Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:38 am
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*cries herself to sleep*
* hears her crying. knocks on the door*...rena?..is...is everything allright?

*sprawls on couch* It won't do you any good.........she's fallen in love with you, Stoarm......and the thing is, she realizes she can't have you.....and that just plain hurts.........  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:41 am
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*cries herself to sleep*

*sprawls on couch* It won't do you any good.........she's fallen in love with you, Stoarm......and the thing is, she realizes she can't have you.....and that just plain hurts.........
I....I dident know.... man i feel awful... cry  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:42 am
*wakes up to hear Rena crying in the next room, and walks out of room seeing Stoarm at her door* What's going on?  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:43 am
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*cries herself to sleep*

It's not your fault, man. It happens......she'll get over it. Trust me, I know Rena better than even Kuri.......and they've been neighbors and friends for a long time......... cool  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:45 am
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*cries herself to sleep*

It's not your fault, man. It happens......she'll get over it. Trust me, I know Rena better than even Kuri.......and they've been neighbors and friends for a long time......... cool
i know but.... the thing is.... i have a rush on her to.... but i have a crush on raven to... and i love raven.... but i dont think i would be able to return renas love... man iam so confused.. cry  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:48 am
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Brej Meyer
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
*cries herself to sleep*

i know but.... the thing is.... i have a rush on her to.... but i have a crush on raven to... and i love raven.... but i dont think i would be able to return renas love... man iam so confused.. cry

In that case...........Rena will understand. Raven is yours and you are hers.....Rena's just been lonely for a long time........ sweatdrop sad  

Brej Meyer

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:50 am
* hits his head aginst the wall * DAMNIT! why do these things allways happen to me! i hate hurteing pepole I HATE IT!!!.....  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:52 am
stoarm_fox
* hits his head aginst the wall * DAMNIT! why do these things allways happen to me! i hate hurteing pepole I HATE IT!!!.....
INTERVENTION! *grabs Stoarm to keep him from hitting his head against the wall again* I know Stoarm, I know you hate hurting people...*pulls you away and into the living room* let her be alone for a bit, she doesn't seem to want to talk right now anyways.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:53 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
INTERVENTION! *grabs Stoarm to keep him from hitting his head against the wall again* I know Stoarm, I know you hate hurting people...*pulls you away and into the living room* let her be alone for a bit, she doesn't seem to want to talk right now anyways.

You can't blame yourself, Stoarm. It's something that she and she alone has to deal with.........you can't help here........I'm sorry. sad

As to why things like this happen to you........I have no idea....... confused  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:53 am
Neote
stoarm_fox
* sits down on the couch....* i think i need to be alone for a bit... * slowley walks up the staires and to his room *  

stoarm_fox

Brej Meyer

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:54 am
*looks at Neote sadly* Nothing else we can do for right now...........  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:00 am
*comes out of room, with puffy eyes* Hey there............. neutral *goes to the beach, watches the waves*  

Reno Firecat

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:00 am
Brej Meyer
*looks at Neote sadly* Nothing else we can do for right now...........
*nods* Yeah, love is a tough thing to handle sometimes...especially unrequited love -_-  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:03 am
*goes to pick flowers* *sigh* I feel so dull............. sad *wanders off*  

Reno Firecat

Kurinoto Coon

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 8:07 am
*walks in beach house* WHOA! What the hell happened? I just came in and Rena's out there walking in circles?! confused

*is worried about her*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games