Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Saraii starts to run, the wind being exposed through her hair. she jumps high in the air. "Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)" she produced fifteen shuriken as they formed in the air she once again summoned 5 more and threw all of them at her target..............
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:56 pm

"Very good!" Marquis makes a string of handsigns, really quickly. "Mizu Tate no Jutsu" (Water Shield Technique) a water shield forms around marquis the shuriken just absorb into the shield and become part of it.

"You two have both exceed my expectations. good job. i will teach you each a move. Saraii, another water move. And Hehaku a puppetry technique that can get you out of a tight spot. are you ready?"

marquis27

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:58 pm

" yes i am so ready sensei."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:00 pm

Hehaku nods to Marquis and stands up.

(( To bad the war is being delayed sad ))

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:05 pm

((ya i guess. but it give you more time to train and be better prepared))

"alright then Hehaku, we will start with you." Marquis summons his simple attack puppet and wraps it onto his back. he then makes a couple of handsigns. "take this kunai. and jab it deep into my heart." Marquis gives Hehaku the Kunai.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:09 pm

" omg what kind of training is this" saraii say's in scepticism.

Novaleigh91

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:10 pm

He knew there was going to be a catch so he went with it instantly. He took the kunai and flipped a bit and then went to jab him straight in the heart.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:15 pm

eek

Novaleigh91

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:16 pm

The kunai goes deep into Marquis chest. "AAGH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT IM DIEING!" suddenly marquis melts away to reveal the attack puppet in his place and marquis jumping out where the attack puppet was. -Kugutsu Kawarimi no jutsu (Puppet Replacement Technique)
"as you can see it can be quite a useful technique."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:18 pm

" Huh? " wow i was actually scared for a minute." said saraii.

Novaleigh91

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:20 pm

"Yet you are still talking." Hehaku finished saying before the puppet appeared. A small smirk grew on his face. "Show me." He said calmly.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 pm

"Its quite simple really. its like any other replacement technique. just make these handsigns. Marquis performs them slowly. and think of the puppet you wanna replace yourself with. you have to be near the puppet. usually the one tied around your back works best. meditate on it deeply you will get it in no time."

marquis27

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:36 pm

"what about me sensei"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:39 pm

(( Sorry for the delay XP ))

Hehaku nodded and went to try it. When he saw the hand signs he had them practically memorized on the spot. He attempted it t hinking of the puppet lieing below him.

Hehaku Tokuo

Generous Raider

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games