Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:15 pm
"No, I didn't win against him." Tanda corrected. He glanced at Eve when she asked all the questions."Oh, Cat never told you? Well, she never does explain herself." Tanda smiled. Aiko meowed at Tanda."Hush." He told the kitten."Cat, Madam Yamakura, and I can all summoned creatures from Japanese Folklore. Cat is the only Folklorist . Yamakura and I have many same abilities as Folklorists. Folklorists are around to keep peace with Yokai and humans; to ensure the tranquility. When a Folklorist and a Yokai trust each other enough, the Folklorist can summon the Yokai's power for assistance. Even though the Folklorist is summoning the Yokai's power, it doesn't take up any of their energy. Cat is trained in Folklorism, but still, she has a log way to go. When compared Madam Yamakura and myself."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:21 pm
sassyspark
"No, I didn't win against him." Tanda corrected. He glanced at Eve when she asked all the questions."Oh, Cat never told you? Well, she never does explain herself." Tanda smiled. Aiko meowed at Tanda."Hush." He told the kitten."Cat, Madam Yamakura, and I can all summoned creatures from Japanese Folklore. Cat is the only Folklorist . Yamakura and I have many same abilities as Folklorists. Folklorists are around to keep peace with Yokai and humans; to ensure the tranquility. When a Folklorist and a Yokai trust each other enough, the Folklorist can summon the Yokai's power for assistance. Even though the Folklorist is summoning the Yokai's power, it doesn't take up any of their energy. Cat is trained in Folklorism, but still, she has a log way to go. When compared Madam Yamakura and myself."

"Oh." Eve sighed. She thought he had won, but that statement was invalid. She looked at Aiko and then back at Tanda. "What did he say?" she wondered how he could understand a kitten. After he explained, Eve was still slightly confused. "Um, I'm sorry to sound so ignorant and un-knowing, but how does it work like that?" Eve chuckled at her own suspense.  

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 pm
"Well, think of it like this: Cat and the yokai are friends. If Cat needs help she just calls out the yokai's name. The yokai is it's own being. It's their choice to help the Folklorist." Tanda tried to explain. He looked at Aiko that sat on his shoulder."Nothing you need to worry yourself about."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
The Split

Johnathon nodded and sat down next to Mark. "Thanks." he said putting the earbud in his ear. "W-would you like some of my coke?" Johnathon felt so nervous around this boy.

Johnathon Clark

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:14 am
phoaly X-4

"Yes , please." He shinned him a smile. "Don't be nervous." He laughed kindly. Mark had never meet a cuter Neko this him and couldn't help but smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
The Split

Johnathon nodded as he handed Mark the can of Coke. He blushed even more when Mark smiled at him. :God he's so cute!: he thought.
"It's j-just that your..." he stuttered. "Your really really cute and I was wondering if your free tonight..." He sped through this last sentence nervous and scared of what this boy; Mark, might say back. He looked away as soon as he finished talking to avoid any kind of physical assault; like a slap or punch. In case the boy hated gays and was just being friendly. :I really hope he's gay...: he thought.

Johnathon Clark

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 am
phoaly X-4

"I was actually about to ask you" He smiled and leaned close to Johnathans ear. "I'm gay." He whispered and pulled away slowly taking the can with him and slightly brushing Johnathans leg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
The Split

His ear twitched when the whisper hit his ear an he smiled. Johnathon turned to look at Mark and smiled. "You are? G-great! Where would you like to go?" he asked excitedly. He hadn't been on a date for a while since he couldn't be open about being gay at his last school. He felt the brush against his leg and he started blushing again.

Johnathon Clark

iiWinty

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

iiWinty

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:01 am
phoaly X-4

Mark smiled. "Anywhere you'd like." He took a sip of the coke and handed it back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
The Split

Johnathon grabbed the can as Mark handed it to humans set it down. "Oh I know!" he said smiling. "I think theres a diner not too far from here. Do you want to go there?" He drank the rest ofthe coke and stuffed it in his coat pocket; so he could recycle it later.

Johnathon Clark

Angry Pissy Pants

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

White Starr Light

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:33 pm
phoaly X-4

"Sure." He gave him a friendly smile and got up to start walking. "Lead the way."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image
The Split

Johnathon nodded and got up. He grabbed Marks hand; helping him up, and walked him down to the diner.

Johnathon Clark

Angry Pissy Pants

phoaly X-4

Romantic Shapeshifter

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:04 am
Alexis ran over to the pond and looked to see if Matt was following her. She grinned at him and sat down on the bench.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:10 am
Matt Grinned and stood by the bench. He looked at Alexis with a mischievous grin and walked toward the pond.  

Tuba_madness

Master i_like_icecream

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:14 am
Alexis looked at him with confusion and curiousity and followed him. "Hey, where ya going?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games