Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:03 pm
It's 'cause that's life. Life sucks. cry

Particularly Thursdays.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:40 pm
And Tuesdays.  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:42 pm
And days that end with y.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:53 pm
And "h".  

Voxxx

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:56 pm
And sometimes q.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:22 pm
Reese_Roper

It's 'cause that's life. Life sucks.

No it doesn't. mrgreen  

KirbyVictorious

Voxxx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:32 pm
Does too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 pm
Does nooooooooot.

Vocccie-chan! Still on for Friday?

(if this scratchy deal on my back heals up. Or is not a lethal disease. Or the red plague. Meh.)  

KirbyVictorious

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:00 am
Voxxx
Does too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:55 am
Kirby, you dont think it suck because someone got online 2 nights in a row.

Anyways.. I accidently slit my wrist (I was cooking and dropped the knife and tried to catch it.. and ya.. ) And everyone thinks I am cutting. My teacher (Chemistry o'course) took me in the back room before our lab (we are playing with acids and such soo much fun its a week long lab!) and talked to me.. and blah blah blah.

It was annoying.

And yes Voxxx we won! 42-0 again! hehe.
We only lost once.. but we were so close. 10-14 was the one we lost.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

blu_sour_skittle

Blessed Bloodsucker

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:41 pm
~:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:~
Questing 2

~[I remember when we'd
Stay up late and we'd talk all night
in a dark room lit by the TV light.
Through all the hard times in my life
those nights kept me alive

<3

Reese_Roper
And sometimes q.

xd 3nodding

Tak-Jak
Kirby, you dont think it suck because someone got online 2 nights in a row.

Anyways.. I accidently slit my wrist (I was cooking and dropped the knife and tried to catch it.. and ya.. ) And everyone thinks I am cutting. My teacher (Chemistry o'course) took me in the back room before our lab (we are playing with acids and such soo much fun its a week long lab!) and talked to me.. and blah blah blah.

It was annoying.
Yeah, I know how that one goes. >_> I wrote a. . . *searches for word* depressing poem on the back of a math test (which I didn't do xP) in teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy print that almost requires a magnifying glass to read.
I was called into the counseling office and sent home, not allowed to return until a parent came in to have a conference. Mother wasn't too pleased. I spent the next month getting stalked around by "caring" teachers asking "how are you feeling today?" I wanted to give them smart remarks, but Mother said be nice to them.

mrgreen I must say, suicide-watch is interesting to talk about. My "suicidal tendencies" were the joke of the month. =^.^=

This was almost four years ago now. >_> Wow. . . I hadn't realized it had even been that long.

Listen to the radio play all night;
didn't wanna go home to another fight.
Through all the hard times in my life
those nights kept me alive.]~

157/240k
~:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.:~

Chorus from Those Nights by Skillet  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:28 pm
I actually have a friend who did attempt suicide that way. One came right up to me and asked, "Reese, if you had a daughter who slit her wrists, what would you do?" Knowing why she asked, I said, "Well first, I'm going to give you a big hug. Then, I'm going to insist you talk to your mom, who will tell you how much she loves you." I feel sorry for her. She's had a hard life. Family issues, plus her house burnt down last year. sad

But another girl had a problem kinda like yours. She had eczema on her wrist (ignore my spelling), but she didn't want anyone to know, so she put a big band-aid on it and told everyone she burned herself cooking. The rumors were flying by the end of homeroom. rolleyes

But me... despite all the things I put my characters through, no one has ever considered that I might be depressed or suicidal. Which I'm not, but I find it amusing that no one has ever confronted me on it. xd  

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:34 pm
Reese: Same here! Good gods, I'm the most likely person in the entire GRADE to be suicidal--there's the sadism, the doing-awful-things-to-characters-guiltness, the love of blood...so many things, plus I get really bored and lonely between 3 and 11pm....hence, the depressing poems...and yet, no one even CONSIDERS it! It's almost insulting. -____-

But a few girls I (am forced to) sit with at lunch think I'm a murderer. biggrin Just because I said if I DID want to kill someone, I already knew how, when, where, and probably why...I mean, c'mon, everyone thinks about THAT.

mrgreen

It was Kirby in the backyard with a shovel and a really pointy key! o:

No one kill me or anything, but...most people seem to think suicide is the easy way out, or some sort of payback stunt (they'll be sorry I'm gone!). No. I personally think you'd have to be one of the bravest people in the world...*shudder* I never could.

Tak: Well, yes. xd But only if said person did not, upon signing off, immediately consider various methods of e-murder, and/or delete my name from their buddy list and vow never to talk to me again. 'Cause that would suck. It's reaaaaally hard to talk to people if they don't say anything back, you know....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:34 pm
Hello.
I am new here.
I have two accounts on here that I am frequently on. I am both Jasmine Snape and Dreaming Beyond Hope. I can't remember which one I got first, but at the present time, I use both.
I write almost anything. Short stories, long stories, fanfiction and poetry. Granted I'm not very good at poetry, I do enjoy writing it none the less.
I'm 20 years old and I love to sing; and read and I enjoy surfing the internet and chatting with friends.
I really don't know what else to say.  

Sarap Na Ako

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:00 pm
NEW PERSON! NEW PERSON! 4laugh

HI, NEW PERSON! 4laugh  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games