Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:12 pm
"Mom was being strict as usual. Why does she hate me, daddy?" Alyss asked her father, sighing as she took her father's hand and kisses it with a kind passion. "You gave me my life and the powers i have now. I love you daddy." She looks in his eyes and smiles. She wanted him to smile but he looked worn.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:38 pm
Kendal shook his head not wanting to accept what was going on and ran out of the room. He could feel his tears streaming down his face. He had one idea of where to go. He felt sad and angry for the loss of his mother and soon ended up deep inside the bulb he could feel his emotions getting out of hand causing his powers to surge objects went flying with his developing telekinesis and darkness seeped from his footprints. He could feel the electricity in the air as he neared who he was after. He slammed Dulceri's door open "It's your fault!" He yelled as he pointed at Dulceri his face now red and lined with tears. "It's all your fault" He yelled. In his anger he had inadvertantly flung pictures off the walls and made a small wave of telekinesis at him. Kendal didn't even care Alyss was their.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:54 pm
Alyss saw Kendal and got up, sadly not at the right time. The electricity hit her and the metal in her body took it in. She tried pushing it away but it made her pass out, blood running out of the side of her mouth and her eyes were open.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:28 pm
Void laughed lightly at the views in his head. He knew the entire time it wasn't Leanne, Leanne didn't have the heart of a killer, there was no way she could have done something like this, she was always the pasifist. He looked at Calisto and then back at Ambrosia. " That's right, the two of them don't have anything to do with this, if either of them is harmed dying will be the last of your worries. " He said calmly yet ominously. He still felt a tremendous bond for them they would always be his children, and no matter what a father should never stop loving his children. Void looked at the remaining Celestials and said. " Anyways, I suggest we make a strategic retreat you've already lost a celestial and I have lost many assassins to the people in this nation, I think it would be wise to let them sit in a pool of their own malice for a while. " He said calmly. " Besides all of the pieces for our little game are stuck in this city, they have nowhere to run anymore. "  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:23 pm
"Oh no." Dulceri said looking at his fallen daughter. "Alyss! Alyss!" He said as he kneeled to shake her. "...who are you boy?! To come in here and..." The wall of telekinetic force brushed off of him, but he flinched nonetheless. He pointed a finger at the child he didn't immediately recognize as Kendal and prepared to fire a beam utilizing his full potential. He stops before he releases the beam, finally realizing that he was talking about Marcove. "I'm sorry...." he said silently as the child walked toward him. "Forgive me..."

~~~

"Doesn't matter. They've seen our powers. Humans will band together to kill a threat, even if it means resorting to unconventional means. I think your kids are prodigies Void." Ambrosia said, turning a glance to him. "Kurai isn't dead, just badly wounded. He's only living through will now. Because we have only four of us now, I say Void is right. We need a strategic retreat, especially since they know how to kill us."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:39 am
((Okay time for me to wrap up some loose ends for my character))

Shatara sighed as she looked at Krys and Christaan. "Well I'm afraid that me and my daughter will be going back to Tenshu, again it was very nice to meet you" she stated with a smile as they disappeared in front of their eyes, now back in Tenshu.

Amara had some thinking to do. She wondered back to her and Kenjis home as she began to cook for her husband. It had been a long and stressful day. She was making lamb, with rice, plantains and mangos and a green tea. She then let down her hair as she sighed. ".....If only you were here" she stated to herself, in deep thought.

Calisto wanted to vomit when Ambrosia had spoken. "We'll just have to have means of getting the upper hand, I dont plan on dying, at least not by the hands of them" she stated. "If we wont to be strategical, we have to go into their homes and watch things cave from the inside out. We need to gather information on each one's spouse...infedelity is a b***h and it throws humans trust for each other way off" she stated with a smirk. "Let's go you all" she said as pettals surrounded them teleporting them to a remote place in the world.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:00 am
(He was actually blaming Dulceri for his mom dieing..)

Kendal glared at Dulceri as his tears continue to roll down his face "She's dead and it's all your fault!" He yelled. He could feel darkness swirling around him "My mommy is dead! and you let her die" He said. He tried doing another telekinetic wave but then saw the beam. His shadows covered him but the beam still sent him flying and knocked him out. "..mommy..don't...go" He said right before passing out.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:22 am
Dulceri looked at his hands after he watched Kendal fly into the wall on the opposite end of the room. He didn't look at Kendal for long. "Your mother died protecting you from those beasts. Something I couldn't do for myself." He walks over to Alyss and powers down to pick her up. He exits the room and tears begin to stream down his face. He saw that she was bleeding and picked up speed from the sight. In no time, he was at the infirmary.

~~~

"Now, all we need is to include the other two. The fire man and the beauty." She was referring to Helios and Zephyr. "How do you suppose we draw them out? They're both pretty reclusive."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm
Alyss woke up when she was in the infirmary. Her eyes seemed to shift back and forth from place to place, watching people walk to and fro. Suddenly out of the corner of her eyes she saw black hair, not her own though. "Daddy? What happened? Is Kendal alright?" She asked as she took his hand. He seemed like the only one that loved her in the world. It felt as if Marcove hated her because their dad loved her the most, her mother hate her because she was born powerless.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm
"He shoulde be." Dulceri said as he laid his daughter upon a stretcher. "I was rather shocked at his action, but I'm sure he was shocked at my response. The point is that now, you'll be alright." He turns and starts to walk away. "I have a son to...apologize to."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Kendal soon awoke and forced himself up "...what do I do now..." He said. He then walked out of the room and headed out of the bulb. "If I find Nephilis I will find daddy" He said. He then kept walking hoping to find them soon. "Please don't let him be dead too" He said. He then felt someone pick him up. "Put me down I have to find daddy" He said.

Apollo frowned he had went to get his stuff and saw Kendal so he picked him up. He knew how unstable Rygor would be soon and didn't think he could repair what he had done. He sighed and decided to find Dulceri "He made a promise and he will stick to it...that or I can find Daphne" He said. HE put his hand on Kendals head and put him to sleep. He then went to find Dulceri. He soon found him "Dulceri...I'm sorry for earlier but I need to talk to you" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Alyss sighed and looked at the ceiling, sighing as she blinked once or twice. "I hope Kendal is okay." She said softly, looking at her hands and noticing one or two sparks emitting from them. "Oh well.." She said gently and laid back, going to sleep.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 pm
"Why?" a voice asked inside of the room Alyss was in. "Why does dad take more care of you then me? What did I do? What do you have that I don't?" Marcove phased through the wall of sand and looked at her as he sat down in a plush chair. "Can you tell me? Please Alyss?"

~~~

"You're hired." Dulceri said as Apollo caught up to him. "I'm sorry for how I acted just now, but I lost my trademark power...my family crest you know?" He releases a sigh and rubs his brow. "How can I help you Apollo?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:02 pm
Apollo nodded he knew they had both let their tempers get out of hand. "Thanks..I still want to go back to Kiltia eventually but not until this is over.." He said. He then sighed "This kid Kendal his mom is dead correct? well if my guess is correct Rygor is unstable and Kendal needs a good home so what do you propose we do?" He asked. He looked at Kendal he couldn't help feeling sorry for the young boy.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:03 pm
Alyss looked at her brother and thought about it, her eyes gleaming. "Why does mom love you more than me? Why does she shun me? You tell me that. I was born without a power and mother hated me but dad saved me an praised me. Someone had to love me. You just try so hard it messes things up."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games