Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:11 pm
[[Lulz. if someone asked me that I'd be like "Ehr... okay? *shrugs*" ]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:14 pm
[[Lawl. Miyuki ish human. xD]]

The question caught Miyuki off gaurd.
'Oh yeah would you mind helping me bury this dead body? This guy was bothering me so I just killed him hahahaha...'
"O..Okay." She said, smiling weakly.

Tuesday eargerly kissed back. His arm rested on the small of her back as he held her.
She doesn't love you like him. Why are you doing this? Sure you love her, but why if she doesn't love you back? What if she leaves you again? Things will just hurt so much more when she leaves you again. Kiryuu rambled on his in mind. It sounded like he was screaming it in his mind. Tuesday had to do everything in his power not to break out in front of Lilli. He didn't want to leave her, not for anything though. He'd give up everything he could for her.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:28 pm
Lilli could feel a strange tension between them.
She pulled back, still gently holding his face.
"Tuesday, hun. Something is wrong. I can feel it. Tell me, please?" Lilli asked sweetly.
Her arms shifted so they were around his neck. Lilli walked forward, he moving with her.
Lilli sat in in an arm chair. She sat on his lap, and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Now... tell me. Maybe I can make it better." Lilli said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:33 pm
Tuesday looked at her, nothing but honestly masked his eyes.
"Nothing. Lilli I'm just so glad to be with you now." He said, holding her against his chest. He would never, ever feed from her again. His cool lips pressed against her neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:52 pm
John saw that look across her face. 'Your insane' deal. "I'll be doing the lifting; I just need someone to... wipe up any spilled blood along the way. Now come on," he said, standing up. He left his plate there, and started to walk up stairs. Not sure if she was still following, he didn't bother to look back. He opened his door and stepped inside, grabbing a dry shirt and swapping it out for his wet one. "Grab a towel from the bathroom - I'll start to get over the sensation of carrying a dead body." He stooped down and tucked his arms behind the dead man's back; he stood up, and slung the corpse over his shoulders. He almost puked; he swallowed it down. "Alright let's...go..." He took a small step, and felt the weight shift. Ugh. I'd rather just throw this thing out the window... John stopped. ... I hadn't thought of that before... He walked over to the window, the shattered one; he placed the body halfway inside and halfway out, then gave a shove. He didn't wait to hear the sickening thudd below, but he did anyway. He grimaced. "Why didn't I do that in the first place..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:01 pm
Miyuki laughed shakily, standing with a towel at the bathroom door.
"Do you do this often?" She asked, joking. She started wiping up a pool of blood.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:21 pm
"Tuesday..." Lilli whined.
"Please, tell me. I know there's something. I dont' care what it is, I just want to know." Lilli begged.
Lilli got up from the chair. She turned toward him, and straddled him so she was facing him. Holding his shoulders, Lilli looked into his eyes. Past the honesty that masked them.
"Now, tell me. I know there's something." Lilli said, her lips brushed against his.
"I won't kiss you until you tell me." Lilli challenged.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 pm
John blinked dumbly. "Not so often, only when crazy assassins who are out to destroy the rest of my family including me put a knife to my throat," he chuckled, walking past her and grabbing another towel. He walked out of the bathroom, sweeping up blood along the window sill.

"Name? I need to know your name so I can thank you," he said, wiping up a darkened splotch on the wall.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:38 pm
Tuesday sighed in defeat.
"FINE!" He roared and picked her up. He threw her on the bed, straddling her. His hands traced her hips, past her knees, down to her ankles. He pulled her legs up, around him as he kissed her eagerly. He moved to her neck.
"I could rip you apart right here...I want your blood so much..." He said in his velvet calm voice.

Miyuki smiled.
"My name is Miyuki...Yours?" She asked.

[[Harharharhh...Sorry...Braindead.]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:45 pm
"John 'Spade' Kaith." He motioned to the bloody shovel on one of the dressers. "That's the reason they call me Spade." He went back to wiping this stubborn dark stain, his arms practically about to break the wall. He sighed, then stopped; he started again, this time with both hands on the towel. Nnggh...

(( OOC: Mai brain is are ded tu. ))  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:56 pm
Miyuki studied the shovel.
"Oh..." She wondered how many people he's killed. A silence settled over them.
"So..." She said. All of the blood had been cleaned. She got up to get the bleach. She came back and spilled some on the floor. She started wiping it over the floor.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:59 pm
John blinked. "You can go now. You don't need to do that, either," he chuckled. "I didn't ask for your help so you could be a maid to my room. Not at all. You may go." He walked into the bathroom, setting the blood stained towel with the rest of his dirty clothes. He laid his hands down on the sink; he looked into the shattered window, observing himself. Why me. Why must I be the one hunted. I'd give anything for a chance back at them... He looked down to the blood stained sink. He turned the faucet on, watching as the lengths of red ran down into the drain.  

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Miyuki followed him into the bathroom.
"Well...I mean I really don't have anything else to do. A lot of stuff happened...I'll leave If you want." She said, referring to Chiharu.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:16 pm
John didn't hear anything. Well, he did; he just didn't want to. His mind had gone silent, thinking of nothing; he heard and felt everything around him, though. John didn't respond in any way in this kind of state. He was refreshing his mind, refreshing his soul - willing himself that he carries something special with his name and spirit. He had to stay alive. His whole clan was dead... he was probably the only survivor. There was a slim chance, a very slim one, that his clan had somehow survived. Maybe his father and the rest of the warriors took back their land, traveling the land for a new place to call home, being forever nomads... Maybe one day he'd meet them, and be a child again and cry in front of everyone, grateful they had survived and then just... live peacefully.

He laughed, a deep and low, somewhat maniacal laugh. "Forget about it John... you're the only one alive. Just curl up and die why don't ya." His mind started up again. His dark mood lightened; he turned to face Miyuki. "I don't mind if you stay. But you're free to go whenever." He turned on the shower again, ready to wash away his damned thoughts along with his body. Again.

Your Dear Friend Mickey
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:20 pm
Miyuki blushed red. He took off his shirt, turning on the shower.
"O-Okay." She choked out. Again she felt unwanted. She turned to leave, shutting the bathroom door behind her. She walked out of the room, shutting that door too. Unsure of what to do, she walked back to her room.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games