Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Passionfruit04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 pm
Blade watched Jin laugh about on the grass,''Im glad you fine now..''grinned his teeth feeling himself start to lose his sanity. His chains activated searing his skin wwincing blinking Blade blinked his eyes half way normal,''well see you around...'' taking off to the skys to get back to the twins,''my offer is still on the table'' he yelled flying in the direction of the dorms.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Armageddon blandly looked at the girl. Did she just call him a dinosaur? "Misplaced my - You serious, kid?" he raised an eyebrow at her. He looked up at where the tree was, understanding, he instantly chuckled. "Look, kid, it's not my fault if you got stuck in the line of fire."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm
- looks after him- What offer? I don't remember anything that happened here. -Gets up looks at how much of the park was burnt and grew sad.. ( this is what i wanted to avoid) He stands up wobbly and takes a step, once his foot hits the ground he fades to black and he collapses, no energy left to move. (Why?)

( Because we aren't balanced)
He tries to get up again-
( i will help you)
Grows wings and they carry him back to the doorm  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm
Awesome nerd

"Nyah!" she replied and crossed her arms over her chest while looking rather unsatisfied."What's today? Throw a tree randomly day?" she asked rhetorically and blinked suddenly."I swear I know your name sir, but...I know it was something. Awe." she whimpered and clutched her head to escape the major ache it was having."What's your name mister?"  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:54 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

"Like I care what today is." the demon snorted and looked back at the girl when she griped about his name. "My name? Yeah, it's none of your damn business." he remarked with a snappy look on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Her eyes narrowed and she placed her hands on either side of her hips."I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Crispies." she responded, growing irritated with him.

{ Lol I just fell for no reason. }

_Violin of Vanadiel_

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:42 pm
phoaly X-4

Mark Taylors

User Image

Mark entered the park and looked around noticing a few people but no one he knew. He dug out his Droid Razr and starting looking threw his apps and music. He plays the song Fall for You by Second Hand Seranade and starts a game of Temple Run.

Mark sits at the closest bench and smiles when a text from his mom showed up. He passed the message over and pulled up facebook not noticing the Neko heading his way. He smiled when he walked by and whistled.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:43 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
Illuminati >->

He gave her an unamused look. "If you hear food talking then you've got some serious problems, kid." he grunted and slid his right hand into his pocket.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 am
Awesome nerd

Takane became flustered and stomped her foot down on the ground underneath her. "I can't help my foods intentions!" she admitted. She scratched the back of her head and looked down at his feet."Besides, the more you sound like a jerk, the more I remember your name...Armageddon."

User Image

{ This is my face Awesome, this is my face. It's like I forgot what I was gonna say to this dude.}

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:45 am
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Armageddon rolled his eyes and pulled his hand out of his pocket to clap. "Bravo, kid. Really, bravo! You figured out my name. Whadaya want, a medal?" he sneered. But he had to admit, this was better than dealing with Dia, that smug little...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
The Split

Johnathon blushed as a boy sitting on one of the park benches whistled at him. He looked the boy over and looked into his eyes. :He's really cute...: he thought. He Took his headphones off and hung them around his head again and faced the boy. "Um... H-hi." he said shyly.

Johnathon Clark

iiWinty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:05 pm
phoaly X-4

Mark pulled out one of his head phones. "Hi , names Mark. Whats yours?"  

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
The Split

He smiled. "I'm Johnathon. It's nice to meet you Mark." he said. He heard the song by secondhand serenade and hummed a little bit to it. "I really like that band. Secondhand Serenade right?" he asked Mark.

Johnathon Clark

iiWinty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:27 pm
phoaly X-4

Mark flashed a smile at him. "Yes actually , would you like to listen too?" He held out the other headphone for him.

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 pm
sassyspark
Tanda blinked then looked in the direction Eve looked in. He already knew that man was here. Tanda memorized his aura. That man made his daughter cry. Which she every rarely did. The last time she ever cried was when Moso died. He made Cat question herself. Which Tanda hated to see."Oh, yes. That's him." Tanda said with a blank expression. Most would expect him to react with great rage, but Tanda was calm and level-headed. He didn't fin the need to fight.

Eve looked at Tanda questionably. "You aren't full of rage over what he did to Cat?" she paused and though about how he had dealt with Armageddon. She remembered he had summoned some sort of power that made the air strange and destroy the drones Armageddon created to attack. "Oh but I suppose since he lost then maybe you feel triumphant? However how did you use that strange ability? And can't Cat also do something like that as well?" Eve wondered as she glanced back up at Tanda from Armageddon. She also wondered if she was asking way too many questions in such a short amount of time.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games