Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:41 pm

byakuga does fast hand signs "ryuuka no jutsu" a big big fire dragon appears and then does more hand signs (ii dont know the no jutsu thingy)) and yells "water dragon jutsu" both dragon go after zann
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:41 pm

Sengetsu looked shocked."whoa," he quickly got over it."well that was kinda surprising." he leaped into the air drawing eight kunai between his fingers."mark." he throws them in a wide circle around Futashi."thats all...for now." he smirked as he landed on the ground revealing his sharingan.

xLytez

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:42 pm

((Uh, please tell me Raka was approved by the guild leader...and Futashi has the Nibi, so he has a lot of chakra reserves.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm

((it was by yamo or watever his name was and was approved by bambi the former hokage of konoha"

teddy_byakuga

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:43 pm

(Oh crap i thought i was sparring Zann? Oh well, and i'm apply for inuzuka)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Kit smiles as his fellow ninja battled on. "Wow i guess this means i am a little behind on my training."

((Man so many fights))

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:46 pm

((I'm going to say the kick connected, you never dodged it.))

Zann felt his kick connect with Byakuga's stomach, and smirked in satisfaction inwardly so no one saw. Determined not to use much chakra in the beginning of a fight, he merely somersaulted backwards did a couple of flips, narrowly avoiding both of the dragons.

((Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique) is a kage level jutsu...))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 pm

((To everyone:
WHO AM I FIGHTING?!))

iZann

teddy_byakuga

looks at zann " i hate you just playin" runs at zann with a bow n arrow and shoots 3 bows

((looks like you're fighting to people at once.))

xLytez

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:48 pm

Kit jumps out of the tree and walks to the middle of the battle field and yells. "FREE FOR ALL." Kit began doginf and weaving through the crowd of ninja..
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:48 pm

shoots bows at kit and then throws kunais "buawahaha dodge that sucka"

teddy_byakuga

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Sengetsu's red eyes turn to Kit."man, you haven't changed a bit." he laughed.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Rahenno sat down on the grass. "To many ninja." He said rubbing his temples.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Kit catches a few of the kunai and move out of the way of the others. Kit concentrated his chakra to his feet making him move twice as fast. He rushed at Teddy and tried to spin kick his head then sweep kicked his legs. "No need to change sengutsu."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games