Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:22 pm

( LMAO )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:23 pm

((Well it's true.))

o Apollo i

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm

( What a tough guy )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:31 pm

((LOL. I wonder when someone is going to post non OOC.))

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:39 pm

A small bird flew in the direction of the destroyed office. It held a note and when it notice it was above the group it droped it. the paper floated down gentle and fell in the direction of Kazuo. It was to land in his hands and read:

To Kauzo-

I'm going to be away for awhile.
This vacation might do me some good, so I'm leaving cloud in your hands. You are the temperary Raikage.
Protect cloud with everything you got.

Sencerly-Rahenno Inuzuka

The note finished leaving cloud under the protection of a trusted ninja.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo looks in his hands to find a note after the bird dropped it into his hands. He reads the note. His eyes widen, he would be able to see what it would be like to have his dream fulfilled! Kazuo stands up feeling proud and strong. "Cloud is now my responsibility, I am the temporary Raikage." Kazuo says out loud forgetting about everyone around him.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Glancing over to the guy with the note, she grew curious, but strolled my eyes over the sky. I saw the bird for a moment before it disappeared.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:03 pm

((That was like third to first person. Weeeeeird.))

Angel was too tired to stay awake. The air around him began to slowly move, and a small amount of his chakra spread out 5 feet around him, unnoticeable to the human eye, but it would help him detect if anyone or anything came near him. He pulled a small piece of bread from his pack, and ate it, then fell asleep. He was quiet as he slept. His headband slipped over his eyes, so now everyone could see that it was slashed through the middle.

o Apollo i

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 pm

"In that case, would I be able to join this village now?" Yuko spoke softly to the substitute Raikage. She had been waiting a day or two for the Raikage to show, but never did. This would be better, now she could finally settle in here.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:20 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo seems to ignore the girl for a moment taking in the greatness of the moment then he finds himself looking at a girl who was talking to him. "Oh...uh...yea sure you can join. I see no reason why you couldn't." He crumples the paper up. "Where are you from?"

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:34 pm

The question he asked struck her mind, she blinked.
"Where I'm...from?" she looked towards the ground and back up at him, attempting to answer him.
"I don't know, but I'd like to belong somewhere," Yuko put a smile on for the sub. Raikage. He seemed to be dazed after that note, hopefully he wouldn't blow it off being the protector of the village.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:40 pm

ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User ImageKazuo looks at the girl strangely. "Well ok...welcome to Cloud village! The Twighlight ninja academy is just down there." He says pointing in the direction of the academy. "There is where you begin." Kazuo was excited to start as Raikage, he would not blow it.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iMisaMonster

6,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:52 pm

Yuko's eyes turned towards a small building and new this would go by quickly. She hated sitting in a class room all day. Turning back to the man, she smiled.
"Alright thanks," she attempted to smile, but just couldn't. Her expression ended as a smirk.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:36 pm

User Image
((whats going on? there is a lot post and I don't want to read through it all please))
Riku was waiting around at the place,"Then walked back to the crystal guy,"Um... do you know anyone that might be able to teach me?" Riku asked curiously though he seemed a little busy.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Aro97

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:57 am

(naro can u get a teacher for the academy)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games