Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:28 am

|| ok I have a question. Don't make fun of me because I already feel dumb. But wtf is Yuri and Yoai (<-sp?) redface ||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:03 am

((haha why would I make fun of you? Its not something I expect a lot of people to know about anyway. But Yuri is like lesbian anime and Yaoi is gay anime basically.))

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:38 am

VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Hunter punched Dylan back. Rather hard.
Veronica bit her lip. "I'm working on being calm." She growled. She didn't like the fact that Dylan despised her love and now Hunter was giving him free reign on hitting him. She watched as Hunter walked off to talk to Armand. She didn't like him much either.
She really needed to learn to be more of a people person. Huh.. maybe.
Veronica hissed at Dylan. "Shut up or I will throw you into a tree."

DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan was being punched, hard, in the chest. It knocked him a bit but he glared at Hunter with a piercing glare. Then he was off. Hunter was approaching Armand. Oh fantastic! Two vampires that hated him all in one ******** spot! Dylan clenched his jaw and looked over at Veronica. "Don't worry. I won't hurt him, much."

||lol demo dont feel bad, i had to ask as well. im no anime expert >.<||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:39 am

User Image
"I May Look Perfect, But I Have My Flaws. One Of Them Is My Armand."

She nodded. She would be okay without him. Madeline sat at the table and looked at the plate. People were asking her things. She didn't feel like talking at the moment. She gave them a smile and got up from where she was sitting. She grabbed her plate and stuck some eggs on it. Mady took the plate and a fork with her to the bathroom. The bathroom Armand had pointed out to her. She sat on the floor and ate her eggs. She leaned up against one of the walls. She hoped the servants, or whatever they were called, weren't mad at her for not answering. She just didn't want to discuss it right then. She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. She still looked the same, except for the growth of her stomach. The only thing, Madeline didn't feel the same.

"Another One Is I'm Human."

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:48 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter laughed and put an arm around Armand's should and shaking him playfully. "I had better be your best man damit!" A small smirk formed on Hunter's mouth "Now does the soon to be Mrs. Thorn know about this?" Hunter laughed and glanced over to where he had left the two newborns. Veronica looked pissed, he sighed and shook his head. "I'll let you get back to your lamb, oh another thing: these humans get something, morning sickness. She won't be actually sick but she'll throw up in the mornings just the same..." Hunter gave a shrug that said, 'yeah that's kinda wierd'. "I have to get back to the snack and Veronica before she hurts him. Unless you want to help."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:59 pm

occ; this should be interesting.
Veronica is gonna have problemos being there for her bestie too ):

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:07 pm

|| lol you should totally have Dylan and Veronica get into a fight xD. Have you ever had to fight against yourself? It's so effin fun/funny xD ||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:11 pm

occ; ahaa, i was just thinking the same thing.... hmmmmmmmmm (: i think i will. give me a second. (:

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:42 pm

|| crying I'm all alone.... ||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

|| hey guys, I'm going to a concert so I'll be back latish like 9:00 or 10:00 ^^ ||

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 pm

occ; lol! im sorry i went to the mall for a bit. ands im getting a post..
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:31 pm

occ; so, I'm going to just make one post for them. Veronica will be bolded. and yeah (:

Veronica hissed. Shut up! I already had to watch it once and I'm going to have to watch it again! Shut up! He growled. "Ya know what Veronica, he told me too!" She rolled her eyes. I don't give a flying ******** what he said. I'm still pissed. How would you like to watch me beat up Ravin? Hmm? Her eyes flashed at him. "I would be pretty upset but Ravin isn't training us!" Veronica was just agitated and it didn't help that she was thirsty either. She jumped at Dylan, knocking him to the ground. They slid across the grass and she nipped at his throat feircly. "Dammit!" Dylan threw her off of him and she hit a bush. Ouch. It was a freaking rose bush! Thorns hurt! Veronica lept to her feet and ducked her head, running at Dylan. She threw him against a tree and he smacked it hard. Don't ******** touch me! She yelled, her eyes turned a darker shade of newborn red. Dylans matched it. He stood up and glared at her, his shoulder had a closing wound. He growled.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:44 pm

|| awsomeness now I get to make an angry Hunter post xD ||
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:55 pm

occ; yeshh (:

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter was still laughing amibably with Armand when he glanced back over at Veronica and Dylan. He had hit her, Hunter bolted and was over to Veronica in an instant. He looked her over and turned a murderous gaze to Dylan. Crouching down her snarled and slammed into him, breaking several trees in the process as they both went flying.

|| ICK!!!! >.< ||
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games