Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 am
selena sighs " haru we not imue to ither its just we can only stay out in the sun for so long before it starts doing damge to us " selena and then links with haru " haru remmber alice is a full blood is alexander that is half but they dont know that they have two different father and id like to keep it that way please " selena smiles " well then lets go " selena smils  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:47 am
Sara walks into the room, "Oh that's where everyone was.." She said looking at Selena. "Niara told me you wanted to see me?"  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 am
"I won't tell them it would be a stupid thing to do since only one of them is around and the other abandonned the whole house about two three years ago" she say's back before smilling. "Okay well at least you can go out for a little while I know for a fact that I can't last time I did I got major burns just by going out for a few seconds" Haru say's before sighing and sitting up looking at Alice and Alexander she smiles "You two better tell all about it when you two get back okay"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:43 pm
selena laughs " it come with age haru you see in time thast as you get older the less the sun bothers you " selena smiles and links with haru "thank you we wouldnt want there to be an up roar now would we but again thank haru for the years before " selena hear sara " oh yes sara i was wondering if you like to come with us out to the park to play with the childern " selena sighs " but im also still waiting on your answer to join our family ?" selena sighs " now where is my eldest daugther she been avdoing her momie "
alice smiles happly and as brightly as she could" yes auntie haru i promis to tell you everything when we get get home " alice seems so excited nobody ever seen alice so happy before
alexander smiles brightly to it was the 1st time he smiles like the child he was instead of trying to be grown up " yes auntie haru we promis "
selena smiles "well i guess there pretty excited to be going " selena smiles " come on my love "selena looks at hethrus " hethrus come love stop day dreaming "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:33 am
"You're like a sister to me Selenia, I wouldn't tell anyone you're secret even if someone payed me a million dollars to tell them" she say's back before smilling "Yeah yeah yeah but I found that it still will be annoying and cause burns and irritation". Sitting up she looks at the twins before smilling "Now you two have fun and I can't wait for you two to come back and tell me all about the adventures you had at the park" she say's to them. "Are you planning on going with them Charles" she ask's him before looking at him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 am
"i am like you i never could go out into th e sun but i do have and idea for what me and you could do haru"he said with a smile  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:06 am
Smilling she stands up and walks over to him before looking over his shoulder at the others. Watching Selenia she shrugs before her arms go around Charles.

(Ramen Ramen, I got Ramen on the brains)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 am
charles smiled and held her hand and said"  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:29 am
(what did he say there's nothing there)

Looking at him she leans on him slightly and get a few weird looks before she rolled her eyes. She knew they all weird still to into the fact that she likes him. Yawning she just holds his hand and smiles a bit at there reactions. Smilling at what he said she laughs slightly "I know you will"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 am
"Oh." Sara said. "Sure I'll come with you." She smiled slightly. "No big deal."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 am
"Hi Sara" Haru say's before waving at her while having said her hello to her. Smilling she fixes her hair by putting it up into a pony tail for the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:42 am
((i promies that itll be fun))
he smiled at their reactions and then said"what"  

copycat4756

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:17 am
Sara smiled lightly at Haru, "Hey." She said in a return to the greeting. She laced the fingers of both of her hands together infront of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:50 am
Smilling at the group she gives the group a small wave before she took Charles arm and started to pull him away. "You come and find me when you guys get back okay" she say's before linking her mind to Charles "What were you thinking would be fun" she say's right into his head  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:27 am
"you'll see"he thought and dragged her by her arm out to where the water fall was and there was a dinner table and some blood packets on the table with candles on the table and he smiled ear to ear for what he had made himself for her  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games