Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:16 pm
"Ahhh..." Dulceri looked around different rooms that he passed by and an idea hit him. "He'll stay with us...I just have to apologize to him about what I did and explain how his mother really died. It's like I'm running a day care here now Apollo." Dulceri laughed slightly and looked forward, nearing his planning room. "Apollo, what is your power?"

~~~

"Possibly...maybe I should tone it down..." Marcove clenches his fist, then lets go. "I tried way to hard today and dad lost his power over sand. Now it's just that creepy electricity. I hate that power so much...he changes when he uses it."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:29 pm
Apollo nodded to Dulceri "Atleast we know he'll have a good home" He said. He looked down "He'll be crushed but I think he'll learn to love his new home and atleast he seems to get along with Marcove" He said. He looked at him "My powers are energy, psi abilities, and force fields why do you ask" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:38 pm
"What if we captured a Celestial? Do you think you're strong enough to suggest something to them?" Dulceri asked. "I was thinking about having you do that to Kendal, but...that's too much. I want him to grow into the family." He enters his room and looks at the table with the single lamp hanging from the ceiling. "I think I have a good idea...Evermore I'll handle on my own. Also, did you know that Nephilis is in this city right now?"

~~~

"Well, that was weird." Nephilis looked into the sky and smiled. "Why would my forces attack here? The only reason I see is if they want me back or Dulceri has been mistreating them. I need to go home. Quickly...Rygor, would you like to see something?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:53 pm
Apollo thought for a moment "I don't know I've never really tried but the one we fought earlier seemed to be resistant to most of my attacks I think I'd have to be fully prepaired" He said. He nodded "I think it would be better for him" He said. He then thought for a moment "Yeah I saw Nephilis earlier he was with Rygor I'm sorry for not stopping him but there was alot going on" He said.

Rygor frowned "I don't think things were so bad in Evermore but you have been gone along time and I'm sorry to say but if I seem to have forgotten things whats to say others haven't" He said. He then looked at him "Sure what is it?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:38 pm
"He changes for the better, Marcove. Why can't you see that?" Alyss sat up and took off the heart beat monitors, making them flat line. "I highly see why your going to take over the kingdom when mom and dad are gone. I'm much more capable then you are. I don't need to function on love from both parents. Just one is enough." She jumped down, shaking a little and then touching Marcove, shocking him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:31 pm
"I'll worry about Nephilis later. For now though, we need to figure out a way to lure one of those damned monsters back here. I think now we have a national threat. Worldwide even." Dulceri looks over to Apollo as he takes a seat at the edge of the light. "Got any ideas."

~~~

"Get off of me." Marcove snapped back, jerking his body from her touch. "You don't have a real power. I do. That's why I'm going to lead. That's why receive the love of our mother. She knows I'm better than you." He turned away from her and proceeded to the door. "I came to see if you were feeling better. You are, so goodbye." With force, he slams the door behind him, exiting into the hallway.

~~~

"Off to Ever...New Shale." Nephilis creates a portal and brings Rygor through. "Here...in New Shale...are some things I put away. I did just incase my good friend Marcove decided to do what I think he did to you. Follow me."

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:42 pm
Apollo thought for a moment "From what I've read and seen they go after aura so if we found some sort of bait we could lure them to us the only problem is we'd need to find someone strong enough..it's too bad charon isn't around anymore we could sure use his help" He said. He wonder if Dulceri knew anyone.

Rygor was suprised to be in New Shale "Really I personally find it a bit odd you planned for things like this but then again all's fair in love and war" He said. He made sure his sword was nearby incase this was a trick. He tried not to let Nephilis know he wasn't entirly trusting.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Alyss followed Marcove and continued to torment him. "But I have the love of the leader of the nation, that and New Shale which used to be Nephilis' kingdom. I have book smarts and the people on my side. Just because I don't have a real power doesn't mean I can't save people. I saved your butt a couple of times today. I'm sure you wish your powers were the ones being taken away, not father's. He out-casted you after he lost the powers which he trained for years to get. You ruined his mood and when the Celestials were around. Without powers... father could die." She said as she whispered into his ear, looking up to see their mother. Alyss stopped and froze, backing up.

Daphne looked at Marcove and put her hand over his eyes, bringing him to her. At that same moment, Daphne swung her hand down and slapped her daughter, making Alyss start to cry. "Go to your room. Now!" She ordered and let go of Marcove just in time to see Alyss run to her bedroom with red scratches and tears on her face. "Go to your room, Marcove." She took him to his room and closed the door behind him.

Alyss room was beside, Marcove's which meant he could hear her crying. She was laying on her bed and covering her face so that no one that walked in could see what happened. She had many years of experience of this since this had been happening all her life.

Maha clone

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm
Kenji thought back to what happened that day and realized he did close to nothing at all to help anybody. He's been more distant to his brother, never even met his own niece and nephew, and above all, he seemed to be drifting apart from Amara as well. "Are you alright?" he asked suddenly, smelling the food cook and smiling at the aroma.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:06 pm
"I miss Grim. He does provide a better fight in his new form, but still, I miss our old friend. He gave me the power to see into the future. Haha...I can only get it to about a few months and it only works in dreams. I don't dream. Too many electrical impulses." He looks at the indent that represented Kilitia and Tenshu. "Tomorrow, we'll get the others in on this. All I want to do now is just relax...."

~~~

"Me and Dulceri once had a chess game that lasted three days when we were young. We've been planning and back-planning all our lives." Nephilis entered the main building which now had a Shale flag hanging from the massive back wall behind a fountain. "I'm going to show you your room that you once had."

~~~

"Shut up!" Marcove yelled toward the ceiling as he lay in bed. He knew his sister could hear him in the other room. "Such a baby..." He looked at his window and noticed a blue sky dotted with birds that flew as freely as he wished he could. He opened the window and looked over the window. The fall was far from the top to the ground. Copying his father's old technique, he goes out and smashes his hand into the side of the Bulb and slides down to the surface. "Hey mom, can I go outside? Thanks mom, you're the best." He then looks down the main road and begins to take a stroll.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:11 am
Amara looked at Kenji and smiled. "Yes darling...I'm alright...it's just..." she began speaking. "I just cant believe we are still in a war, this has been going on for the last three years and it seems like nothing but death has plagued us" she stated. She then fixed her husband a plate and sat it on the table and pouring him some tea. "...I know it sounds selfish...but I just want to leave this place" she stated. "As soon as this war is over, I want to return to my childhood home I showed you" she stated.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 am
Apollo nodded "Some rest is probobly a good thing after today but we should get Kendal to a room before he wakes up" He said. He smiled at the kid he hoped things would get better for him.

Rygor looked at Nephilis "well atleast your always prepaired I guess but does that mean all of us are just pawns in your game?" He asked. He continued walking "My old room huh well this really should be interesting" He said. The place seemed nice "Amalia took really good care of this place" He said. He looked at Nephilis "If we really were such good friends why did you just dissapear I mean for the last few years you weren't around when anyone needed you" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 pm
((Hey guys there is a new rp, Heroes of Our world, I think is the title, anyways, it's an rp with different heroes from like completed rp's. Seeing how we've completed like two, I'm going to submit a profile, if anyone else wants to join please do, it's not my rp, but it seems like it would be fun))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:47 pm
(Like with the characters we made?)

"No, you're a bishop." Nephilis joked. "Dulceri, Helios and Zepyhr are kings. Try not to keep a negative mind about this. I'm doing this for the best. For you my friend." As he walked from room to room, he showed him pictures asking,"Do you remember this time?" about five times over. "Honestly, I don't know what Marcove did to you, but it's some damn powerful mojo..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm
((Yea like a favorite character or characters you have made, I see potential. I submitted Keliah...bad a** rp I think and I'll submit Calisto, the fun is re-inventing them after their story ended whee ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games