Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:39 pm

Marcove nods and continues to walk forward allowing Wyatt to go forth. "You know Wyatt, one thing I have to say is that you've grown very much. Strong, resilient...like me when I was young." He charges his hand with a light veil of electricity. "But I can't let you get involved in Celestial matters..." He reaches out to him to touch him and with the shell of electricity covering his hand, he would short circuit Wyatt's nervous system, knocking him out with a touch.

~~~

Nas beams through the clouds heading for Alloy with eyes of lightning, hands of fire and a smile from the sun itself. Clouds gather over Alloy and thunder rolls forth in a what sounds like a serenade of Taikos. "There it is...the cannon...Kendal!!!"

~~~

"Oh...man. I really didn't want that to happen...not during these times." Nephilis frowns, and looks out the window, or where a new one would be since it was more of a sunroof. "I'll dwell on that later...for now, just make yourself at home." Behind him, he hears a familiar voice. "Oh, I was just beginning to miss you kid!" He said to Ricky. "And where is your father? If he told me to find you, it must've been for something important...I thought I said I pay him back later though..."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 pm

Christiaan nodded. "Which also means that Morganna will have to soon step up and take leadership of Herbacea. I only hope she is ready," she said. She managed a smiled at Ricky, though her eyes still held sadness. "Ricky...it has been a long time, sweetheart. How have you and your father been?" she asked.

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Wyatt turned just in time to feel the surge. He felt his legs go numb first and fell to the ground "Marcove...you..b*****d" He said as he lost conciousness. Fortunatly in his unconcious state a force feild covered him preventing his body from taking any harm.

Ricky frowned at them "Things were going pretty well but you see some strange man went after the cannon in Alloy and I got hurt realy bad...Kessaris brought me back and well Kendal sent me here to find Rydia and Nephilis he said I would be safer here" He said.

Kendal turned when he herd the thunder and see's Nas. He gets a realy bad feeling and readies for anything "Nas what are you doing here" He asked. He knew that he probobly wasn't ready for another fight yet and if this one were to go as the last one there wouldn't be much of an Alloy left.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Christiaan put an arm around Ricky. "Well, thank the gods that you're alright," she said, hugging him. "I'm glad you got here safe. Kendal definitely had the right idea sending you here. You couldn't be in more capable hands."

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 pm

(Well Tori and Author are left yawns, work tomorrow......)

Tori stood there and smiled.. "You look very nice, think of it as this way, your new wife will be alot better then Lilith I mean, she never really cared about you and you should take that in consideration..." as Tori nodded.

"I know..." as Author sighed.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm

((I know but since Mo is his oldest, she would inherit the 'throne' so to speak. Or am I wrong?))

The Lacey Bear

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

(Well yeah.. those who are blood related... But it depends on her really if she doesn't feel up to it..Tori can do it.. she thinks of Tezu as her father as well?)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Keliah encased Lorna, and sealed her in another dimension until further use. She looked into the sky as the fiery aura surrounded her. She lept into the air, flying full speed to Alloy as she saw Kendal. Her eyes squinted. She then prepared to take him out. Her hands glew a bright red as she released a fire dragonf from her palms to consume Kendal in.

Jean was now in Tenshu. She noticed Christaan was here as well. Christaan...we need to talk she projected to her friend as she sat on a mountain range nearby.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:43 pm

The Guildmaster smiled and laughed from underneath his mask. " Well said. You really know how to wage war. " The Guildmaster said as he walked a few feet forward before his body blew away into a black mist and disappeared. Soon after he left dozens of shapeless shadows scattered from the room, even when he was among allies his loyal assassin's always stood by him.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:46 pm

Christiaan smirked slightly when she heard Jean's voice. "Well, if you two will excuse me, I'll let you men catch up," she said. She stepped outside and made her way down to the cherry blossom orchard. ~I'll be in the orchard~ she responded as she followed the well-beaten path there.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Jean nodded as she melded into the shadows as she reappeared next to Christaan. She sat down her long white hair accented by the cherri blossoms. "Christaan...I'm afraid more trouble is to come, and I knew about it. So apparently Marcove and the children have gone to the past, and my father, mother and grandfather trained Keliah...and trust me you remember how strong they were...well I know for a fact she's working with that Alastor guy...and I've seen the future,unlike Marcove, I care about others and not just about my family. They will be leading a force to Tenshu, and I know Kel has Kilitia under her mind control. I say that me and you round up anyone who could possibly stand because at the end, we wont have the phoenix force on our sides..." she told her friend.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Christiaan frowned a bit at the news. "I'm going to get my children out of here first," she said. "Tezu has passed on, so getting Morganna and Flip to Herbacea shouldn't be hard. I know I'm being selfish with that, but I want them safe. Maybe we can talk to Alastor and Tori...get them to gather anyone they can on that end. Tori was loyal to Tezu-- I just hope that would extend to me."

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:29 pm

(Um.. May I have a recap as to what's going on and where are everyone who was or still is in Tenshu)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:39 pm

((You, Mo, Flip and Lunia are still together in Tenshu. Mo is trying to understand why Lunia won't go to Neph.

Ricky and Christiaan both just came along to Tenshu-- though not together. Christiaan is in the orchard talking with Jean.

And right now, Nas and crew are attacking Alloy for the cannon. I think those are the highlights at least. Rayne or anyone, feel free to fill in anything else pertinent that I missed.))

The Lacey Bear

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:07 am

Lunia turned round to face Morganna, her face beaming with what she had said. "You know what.. you actually right...", she said giggling, slowly stopping. "Alright" she said nodding "Let's all go together, and let's always stay together..", she said looking mostly at Morganna.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games