Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:44 pm
((...damn someone is gonna die tonight lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:47 pm
The figure turned his head to the new person. "I dont think you have any place to talk, kid." Today he was in a particulary good mood...something he hasnt felt in two thousand years. "And would you like to protect him? I dont mind feeling your heart in my hand as it beats in your chest before i rip it out." His smile dissappeared and his tone darkened as his voice boomed off of the metal that covered the surface of the ground.  

Oni_Soul

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image

*Hanzo jumped down face to face with this mysterious figure with his Ultimate Mangekyou activated. He looked the man in the eyes and said...*

"How about you look me in the eyes and tell me that again....unless your afraid of me?"

*He said with a grin.*

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm
megaanbu-naruto
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin vanished from his spot whith an exploding burning rock in his place that would explodeshooting burning shards of rock at Kishiim, from the handseals he'd made earlier he did this. kenshin formed handseals and formed two spheres, one of Tsunami Rasengan and one of the Cyclone Rasengan. he then combined them and formed. "Tempest Rasengan: Arashi Rasengan." suddenly he replaced himself with a bone clone that was now right behind Kishiim and shoved it at him.

....is the beginning of a Legend

(Syn....you suck -__- Can't even get Shoku to come, you b*****d....jk...but still....)

"Shii.." Kashiim said as the rock exploded at him. (Yes, I use grade three terminology. So sue me.) Kashiim dropped his sword for the time being as he flashed through a quick set of handseals. "Kawarimi no jutsu." Kashiim said, in an attempt to get away from the rock. In his place, a black feather remained. This feather is what Kenshin's rasengan went through. Back on the ground, Kashiim gripped his wrists, and rubbed them. 'Guess it got me back there.' Kashiim walked and picked up his sword and re-sheathed it. 'It will only get in the way.' He thought to himself. Kashiim removed a kunai from his pouch and cut his right thumb a bit, enough to draw blood. He made a few handseals with the blood, and placed his hands to the ground. "Summoning. Bring forth the wolves of Fire and the Sky." Kashiim said. Where his hands were appeared a flash and a flame. In the flash, stood the Sky wolf, and in the flame, stood the Flame wolf.(Obviously XP) Kashiim turned quickly to Sky, and spoke quickly and silently. "Get them please." Sky gave a quick nod and flew off. Kashiim turned to the Flame wolf. "Boom?" He asked it. The wolf replied with a choking sound, that resmbled a laugh.

( My old thing, minus two jounin moves and 1 academy.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:11 pm
[EDIT]

The figure showed no emotion in his actions. His left hand slowly reached up and ripped off the bandana from his face. There were no eyes, streams of a blackish blood poored out of the sockets were they should have been. The odd thing was it was him. It was like he was looking in a mirror but his eyes were bleeding blackish liquid. "were you expecting anything better?" The figure that looked like him questioned. "Or do you know how long i have been perfecting my bloodline." The reflection snapped its fingures and everything came back to reallity. The Figure was still standing infront of him, his smile gone, the bandana still over his eyes, and his black hair with golden tips swaid in the air. "I dont think you want your anger to lead you into a battle you cant win." The figure suggested to the boy that was now infront of him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:30 pm
User Image

((Hanzo is in his mid twenties he's not a kid lol))
*Hanzo looked at him, his eyes wide open.*
"What the hell are you?"

Dark-Ninja70

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:42 pm
User Image

He lifted his bandana to reveal his eyes. Also revealing his identity...Mikyo Yami. "I dont know..." Anyone that looked into his eyes now would see that they never stayed the same color. They constantly changed, shifting patterns over and over again. He might have lost most of his metallic powers in his rebirth, but whoever gave him new life, also gave Mikyo new abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 am
Senji shifted the scythe once more. Turning the triple blades face down, it was clear that Sengetsu was beginning to gain back control. He turned towards the newcomer immediately recognizing him. He spoke nothing, as no words were needed. He turned towards his opponents as not to turn his back as he spoke to his comrades. "Pull out...we don't need this type of crowd or publicty, word will get out to their allies soon enough. A second war would be among us if we don't end this now." he now turned away from his opponent taunting them by simply walking away. Placing the scythe back into it empty garments which bound it to his back Sengetsu proceeded to withdraing his arms back into his claok as he often did he closed his eyes. Each step rattled the chains of the scythe in a soft deadly jingle. The cold night gusts howled through the surrounding forest, the creature of the night began to awaken with the commotion at the gates. The shinobi stopped as he stood now parrallel with the newcomer known as Mikyo. He recognized the man from his past, when he had first joined the akatsuki. "Tell me...how is it that you're alive." he questioned though he did not believe he would receive an answer. Beneath his cloak his hands formed several seals in preparation of his next move, rather it was an attack all now depends on the actions of his opponents. He redirected his attention towards Mikyo. "Those eyes..."

xLytez

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:28 am
User Image
Syn's shadow clone looks over and Syn gives him the look. The shadow clone focuses chakra in his hands to form lightning. He closes his eyes and hits a spot on his body that will make him pass out for a 30 seconds ((one post)) The dogs gather around him and the shadow clones takes a defensive position to make sure nothing happens. "Kazuma calm down. I'm not going to kill you i'm not even here for you. I don't know why i'm even being nice to you were gonna kill me over some hit."

((Irish were not after you! your not special))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:05 am
____~ Jedi Uchiha~____

Jedi Phoenix Uchiha - Clouds Mist's Master of Darkness
Cloud Mist - Sannin - Seven Swordsmen/ Assassin

User Image

. "Hanzo dont challenge Mikyo, you may be skilled, but your nothing compared to him." He re sheathed his sword and looked to Mikyo. "It's not worth the fight when they have Mikyo."

User Image

User Image"I am the Darkness and the darkness is death."User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:07 am
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin stopped short and spun then throwing it like a shuriken at Kishiim. as it went forward he jumped down behind Sengetsu. "Fine, it would take up my chakra supply to try and beat that kid without killing him anyway."

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:10 am
User Image
"Looks like he got the right person." The shadow clone says thinking of pakkun. Syn wakes up out of the genjutsu, "Thanks." Syn says looking at the shadow clone. The shadow clone disappears into the ground leaving no trace or trail to follow. The real Syn get up and looks around. "Now guys are we going to do this or are we gonna stand around and se who can do the most genjutsus?" he says laughing alittle.

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:20 pm
@Syn: Wow! That was so cool how your shadow clone was psychic and knew you were under a genjutsu when you yourself didn't even know or show any signs of it what so ever! -_-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:22 pm
(lol)  

Carbon-kazuma

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:29 pm
"Enough..." completing the hidden seals Sen recited. "This battle is over..these confrontations end now!" his voice was two sided as if merging with an unseen entity. On his body tattoes began to form in the shape of circles on his most vital points connected through broad flat lines. the tattoes glowed with a strange flourescent light clearly visible through the anbu attack gear and the akatsuki cloak he now wore. His sharingan active eyes glowed a dark blood red and his skin blazed as if on fire. His chakra visibly coated the fire and restrained it to his body causing him to glow. The coat of chakra he wore turned a bright red as the tattoes continued to glow within it. "Wind is not the only deadly force I am skilled in..." when he spoke his mouth became adourned with flames that danced wildly, resulting in some of it to escape into the outside then fade away. The temperature in the area began to sore. The humidity rose rapidly as well making breathing for the surrounding shinobi extremely difficult. "Chakra release: Fire Spirit!" his voice started as his own but as the jutsu was announced it became beastly and his sharingan eyes vanished into a pool of flaming blood. Horns of fire extended from his upper forehead and arched behind his head ceasing just before his neck. He raised his right hand, spreading his ingers and directign it towards the hostiles. "Leave...Now!" Sengetsu's voice was weeakening indicating that he was losing control, eventually the jutsu would take full effect, and a large scale battle would be unavoidable. he had only used this technique once before, the results were catastrophic. In this form once fully releeased the limiters on his body meant nothing, and his mind became corrupted withan uncontrollable blood lust. In the middle of his chest emerged a small orb mere inches in diameter. Escaping the prison of his torso the orb levitated overtop his head, its purpose unclear.

((Ok here's the deal...this is my strongest fire jutsu, and the most deadly. On my next post I will lose complete control and me along with the surrounding area within a mile raidius will be set ablaze anyone caught in the blaze will fall victim to the gigantic rampage that follows. the jutsu lasts three posts after activation and upon its release it destroys the surrounding area again up to a one mile radius leaving a catastrophic crater. in this form I can control fire of all making, and I am unable to use any jutsu beides fire jutsu. When this ends however I will be completely immobile for six posts as is the consequences for this jutsu.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games