Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:14 pm
*huggle* Dating is stooopid (I can't get a date gonk )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:17 pm
Thanks. *huggles back* I tend to a) Attract creepy guys b) fall for the wrong guy and c) manage to pick people who have little to no interest in me BUT I WILL PREVAIL. *refuses to be emo about it*

Night everyone. Sweet dreams until sunbeams find you, sweet dreams that leave our worries behind you
whee  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:29 pm
I tend to not be able to date. gonk At least you attract people.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:35 pm
Awww. *huggles you* At least you have Rose. That's a good start at least.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:40 pm
I don't know what anyone has told you, but having a daughter does not make it any more easier to date. In fact it kinda makes it harder.

From another perspective, you're right. She loves me for who I am no matter what, unless I really screw up, which I wont.

It's like a double ended spear, deadly on two sides, you just have to watch when you recover your thrust.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:45 pm
Huzzzah for the singles, i think i just made myself sad....

I wanna start dating again but damn who am i kidding i cant get no date, and yes haveing kids does make dating even harder. only cause not many people wanna be with someone who has children.  

Gash Rain

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:53 pm
Number reason: the child isn't theirs. ;sweat;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:31 pm
*huggles EKA and Tana* Don't worry EKA! You're bound to find a nice guy whee . Don't worry Tana! I'm sure there's someone out there who's looking for a guy who's good with kids wink .

I didn't start dating till I turned 18 last year, and even then, it wasn't even a real date. Don't worry guys, I'm sure someone will turn up sooner or later.

All my friends in high school wondered why the hell I've never had a girlfriend, the reason was because I wanted to wait for the right person to come up, and I think she did. (^^)v.  

Gale OverDrive

The Rogue Doll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:32 pm
I recently broke up with my Fiance', two unstable people should never be together.

Since then I have found the dating scene to be full of opposite extremes...no middle ground there. It is pretty exasperating.

I don't know why girls don't want guys with kids. At least you know they are responsible,and can care for another human being. That makes them better equipped (in my opinion) to care for you. I know it's not the same, a girlfriend and a child, but there are some similairities that make it helpful to be able to handle both.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:43 pm
I never dated well . . . and got both my ex-wife and partner of six years+ on the internet. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:54 pm
Post 31000! Eat that. x_x

The internet, Talon? gonk

The other day I was considering a mail-order wife. confused

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:18 am
xD

Uh... this topic makes me sad... perhaps I should be brave and send that guy a message after all <<;;; *loser at dating*  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:22 am
i totally frown upon internet dating...it's almost difficult to bring myself to talk to people online that i don't actually know directly, but gaia is very addictive...i get over my issues  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:39 am
Well while I've broken no laws, I'm currently banned from seeing my girlfriend by her parents. A fair warning to everyone, I may not be myself for a while, maybe never again.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:05 am
*roots for Mou* Yay! xp

I understand the both sides thing Tana, what I was saying was that if you didn't have your daughter, but you did have a girlfriend you'd just be a couple, but now that you have your daughter no matter what the two of you are a family. 3nodding

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games