Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:11 pm
*tilts head* Tana doesn't look at all like what I expected...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:13 pm
xXSuimitsuXx

*super tackle gluggle* Sui! I haven't seen you posting in like, long time. gonk  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:14 pm
I know! I'm sorry! I was too busy hot boxing trucks! *gluggles to floor* What have you been up to?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 pm
Me? I've been up to a little partying (feels guilty), some more partying, and spending quality time with my notebook and daughter.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 pm
If only all the fathers in the world could be like you. Mine drinks too much and is passed out at 8 *gives thumbs up* And I think he's having an affair. Boohoo, I'm emo, my life suck; I know.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:21 pm
*hug of happiness* Emo is not for you. You look much better in happy. I'm not that great of a father. sweatdrop In fact I feel like I could be doing so much better. Less (a lot less) partying, and no smoking, and being healthy and fit, and, and, and somehow managing finding a mother for Rose.  

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:25 pm
I'm sure you're doing great! I trust you with your daughter 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:27 pm
Regardless. It's probably not the best thing for me to be partying while I'm not home, which is one of four reasons I ever leave home aside from getting groceries, traveling, or clothes shopping.

The only plus side, is our keeper (butler) makes sure she's in bed before I come home with whatever level of intoxication. confused

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:31 pm
You have a 'butler'? *blinks* Oh... Can I come visit you? I would very much like to see a 'butler'.
I tried hoping a fence on saturday night and didn't notice it was 'pointy' on top (too intoxicated, cold, hungry to care) so now I have stigmata. I'm genius xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:33 pm
He's a butler, but he likes to call his job title
"Professional Care Taker" or something like that. You can come visit us, I'd love that. If you can find us. cool

That sounds like a well-earned stigmata if I do say so myself.

Tanakietsu

xXSuimitsuXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:37 pm
Give me your adress, it'll make it easier for me, yes?
It's not that big a wound; I'm just girly and it's just at the wrong spot on the wrong hand. I can't cover it up with a bandaid or anything because I use my right hand too much. Damnation!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:39 pm
I'll send you a treasure map instead, more fun for the both of us! x3

You could always wrap it up in some gauze - or is that out of style?

Tanakietsu

HephaestusOS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 pm
xXSuimitsuXx
yeah...i always expected you to look like...jeff goldblum or something  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:43 pm
My house sucks for anything 'medical' sweatdrop We have bandaids, that's about it. No peroxide or gauze or... well... anything useful, really.
EDIT: I WANT A TREASURE MAP! Do I win something? Like golden candy?  

xXSuimitsuXx

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:45 pm
Jeff Goldblum...no thanks.

You win the location of my HOUSE with that treasure map. And I'll buy you some gauze when you find the house.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games