Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Enradus
((Man, everybody got busy while I wasn't here. Wish I could RP with you guys. What is happened...?))
((Well, I came along, and everything went freakin' insane ^_^))
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:16 pm

The Gentlemen Skulf
Enradus
((Man, everybody got busy while I wasn't here. Wish I could RP with you guys. What is happened...?))
((Well, I came along, and everything went freakin' insane ^_^))

((Insane in a good way,though ^w^ Join in whenever you feel the time is right!))

OiginalLimbershadow

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Turning over on the couch, Turq groaned groggily, blinking his big gold eyes as he tried to get his barrings straight, letting out another groan as he pushed himself up to a sitting position, yawning.

(( sorry everyone, I have returned. My router/modem decided to kill itself randomly, so I have spent the last two days hunting for one and screwing with tech support to get it working like it should, but I ish back now ))
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Turning around on his stool, Drew waved to Turq, "Hey hun, have a nice nap?" He smiled, wanting to see what Turq had to say about his changed fur pattern.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:35 pm

"Oh, I love it dear~" he said, as he blinked, then focused his eyes on the now pink and white fur. "It looks like we could have been some sort of brothers or something" he said, crossing his legs and chuckling, noting how they both had predominantly white fur with some sort of obnoxious colour and pattern, although the other pattern of his was somewhere not seen my many, at least not intentionally anyway.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Drew padded over and took a seat next to him, "You'd be surprised how often I actually hear that." He giggled and laid his head on Turq's shoulder, giving off a cold aura.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:01 pm

"I can bet so" Turq said, laughing a bit and throwing an arm over Drew and scooting a little closer, feeling the temperature difference. "Are you feeling any better dear, I know last time I saw you, you were a mess lying on the couch".
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Drew smiled, "Yeah, I'm much better now. I'm actually looking for soemthing to do...or someone..."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Turq smiled, but turned the a little red at the mention of idea of Drew having such relations with another, but nodded, glad to hear that he was feeling better.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Drew licked his neck softly, brushing his tail up against Turq's sides.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:32 pm

Turq's breathing began to slow to controlled deep breath, feeling himself become even warmer in the cheeks and he felt the soft warm feeling of Drew's tongue on his neck.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:34 pm

"Enjoying yourself hun?" Drew asked, working his tongue up to Turq's lips.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:41 pm

He nodded, his body quivering with the hints of adrenaline, for it was not every day, actually ever, really, that he was so, how to put it, intimate with another fur. Reaching over to Drew, he took a paw and placed in on his hip, holding on just a bit.
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:53 pm

His own body starting to heat up, he used his other paw to pull Turq even closer. Drew pressed his lips to Turq's and held him there.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Hiro Toshirou

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:07 pm

"Mhmm!" he said, letting out a small moan of surprise, but not refusing as he pressed back against Drew, turning his head just a bit to get a better angle and squeezing at Drew's hip. He knew it was a sensitive spot for himself, but did not know how it was for Drew.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games