Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry just sat there, she was shocked still.
"berry?"
She couldn't move.
bixyll put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes " berry, whats wrong?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:43 pm
Drarak appeared behind Bixyll and whispered" oh its me......but I have accepted my Dark Heritage..." Drarak bit down on bixyllls neck and started draining blood.  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:48 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak appeared behind Bixyll and whispered" oh its me......but I have accepted my Dark Heritage..." Drarak bit down on bixyllls neck and started draining blood.
bixyll glared behind him "what are you a vampire? he disappeared behind bixyll and drove his blade down into his should and down his chest then pulled it back out in a quik motion then jumped back in front of him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:48 pm
"Drarak. Stop it."

*He pointed his katana towards Drarak.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Drarak laughed as he watched his wound heal. He looked at Vexxion and said " Stop what? Being me? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! .....oh and Bixyll" Drarak pointed to the wound on Bixxylls Neck. " That wound wasnt to just drain some blood..." He smiled wickedly as Darkness began to creep around Bixlls body. Drarak pointed his finger up and Bixylls arm came up. Drarak laughed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:08 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak laughed as he watched his wound heal. He looked at Vexxion and said " Stop what? Being me? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! .....oh and Bixyll" Drarak pointed to the wound on Bixxylls Neck. " That wound wasnt to just drain some blood..." He smiled wickedly as Darkness began to creep around Bixlls body. Drarak pointed his finger up and Bixylls arm came up. Drarak laughed.
"stop it."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:10 pm
The Dark Paladin
" hah darkess?..... i am darkness bicylls body went completley black and four more of his blades appeared and floated in circles around him " dont even try to contol me"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:55 pm
Drarak was instantly behind Bixyll. " Much you have to learn...or shouldve learned..." Drarak shoved his hand through Bixyll, taking the spinal cord with him. Drarak laughed once again as he let the limp form of Bixll fall to the ground. He turned to Berry and said " Now all thats left is you and my " brother"" Drarak smiled wickedly and insanely and made is way towards Berry.  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:56 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak was instantly behind Bixyll. " Much you have to learn...or shouldve learned..." Drarak shoved his hand through Bixyll, taking the spinal cord with him. Drarak laughed once again as he let the limp form of Bixll fall to the ground. He turned to Berry and said " Now all thats left is you and my " brother"" Drarak smiled wickedly and insanely and made is way towards Berry.
*Vexion appeared in front of Drarak.*

"You leave her out of this."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:18 pm
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Drarak kicked him Backwards and said " ANd what are you going to do to stop me?! Ive killed Bicyll and Daermon...Both which are more powerful than you...Im not sure why Im even bothering with you....Berry I will kill so that she will not have to endure tha suffering and pain of lonlieness and horrible memories....Merciful dont you think?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:22 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

Drarak kicked him Backwards and said " ANd what are you going to do to stop me?! Ive killed Bicyll and Daermon...Both which are more powerful than you...Im not sure why Im even bothering with you....Berry I will kill so that she will not have to endure tha suffering and pain of lonlieness and horrible memories....Merciful dont you think?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"
"As long as I'm stil here she'll never be alone. You won't take her life. I won't ALLOW IT!!"

*The bright aura around Vexion grew even brighter.*

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:24 pm
The Dark Paladin
Spartan-622
The Dark Paladin

"your not merciful. your mean. and stop changing your ideas about me. first it was combimed me and my dark side, and now it is kill me."Berry jump back from Drarak.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:46 pm
Drarak slammed his foot on the ground and Darkness began to spread around the courtyard. It took the shape of a large dome around them. Draraks red eyes glowed and turned black as he melted into thhe Darkness and said " This is my element...You cannot even hope to defeat me...But Berry...I realized you have to have a dark side to meld together...you dont...so Ill kill you quickly." Drarak disappeared in to the Darkness  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:52 pm
The Dark Paladin
Drarak slammed his foot on the ground and Darkness began to spread around the courtyard. It took the shape of a large dome around them. Draraks red eyes glowed and turned black as he melted into thhe Darkness and said " This is my element...You cannot even hope to defeat me...But Berry...I realized you have to have a dark side to meld together...you dont...so Ill kill you quickly." Drarak disappeared in to the Darkness
"you can't kill me. don't you remember you almost killed me and then you saved my life, why would you want to kill me after you saved me."Berry starts to cry a little.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:53 pm
"Allow me to shed some light on the subject."

*The bright light surrounding Vexion grows brighter and brighter. Eventually it gets so bright that Vexion becomes the light. Then he gives some of that light to Berry.*

"He can't touch us now, or else he will only hurt himself."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games