Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:42 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:01 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

I'm only using the bits I directly want to reference to... but... my first thought when this scene played out was:

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:08 pm

Alright. My mood's improved a bit with my "goofing off" session there.

Going to work on next week's bulletin board slides for a bit.

Talk to you later.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:59 am

Today is going much better than the past two days.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:29 pm

User Image User Image
User Image User Image

NPC: Allura Vysoren

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:28 pm

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:56 pm

Talk about your character’s name. What is it, and how is it pronounced? What does it mean? Does your character have any nicknames?
My name is Shanairra Eryn Galanodel, or Shanairra Moonwhisper for short. That's Sha-neigh-ra Erin Ga-lan-o-del. One of the members I went on a brief adventure with once gave me the nickname of "Shay."

The name's Zabryna. Said like Sabrina but a bit more exotic, I guess. I was known as the Dragon Queen among my fellow knights.

Post a picture of your character or describe what they look like in detail. Note any distinguishing facial features.
I have long golden hair that cascades down my back. Forest green eyes. Ivory skin with a hint of golden tint. My clothing style usually reflects nature, specifically the forest, and colors depends on the season. It's of typical elegant elf design but still functional for adventuring and movement during battles.

Long horns curve back over my head from my long black hair, pulled back in a high ponytail. Purple skin. Usually seen in my personalized, black, dragon-motif armor. Tall.

Describe your character’s personality.
What is your character like in relationships? Are they clingy? Faithful or unfaithful? Do they jump from one relationship to the other?
What kind of things does your character like? What do they dislike?

I can be a bit quiet upon first meeting with strangers. I observe those around me, gauging where I might stand with said person. I am calm and sometimes curious. I've never been in a relationship before, so...
I love nature and books. I also enjoy adventuring, even if it means getting into a few battles along the way. I'm not much of a fan of fighting... but if I must, I can be quite a valuable asset to defeating the enemy.

I'm told I come off as cold and aloof upon first meeting with strangers. Those who get to know me discover I can be a bit flirtatious and loves to tease and have a good time. I was in a relationship with someone quite wonderful... but she must have not felt the same way as I did for her, because she turned a cold shoulder to me once she got an offer for marriage from the king. It's complicated situation - the King, her, and me. I might still be a bit bitter about it... and despite my flirtatious personality, I will be more cautious about falling in love with someone. I've grown up under the Knight code, so I can be quite faithful to a cause, sometimes to a fault.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:09 pm

How does your character treat their friends and family? How about strangers? Enemies?
I am very close to my parents, even if there are times I feel like we have conflicting views on where my life path is bounded to go. I've only recently started adventuring, so I haven't made many friends yet... but there are two I made a strong connection with; if only we could go adventuring together more often. Strangers I can be wary of at times but can be cordial towards.

I love my mother dearly and try my best to insure her safety and wellbeing. I never knew my father as my mother and him were a one-time fling... and mother informed me of his passing; though from what I hear from her stories, he seems like a guy I would've gotten along well with. My "friends" are now my "enemies"... so that was quite a blow. I have comradeship with the knights I've grown up and fought with but nothing beyond the work level.

What kind of people does your character surround themselves with? Why?
I've primarily grew up surrounded in the cleric field, so I didn't really have a choice in the matter on who I've been around.

I'm a Knight of the royal army. So, I am often surrounded by military folk and royals, especially my once-friend, the King. My father reportedly was a lost royal prince... so... that plays a part on how I managed to stay in such good graces. Plus my mother has a good reputation among the respectable classes, so that helps.

Where was your character born? Where have they lived since then? Where is the place that they call home?
I was born and raised near the Temple of the Falling Stars, a remote temple devoted to the Wildmother along the forests among the foothills of the mountains.

I was born here in [city name TBD]. Because of my status via parents' standing and my knack of skills, I became involved in knighthood and thus often spend my time among the barracks. Though that's changed recently. The place I once called home is now barred from me.

Where does your character go when they are angry?
Anyone I can engage in nature. Helps calm me down and reflect on my feelings.
Probably the training grounds. Nothing like getting some practice in while taking out ones frustrations.

What is your character’s biggest fear? Who have they told this to? Who would they never tell this to? Why?
Failing and disappointing my parents. I want to make them proud but still want to do something that makes me feel happy, something I chose to do on my own terms - not what everyone else thinks I should do. I've tried to bring it up with my parents and the elders of the Temple... but they brush it off like I'm just a children who doesn't know what's best.

Not having a purpose in life. All I've known is being a knight for the royal army. Although I don't outwardly show it, I'm desperately clinging to my identity of being a soldier because I don't know what else to be.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Does your character have a secret? If so, what is it?
Um... I don't believe so.

I continue telling everyone I'm a soldier of the royal army, despite having been dishonorably discharged by the King and banned my town. See "Fears" question.

What makes your character laugh out loud? What makes them angry?
Adorable animals make me laugh. Disrespect for nature makes me angry.

I love having a good time, especially teasing and playing games on my comrades. I don't like anyone disrespecting my friends or myself.

Has your character ever been in love? Have they ever had a broken heart?
*looks to Zabryna* Didn't we already answer this?
Yeah. *crosses arms* Getting a bit tiresome being asked the same general thing over and over again.

Does your character have any flaws? What are they?
I'm still new to the world outside of my home town and the Temple. So, I can come off as naïve sometimes.
Some consider stubbornness a flaw.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:32 pm

What is in your characters refrigerator right now? On their bedroom floor? On their nightstand?
What is a "refrigerator"? Is that a word from another language?
From the books I've read, a refrigerator is like an ice box... but some inventors have gotten some mechanical and electrical work involved.
Well, I don't have an ice box or whatever. So... nothing. I sleep wherever I can find lodging, whether it's an inn or a nice spot outdoors.
Same - in regards to the ice box. You don't have a room at your mother's place?
I do...
I have various pressed flowers and the like artwork in my room back home. And books.

Your character is walking home in the dark when they hear some noises around the corner. What do they do? How would they react if they heard someone crying out for help?
I would pause for a moment to listen to the noises to see if I can decipher what is making them. If I heard it was someone crying out for help, I would cautiously peek around the corner to assess the situation and better understand how I can help.
I would become alert to any noises I'm not familiar with and would draw my sword should it sound dangerous. I would confront the villain who is causing harm to the innocent.

When your character thinks of their childhood kitchen, what smell do they associate with it? Sauerkraut? Oatmeal cookies? Paint? Why is that smell so resonant?
Hmm... fresh herbs. We grow our own herbs in our personal garden, so often those fragrances would be prominent when using them in our meals.
Kitchen with my Mom... um... [[Honestly to be TBD... only just recently developed who her family was]]. Stale ale, bread, and cheese will always remind me of the days at the barracks with my fellow knights.

Your character is doing intense spring cleaning. What is easy for them to throw out? What is difficult for them to part with? Why?
Items I no longer need or have expired. It's difficult to let go of items I have sentimental connections with, regardless of whether I utilize them or not.
I don't tend to have very many personal items... so there's not really anything like that I do. I primarily just in sure all of my weapons and supplies are in working order and good condition.

It is Saturday at noon. What is your character doing? Give details. If they’re eating breakfast, what exactly do they eat? If they’re stretching out in the backyard to sun, what kind of blanket or towel do they lie on?
Um... is this in the past or current? Because it would result in different responses.
She's got a point.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:44 pm

While driving down the road, your character hits a dog and swerves off the road into a tree. Do they get out to see to the car first, or the animal?
The animal and tree!
Don't know what this "car" is... I guess another one of those strange experiment contraptions like the "refrigerator"... but I'm going to check on the animal.

Your character is in a relationship and they come home to find their partner in bed with another person. How do they react? How do they feel?
*looks over at Zabryna, cowering and shying away* Oh dear...
*glares* You had to go there, didn't you?

What is one strong memory that has stuck with your character from childhood? Why is it so powerful and lasting?
Doing things with my Dad. Being an only child, you don't have anyone your own age to really interact with.
My Mom telling stories about my father. It may have been a short-lived romance but I can tell she absolutely adored him. Plus he seems like an absolute delight.

Your character is getting ready for a night out. Where are they going? What do they wear? Who will they be with?
To the pub with friends! Something comfy and maybe keep me warm enough should it be a chilly night and we decide to go walking.
Like she said - pub. Something more casual than my typical attire... but still want to be prepared if any trouble arises.

Your character gets into a discussion about death and dying. How would they describe the perfect death? Do they believe in life after? Are they afraid of death?
Passing away naturally at an old age. I believe I finally go to the Wildmother after passing. I don't think I'm afraid of death, knowing I will be in good hands should I meet my fate, whether naturally or otherwise.
I want to die with honor. I don't really know what I think about afterlife or whatever. Being raised under the oath of the knight, you are expected to face death straight-on with no fear.

A friend of your character calls, they want to hang out. What do they do? If they stay home, what will your character suggest they do? If they go out, where will they go?
Anytime with my friends is good, whether we go adventuring or stay home.
All depends on what I'm doing at the time. If I'm tasked with a mission, I may pass on any personal get-togethers with friends.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:47 pm

If they could go back in time and change one thing, what would they change?
Sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision for passing on certain opportunities or offers...
Maybe I would be more involved in knowing the King's personal feelings in the romance department, so I would know he already had eyes set on a certain handmaiden before I made my advances.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:52 pm

What is their favourite weapon to wield?
My staff.
My sword.

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:53 pm

What is their favourite colour?
Green. Like nature.
Purple and black tend to be my go-to colors.

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games