understand.

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:40 am

(Desert asked me to post this for him)

"I haven't tried to stop it because It's not my purpose to. I'm only here to protect my son and daughter." Marcove swirls a ball of sand, indenting it with Earth's surface and watches it crumble. "There are somethings that are meant to be lost. Life, love...then again, there are somethings you can't save. Looking at it as a being like you...still growin and not yet in control of your power, you see everything has a purpose and you can bend it. Looking at it like me, a being with so much power...so much forsight such as I, you begin to think. Is the reason it dies...is the reason you don't or can't protect it because you're not meant to? Things are going to come to pass simply because I'm not meant to stop it. It isn't my purpose." Marcove looks into Wyatt's very soul and says,"Have you ever seen the Celestial Kingdom, Wyatt? Can you fathom a world with no strife or pain where the sun always shines on a grass covered landscape?"

~

"Heh, nor am I evil. I'm doing this because things aren't fitting like they're supposed to." Alastor replied, his eyes still in the sea. "There are things I love and there are things I truly hate, but all of them need something to go by...something to guide them. Look at us now...wars...used up resources...death. I know how things should be done and with the right team, it can be accomplished. We will become the new leaders of this world and The Celestial Kingdom. I promise you. Guildmaster..." Alastor turns and looks at the Guildmaster. "Like I said, I'm not evil, only envious of the power these cretains use to kill. I understand why though...have yo ever seen The Celestial Kingdom?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Samara chuckled. "Somehow, I believe that," she said. "Alright. I'll do what I can to help, but I know that I'll only be able to get you so far."

Morganna looked at Lunia sadly. "Lulu...why don't you want to go see Nephilis?" she asked. She knew it wasn't a matter of Lunia just wanting to be alone. There was something else.

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:04 pm

Wyatt shook his head "I may have never seen the celestial kingdom but I know that even if I wasn't meant to do somthing that doesn't mean I wouldn't try to stop it" He said. His expression became angrier "So if you knew Alyss or Kendal were going to die you wouldn't try to protect them!" He said. He forced himself to calm down a bit "The Marcove I knew wouldn't just sit and wait..from what I've seen the only thing becoming a celestial has done to you is made you selfish only caring for your own wants and needs" He said. He looked into the sky "If I have to be like you to see the celestial kingdom then I'd rather not see it at all" He said.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:45 pm

The Guilmaster smiled and turned from the group. He reached with one of his hands and gripped the second mask on his clip, he reached up with his other hand and gently took off the mask. He changed the mask while his face was covered by blackness. He turned back to them and said. " The Celestial Kingdom...A place that this mask remembers well. " He said as he ran his gloved fingers down his mask, there was a scar like scratch going down the left eye area " It was more then just a simple place, it was....perfection. " The Guildmaster said " Like yourself Alastor I do not consider myself evil, I am merely dark. However the methods on which I live my life could be considered evil I only live by two rules in this life, complete the contract assigned to me, and continue to survive. So far I have achieved both of those conditions. " He said as he looked at the mask he now held in his hand he clipped it on his belt and looked at them his eyes no longer cold but tactful. " When this new Kingdom of your arises i will be there to witness it all. Until that day comes the contract you made with me will not end. " He said softly.

Nicko1421

xLulie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:35 pm

(Just a random wonder, when is the next time skip gonna happen?)

Lunia looked at Morganna, chuckling a bit as she knew that Morganna would be able to tell if there was something else wrong. "Because i'll just get in the way of what he's doing...", she said. "I always get in the way... because of this stupid arm...", she said looking up into the air with sadness in her eyes.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:45 pm

(Yawns... )

Tori was in her room found Herbacea. There were cabins and different kinds around the forest as well the lakes and fields. "Author..when are your going to come on out and meet the family..I mean really your being a worry wort.. They asked you to marry there daughter and you agreed now get your butt outside or I will tear you limb by limb!"

Author sighed as he peeked out. "You know I'm new to marriage Tori.. Its not something I can grasp..right away.. anyway lets get going..." as Author smiled.

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:55 pm

(Two more events.)

Marcove looks at Wyatt with begging eyes. "I'm sorry for all the things that have happened and will happen. But if it means anything, I'll do my best to stop whatever crosses you or my family. Right now, we have to go to Tenshu. Someone's coming and they aren't bearing gifts..." Marcove begins to walk into the desert, a tear falling from his eye. In his choice was his very own fate, something he dared not try to escape."

~~~

"Enough of this sentimental crap." Nas barked from behind the Guildmaster and Alastor. "I'm tired of waiting to take my revenge. We've disabled Herbaccea from using Aura and next up is Shale. I'm going to Alloy and I'm going to retake the cannon. You two, just go to Tenshu now."

"Someone finally came back around after losing that dead weight. Tell me, how does it feel to be free?"

"Shut the hell up and get going. I'm ready to take my revenge now." Nas ascended into the sky and bolted of in Alloy's direction.

"You heard the man, Guildmaster. Let's get a move on then shall we?" This time, we're bringing at least 500. Last time, I almost got killed by Mr. Know-It-All.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Morganna put an arm around Lunia. "You are NEVER in the way," she assured her. "Nephilis loves you. He will always make time for you. All you have to do is to be open to the help and knowledge that he has."

((I'm tired of her sitting in the shadows....so re-enter Christiaan! lol))

Christiaan arrived at Tenshu. She received the same message from her husband that the children did, and she needed to make sure they were dealing with it alright. As she entered the main hall, it was evident that there had been a battle there recently. "Nephilis!" she called out, wanting to find our what happened and if her children were alright.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:17 pm

Nephilis turns, scratching his head and notices an old friend. "Christaan!" He said with a smile. "I know the place looks like it's in shambles, but we're working on it. Again...how's life been for you?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:21 pm

Christiaan was relieved to see that Nephilis was alright and in good spirits. "I take it that this means my children are safe?" she said. She knew what the answer would be so she answered his second question. "I've seen better days. I'm not sure of the circumstances, but I received a goodbye message from my husband-- he...died," she said, finally saying it aloud for the first time. It made it feel all that much more real.

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Wyatt sighed "Alright lets go" He said. He felt sorry for Marcove he knew things were difficult for him. "and thanks for saying you will protect people thats more like the Marcove I remember" He said. He looked at Marcove "I only hope we will be enough to stop it" He said.

Kendal had returned to Alloy he couldn't shake the feeling somthing was wrong he opened a vortex to the cannon. He sighed as he looked at the cannon he then looked around it was obvious the fight had happened but some how the only thing that seemed untouched was the cannon.

Ricky smiled he finnaly found Nephilis "Hi Nephilis" He said happily glad that he was no longer wandering aimlessly. He saw Christiaan "Hey Christiaan" He said to her. He turned to Nephilis "Kendal told me to find you" He said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games