Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:48 pm
Aku also takes off her cloak reveling her burnt dress, however she didn't seem to mind as she laid down in the soft grass. "The wind...smells so nice.." She comments with a smile as she glances to the clouds. Hearing Tarik, she looks over to him,"There was a image that flashed, however I wasn't able to talk to him since I was woken up. The image showed a cherry blossom tree...yet it's bark was stained with blood." She informs him, recalling the scene perfectly. "Ahhh..what a treat. Thank you." Aku says seeing the two brothers prepare their meal.

Ryuu glances towards the hide they used to store the blood, without much thought she walks over and picks it up. Sipping a small bit for taste, then a bit more to satisfy her thirst. Then gave the hide back, having a bit of blood on her lips. Tatsuko, smelling the aroma, quickly wakes up and glides down near the two brothers. She coos cutely as she even did a few tricks for some scraps, then quickly ate them once they gave her some. Ryuu licked her lips as she sat near the fire, not saying much as her thoughts was occupied elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 am
The brothers finish cooking the meat and serve it with some fruit from the trees and wild greens they found.

As they serve Aku and the others, Arcon asks Aku "mistress, we are getting towards the border af Booforia. Do you plan to continue north? The queen there does not allow entry across her borders unless she allows it. Do you have papers to cross?"  

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 am
misty_seabrz
OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame
You will wish to get some distance between us, as it will be very destructive over a large area, Amiric warned telepathically. Roarke quickly got about three hundred fifty feet between himself and Sasori from Amiric's location.
Amiric's red eye began bleeding slightly before he chuckled. "Time for you to burn, screaming," he murmured. "Amaterasu!!" he whispered. The demon gave a shriek that was unearthly and extremely loud before the entire temple detonated in a massive fireball. A swirl of shadow flitted along the ground before Amiric materialized near Sasori. Both of his eyes had become a deep gray color and held the same marking as his right eye had before.
(See my previous post for that..)

Sasori looks over to Amiric as he appears. "You are quite the magician. Now that that is done, I guess we need to figure out where Tarik went.... Let's see, we came from that direction so I guess we should go in this direction."

Sasori starts off on the path.

Amiric half smiled. "In body and life, I have many skills that are surprising; in spirit and knowledge, I have many more. Amaterasu is one of the most powerful 'Fire Release' techniques known, as the flames burn through nearly anything and last a full six days and nights before dispelling," he said quietly. "The other was a special trick I'm fairly fond of," he said with a slight shrug, striding after her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm
Sasori laughs, "You are just showing off again, we know you love it." She winks at him and continues on the road North. As they walked, she felt like it was deja vu. "It seems we've been this way before. Isn't this the way to Booforia, where you got your stone"

As they walked, it occurred to Sasori. "If you are demon, will we have problems in the towns? Demons are enslaved in this period in Antera history. I remember Rio talking about the history of Antera and why he was a slave."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:25 am
Amiric shrugged. "Yeah, it is, though I doubt we'll have trouble in the towns, as I can hide my 'demon' side; unfortunately being a Hanyou gives me quite a bit of additional strength that I'm not fully aware of yet as well as enhanced senses and speed," he said quietly, sounding half amused. His eyes never stopped scanning around before the gray faded, as well as the odd 'pinwheel' marking. They reverted to the more normal dark blue-violet they naturally were. "That 'Doujutsu' or 'pupil technique' is known as the Kagegan, though that particular form of it is its evolved form, the Mangekyou Kagegan," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:01 pm
Sasori says "Good, if you can surpress your growing demon side we can pass maybe." They get to the town and walk to the market area to ask questions. Sasori asks if they had seen Tarik but nobody seemed to have really noticed them. There was an escape of a couple of demon slave brothers.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:56 pm
Tarik tastes the deer, it is suprisingly good. He sits, eating and says "We will travel through Booforia. If we are quick we can make it before the Queen catch us."

"Aku has some business in the Realm of the Dead." The brothers are shocked. Their answer was a double suicide mission.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:08 am
misty_seabrz
Sasori says "Good, if you can surpress your growing demon side we can pass maybe." They get to the town and walk to the market area to ask questions. Sasori asks if they had seen Tarik but nobody seemed to have really noticed them. There was an escape of a couple of demon slave brothers.

Amiric chose not to correct her in that he was only half demon and would remain so. His eyes narrowed slightly when he heard about the demon slave escapees. I have a feeling Tarik's been through here; I wouldn't be surprised if he released the duo mentioned as some kind of fodder or something, he thought, murmuring telepathically to Sasori.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm
Sasori nods, "Could be, but he isn't usually apt to care about others, I'm surprised he'd bother. But there is promise that we are on the right path at least."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am
((I will be unreachable starting tomorrow until the 11th.))  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm
((Liger and Hunter are off for a while too, guess we will have limited posts until everyone is back.))

The brothers did not know what to think, it was fool hardy to go to Booforia and then on top of that, to go to the Realm of the Dead. What business could the Mistress Aku possibly have there?

Arcon says, "Pardon, but this is crazy."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:14 pm
Aku laughs softly, finishing her meal before getting into the conversation. "Does death really affect you so?" She questions, looking to the two brothers seriously. She shrugs, standing up as she slid back into her robe. A scroll drops out of her sleeve, written in priestess symbols of sorts. "If you would like to not be bothered with my affairs, I will not stop you." She says grabbing the scroll then put it in her robe.

Ryuu was back in her own section of the group, eating away at the deer without glancing over to them. Not caring what the two brothers said or did, really. Tatsuko was asleep on the deer's pelt, resuming her nap.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:41 pm
Ekron hits Arcon upside the head and says to Aku, "Sorry mistress Aku. We will serve you well." Arcon rubs his head and wimpers, "Sorry mistress." The brothers clean up things and put everything away.

Tarik draws a map in the dirt to show everyone. "We are here." He says pointing to the map. "We will take this road and pass two towns. Then we will head this way and head for the border to Booforia. At the border, we will take out the guard and then run across to this fork in the bridge." He points to the bridge between Antera and Booforia. "There is a secret passage that heads to the other side of Antera. After we pass over this point, we can head through the swamps and go to the edge of Antera and go into the Realm of the Dead."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:02 pm
Sasori continues to follow her instincts and traverses the mountain roads. "I'm not sure which way to go but I just feel that Tarik is this way."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:39 pm
The brothers look at the map and plan Tarik drew out. Ekron asks,"How is it you know so much about this place but do not look like you are from here?"

Tarik answers simply, "I was here before."

He says to Aku and Ryuu, "We should be moving on."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games