Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:40 pm
Steiner does not look amused. Instead of answering, he sends a lighting bolt from his arm at Dull.

The Plagues flinch as they hear the thing go off, shrinking in terror.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:48 pm
Winter jumped out of the way of the attack.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:15 pm
(Gah!!!...didn't see that coming... crying )

Ull is not able to dodge a lightning bolt (Cause its really fast) and gets hit full in the chest. He lets out a scream as he falls to the ground. His body smoking from the blast, his severed rotting head rolls from the basket. Tears are streaming down his face. It is obvious he is in a lot of pain. "My body...my...body...why?...."

(His body isn't dead. It would take more than that to kill a Dullahan)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:37 pm
Steiner calmly walks over to Ull's head. He picks it up by the hair with his metal arm. "Do you think this is funny? I could have killed you. You are very lucky to be more sturdy than humans." Steiner motions for a Plague to come over.

Plague cautiously walks over to Steiner.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:24 pm
Ull sees the Plague walks over. Pain turns to panic and his eyes grow wide with fear. He looks at Steiner with his dead pale eyes. "Please have mercy on me! I was only kidding! A joke! Please, I was only going to help you! I can even do it for free! Just don't let him touch me!!" Ulls head was crying and screaming. His body was trying to sit up.

(um...are you actually going to kill him? eek )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:49 pm
(No way. He is way too usefull. Though do you mind if I plant a Plague colony in him?)

Steiner shakes Ulls head violently and puts a foot down on his body's back, pinning him to the ground. He glares into Ulls eyes. "I absolutely hate fair folk. You did not help me back in the laboratory, so I owe you nothing. Give me one good reason I should not let Plague turn you into another walking microbial colony!" Steiner digs his heel into Ulls back.

Plague stands nearby. He is frightened of Steiners anger. Thinking to himself, he realizes that Steiner must just be taking out his anger after being kicked out of the laboratory.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm
(no please, I'd rather keep him the way he is)

Ull whimpers as Steiner digs his foot into his back. "Because I know a lot! I've been around a very long time! I have traveled all over Verspya and know of places even books don't know! If you let me go, I will be your servant! I will travel and give you information, and shine your shoes if you see fit! Just please stop hurting me....please...please..." Ull hadn't thought this would turn violent. He hoped he could get out of this, and still gain the trust of Steiner. He was the only one who could get what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Steiner takes his foot off of Ull. He holds the head out, eyes level with his own. "Alright Dullahan, I'll let you go, but you owe me your life. For I have spared yours." he throws the head at the body and walks back to his group of Plagues, bringing Plague with him. "I will use you as an information gatherer. I will send you places to learn as much as you can about them. Then, you will return to me with all the things you retained." Steiner turns back towards Ull. "You will also serve as an encyclopedia of sorts. If I ask you a question, I expect an in depth answer. You must also tell me how recent the intelligence is." Steiner turns back and continues walking until he returns to his sitting rock. "Your first assignment is to tell me of any places that might provide an ample supply of metal and machine parts, as well as secluded with a building that could possibly be turned into a laboratory or factory."  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm
(Wait...didn't I have armor on?)

Ull is in a lot of pain. It had been some time since he had last been beaten. He whimpers as he picks himself up and returns his head to its basket. He turns to Steiner and bows. "Thank you Doctor Steiner..." Ull thinks to himself. "Wait...I think I know of a place just like what you described. Have you ever heard of Shadow Freedom Island?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:31 pm
Steiner shakes his head and turns to Winter. "Winter dear, do you recognize this name?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:40 pm
"It's inhospitable. Not many dare go there," Winter said, "It's a dangerous place for a human to go."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:42 pm
"What makes it so?" Steiner asks Winter.  

Thorgrim the Wise

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:47 pm
"Wild beasts and monsters mostly. Not much is known about the place besides that," Winter said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:54 pm
Steiner turns to Ull. "What do you think Dullahan? Is it worth it?"  

Thorgrim the Wise

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:32 pm
Ull would have nodded, but he had no head. Instead he answered, "Yes, I do believe it is. I have watched the power of your 'Plagues' and of Miss Winter, and I believe it would no problem for them to clear the island and make it hospitable. All you have to do is get there."  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff