Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:33 pm
Cecilia turned her body over until she was laying on her back. Her entire body was covered in blood. She gazed up at the sky with emerald eyes that were slowly losing their light, her tears mixing with the crimson liquids as they streamed down her face. She awaited the cold embrace of death, which would surely come soon as she lay there alone. The broken Cosmic Owl flexed the fingers of her right hand, but as she did that...she didn't realize that by doing so, the immense power, which she had unknowingly inherited after Adam's death was unleashed in uncontrollable torrents of gravity. All around her and in different parts of the city, the more inhabited parts of the city, even the areas where her friends were stationed began to suffer.

Buildings began to crumble and fall, cars were crushed under the sheer density of the gravity, citizens fell to the ground screaming in agony as their bones were crushed. The gravity also decreased tearing buildings from their foundations and lifting them into the air, bricks and concrete breaking off and crushing those below as they fell. Citizens were forced to cling to sign posts, but to no avail as they were lifted into the air only to be dropped from extreme heights to their deaths. Small gravity pockets began to open in almost every part of the city and began to absorb everything, even that which was bolted down. But it was not only the gravity that was out of control, meteorites and comets fell from the solar system into the Earth's atmosphere, crushing everything in their vicinity. Cecilia could only lay there as everything was destroyed by the sheer force of her massively increased powers.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:18 pm
Kate could not really tell what was going on between Che and Tim until the Herald was right in front of the Mastering Owl. It was only by then that she could even try to hear what was being said. Even though she was in pain, Kate made herself listen to what was being said. Talking had helped her stay awake earlier. If it would keep her conscious, then she would do it.

At first, Kate couldn't really understand why the two men were exchanging pleasantries in a situation like this. The pain and foggy mind were clouding her normally excellent sense of motive. But as the conversation progressed, Kate could tell that Timothy was now going to do something. He was going to use her to get to Che in some way. Kate's lips twisted into a tiny snarl at this realization. Even now she could feel the Herald's hand near her wound by her ribcage. Her brow furrowed, and not just in pain this time. It was in hatred. 'I hope you rot in whatever f****** hell in Eternity there is, Timothy AvChoque!' Kate wanted to shout at the Herald but her current condition prevented her from doing so. 'You just gave me one more reason to despise the Heralds! You all treat lives as your pawns to get what you want!'

Not only did she want to scream at Timothy, she wanted to also scream at Che for falling for the damn Herald's trap. But she knew that that would be useless right now. From where her head was leaned against Che's left shoulder, Kate could tell from his heart rate that he was also extremely nervous and anxious in this predicament.

But Kate wasn't afforded the luxury of time for her thoughts. Timothy had drawn his electricity charged hand away from her wound. At that point, all Kate could feel was her pain being amplified by the electricity the Herald used to remove the bullet from below her ribcage. It was, quite literally, excruciating. The muscles throughout her body tensed in reaction to the 'help' Tim was trying to provide. But in this sense, it probably could not be considered help in the least. Kate squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth to to keep herself from actually crying out in pain.

Even though it only lasted probably no more than two minutes, it certainly felt like much longer than that to Kate. When Timothy finally removed that first bullet, Kate's body relaxed from the tension it had experienced moments earlier. She felt even more physically drained than before, if that was at all possible considering the circumstances. She felt Che move to try to kick at Tim, but Tim's reaction was to kick back and basically shove the Mastering Owl's leg into the brick wall behind him. Of course, Kate couldn't see what was happening as she didn't have the energy to open her eyes right now. But she could hear everything that was going on around her. Unlike before, her hearing capability was much clearer as she was focused on Che's current situation. Her brow furrowed again at Tim's threat. A shaky and raspy breath was drawn into Kate's lungs as she opened her eyes completely for the first time in a while and uttered the next words she wanted to say. Granted she wasn't looking at either Timothy or Che as she spoke, she was looking up at the sky, but that was besides the point. "Che... It's alright... I am fine... I can put up with... anything this... miserable little speck of a person... can do to me..."

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:30 pm
Che gritted his teeth lividly when Timothy performed his painfully uncouth operation on the woman in his arms. Before that, the Herald had the audacity to bring up his past in Kate's presence. While Che knew she wouldn't mind what his life was like as he'd explained it to her many times in the past and forced her to listen against her will, the Mastering Owl still found it to be a low blow. There was nothing the Herald could do to change her mind at this point Che at least hoped. When the bullets were clasped in the Herald's hand, Che felt a surge of relief envelop him, but as Kate cringed weakly in pain, disappointment settled into spirit rather snugly. Once again, he assumed her pain was brought on by his actions. The processes of though Che was undergoing right now wouldn't help him, the woman dying in his arms or the situation which Timothy currently controlled.

The pallid haired devil kept pressing against Che's shin with his foot until his calf was buried in the wall behind him. Essentially standing on one foot now, Che found himself leaning forward ever so slightly. Good. Now he could hear what Timothy had to say. "Miserable speck of a person huh? I just saved you from a bad infection and that's how you reply? Easily, I could berate your sorry excuse for a life, a family and a profession, but that's not what I'm here for Kate." Timothy's eyes widened when he realized that this moment was his. Kate was his and Che was his. "If you give me Victoria, then I promise you freedom. You won't have to worry about us chasing you anymore kid, understand?" Timothy brought the tip of his middle finger to a trill of blood that had seeped from Kate's fresh wound and prepared a charge just for her. Returning his gaze to Che now, his view projecting onto him from the sides of his tired eyes, Timothy went on. "If you don't accept the deal, then Katherine's life...which now belongs to me...will end right here, right n--"

Timothy's speech paused as did his entire being. Like most aura sensing Owls, when something large shifted, he felt it. The sensation that overcame him this time was unlike any other. Inhaling a deep breath, he braced himself for something. As if he were powerless and his body was set infront of a bolt of lightning, his body tightened until it was taut and motionless. Adam, his Herald brother had just been killed. What he could've been killed by was the puzzle. The man was a Herald...a God. Gods couldn't die....could they?

Che took this moment and clutched it just as Kate clutched his shirt when Timothy extracted the projectiles from her body. Holding her tightly again, Che lifted his free foot in kick that saw his heel aiming to the sky. The kick, which was aimed for the Herald's chin, missed eliciting a counter attack from the now furious Herald. Tim returned by leaning away, then forward with a punch. Che evaded by ducking and rotating his back to the man. He shot up, bringing the top of his head to Tim's chin in a painful uppercut for both parties, then pushed his hip backwards into Herald. The soft-style of fighting caused the white haired demon to fall over giving Che the time he needed to take flight. He arose straight for more than a hundred feet, then turned abruptly. Timothy would surely follow...

Keeping his eyes as peeled as the frigid head winds would allow, Che began to pant somewhat heavily and his arms began to tremble slightly in deep thought. This was not a moment that he wanted to be a part of nor was this a lifestyle he wanted to drag Kate into. Running from Heralds and using others to fight them back while he escaped....The Mastering Owl knew his strength and without a doubt, the elder Presidiomni was powerful. Even he knew that the Heralds were no joke though. "Kate." Che spoke softly through the chilling, howling night air. His lips parted to speak, but each time, something caught his voice and utterly shattered what he had to say. It wasn't until the skies above started crackling angrily did he finally have the nerve to speak. "Kate, I love you....with every part of me and every waving strand of my massive, spherical, Italian afro I love you, But this...I--I promise you that when this is over....I will leave your life forever." admitted the fearful Owl. "You didn't need to be brought into this...this war. You didn't need to be placed against these elemental bastards. When this is over, I'm going to take you somewhere safe and never again will I cross your path. You were better off before I came and you'll be better off when I'm gone..." No tears were shed over any of the words he said as he was serious for once. Even now, if he could place her down without Timothy having to find her, he would. She didn't deserve this and now Che intended to rectify the mistake of stringing her into this...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:33 pm
Kate slowly turned her head to gaze at Tim. "Yes, Timothy... You are a pathetic little person... You use... low tactics to get... what you want... thinking you will be satisfied... when you get what you desire... when in reality... nothing will ever... make you happy..." Kate retorted through her physical exhaustion after having both bullets removed from her in such a painful manner. She couldn't help but to smile, a weak attempt at a chuckle which sounded more like cough accompanying it, at Tim's attempt to bring her past into this. No matter what the demonic Herald did or said could possibly change her mind about how she felt about herself and how she felt towards Che. Sure, she still felt she had led a miserable life, with a miserable family situation, but all of that meant nothing to her now.

After that, Kate leaned her head back against Che's right shoulder. Her breathing was once again raspy and ragged because of the amount of speaking she had just done after pretty much being electrocuted by the Spectral Owl. She did hear Timothy's demand to have Victoria brought to him in exchange for Che's freedom from his life on the run. However, she could not bring her opinion into that as for one she was out of breath, and for two, something happened. Even though Kate was physically weak and dying, she did feel the enormous change in the spiritual realm. A Herald had died, and she knew it. From both Tim's sudden pause in mid-sentence and her connection to the Eternity Realm. If she lived through this, she would have the chance to used Adam's spirit in battle.

But that was minor given that Che took this chance to put an escape plan into action. During which, time passed by in a blur. One moment Che was fighting Tim and the next he was once again on the move away from the Herald. As they ran, Kate could feel Che's arms starting to shake as he held onto her tightly. She briefly wondered why: was it the cold wind as they moved or was it something else entirely? It was then that Che finally spoke up, appearing to have some trouble saying what he was about to say next. A tiny barely noticeable smile was on her lips at his answer to her previous question before the Spectral Owl so rudely interrupted them. It was typical Che-ish answer with the humor attached to it.

However, it faded as Che continued his tone sounding afraid for once. Closing her eyes, Kate fought back the tears she could feel welling up. She couldn't cry now, not now. If Che saw her cry, nothing good would come out it.

"How cruel you are, Pres..Presidiomini..." Kate started to say, "Have you not noticed... how painful... this life can be to one such as I? ... I have no family... No home to go back to... No one in Russia... or on this world... who cares.

"And you... the one person who does love me because I am here... plans to leave me behind... is abandoning me. At this point... this one... is better off dead rather than to be ... alone and mocked... for all of Eternity..."
The Eternity Owl had somehow managed to take her left hand and weakly punch once at Che's chest with it as she spoke. Kate paused as her breath caught in her throat from so much talking in her condition and the forcibly held back tears. She much rather would be dead than to be separated from Che now.

"So... you... might as well leave me here... for Timothy AvChoque to find. Abandonment... it is the same as death to me... yet much worse. I cannot... will not... do not want to... return to... my former life. Please, Che..." By the end of this excruciatingly painful speech, Kate was out of breath. But worse than that was the fact that by shutting her eyes tightly, Kate could not help the one or two tears that had started to fall.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 pm
(Soliel - Claire)

After watching Che leave with another they went their separate ways, but after taking a few minutes Claire made the choice to follow Che to apologize for her rude behavior. Following the path she started off running in a pace and then in a faster pace which she started off towards his direction. She started to feel a sudden impact from somewhere as she looked around to where the feeling is located? Something is bit out of place. As Claire thought, beginning to move she started to see something and noticed the buildings falling apart. "********!" As she rushed in. Expanding her Free space she created a dome, but thinking she tighten the dome to her size and began to leap into the air, targeting the falling blocks she used this as a test of evasion and began to move in, stepping on each block that came into her view of sight. Leaping to the next and side stepping to another, it was like an obstacle like back in the old day's during that training facility.

(UNS - Diana)

While rushing to a place to hide, she found a steady rubble of a hill that was once a building that stood strong. She began to find a hiding spot and began to peek out slightly to watch the battle between Thomas an a lady with vines? "Beat her up" as she held her journal she opened it up to log the damages of the two, she didn't know the other person but she noticed Thomas's name being suddenly written in black. Damages were at low rate, meaning, that he wasn't badly hurt enough for her to heal him from afar. But to make sure she was on stand by to place her finger on the statistics of the injuries that would be inflicted. But with her stomach beginning to rumble, she started to feel like she was going to die from not eating. Figuring she looked through her shirt pockets and found a nutty bar that she usually places it in. I guess this will do. Taking the wrapping she ripped the top and started to remove the package while taking a small bite to last the meal. Keeping an eye on Thomas she kept focused on the battle between the two.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:03 pm
Bailey removed her hand from a UNS member's chest. They were being overrun now. Why those who supposedly worked for Lucien were attacking them, the Diclonious Owl didn't know. She assumed that they had been betrayed somehow. Yet the destructive young woman had no time to contemplate this for at that moment, she found herself being lifted in the air by some unknown force. Some buildings began to crumble and fall around her, other buildings were ripped from their foundations and lifted hundreds of feet into the air before they dropped back down onto what lay below crushing cars, smaller buildings, and even the citizens who could not escape in time. What was happening? As she hovered a few hundred feet above the ground, she scanned the area, but her sight was very much limited. However, from what she could see, everyone else looked just as surprised as she.

The fearful young Owl extended her vectors towards the ground in order to attempt to brace herself, but even they could not fight against the sheer force of the gravity and were lifted with her. Bailey cursed and looked around. There was a building near her, that had just begun crumbling. If she could get to it fast enough....Bailey extended her vectors and latched onto the falling building just as it began to crumble. She wrapped her vectors around it. As she reached a more horizontal position, she released herself once she was closer to the ground and extend her vectors downwards once again, piercing the ground with them and slowly brought herself down until she felt her feet touch the the broken concrete of the street again.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:54 am
Che kept Fenn's vision active to make sure that Timothy, the relentless Herald, wasn't tailing him. He was, but he was pursuing them rather slowly. The Mastering Owl couldn't fly at the speed or altitude he wished due Kate, but this wasn't something he could blame on her. He even cursed himself for assuming that because of her, he had to remain low and slow. As long as Timothy remained at bay, Che was pretty sure that evading any bolts of lightning he may have decided to drop would be extremely easy.

Thinking about the weather and the supernatural being tailing him wasn't the most of his worries right now. It was Kate and her reaction to his decision. When she began to speak, Che sighed in slight annoyance. He didn't want Kate to speak as it would only expend vital energy that she needed to conserve. The loud rumbling of thunder trembled the earth beneath the sky, but Che, his attention unwavering from Kate, continued to listen.

For once, her displeasure with him deciding not to stay was voiced, but Che wasn't surprised. He had only hoped that her disclosure would've came at a more opportune moment and would've been drawn out by less painful circumstances. When her knuckles met his chest in a weak thump, The Mastering Owl closed his eyes and exhaled a heavy, heavy sigh. "I don't want you to be alone Kate. When I first saw you, I knew that to make you smile...to make you care about life, you'd have to have a friend or at least someone you could trust. I asked you to follow me and this is where it lead. Failed mission after failed mission. Near death after near death. We've brought you happiness, but I want you leave alive with it." Silence followed, then Kate responded. Che's eyes widened when Kate suggested just dropping her for Timothy to find. He looked down at Kate with an expression that begged for an explanation that soon changed to a saddened scowl. His thoughts were becoming less and less focused as he tried balance the two issues. Only when a tear fell upon the tip of his finger His light purple eyes shut and once again, the Italian entered another stage of deep thought.

Again, he brought Kate closer to him. His lips were only a breath away from the Russian woman's ear. Just from being this close to her, he could still feel a chill emanating from her, but it was getting better. Probably because she'd exerted energy to talk. He didn't want to say what Timothy did actually helped, so he held off on it. Now was the moment of proposition. Into Kate's ear, Che whispered, "I'm going to restate my promise okay? If you truly believe that around us...around me...you are do not feel lonely, then I will not leave. If you still believe that I can protect you from any and all harm, then I won't leave. Tell me you still believe in me despite all that has occured...tell me you're happy with all of this..." In this moment of clarity, the Mastering Owl who was now prepared to hand himself over to Kate, had managed to let Timothy slip from his view. The Herald wasn't too far behind and just above the two, he was forming a large surge of lightning that would rip them to pieces just as he had done to the UNS building.

~~~

Thomas took notice of the jungle like area that was lifted up around him. The Owl of Death simply shrugged. The vines were too thick for him to burn away with his Negation, but why bother doing that anyway? What man wouldn't want to be trapped in a room with a voluptuous, green-skinned woman who could manipulate the Earth? He hadn't plan on getting further than the jungle's edge anyway. She still had something he wanted and he wasn't leaving until he got it.

Thomas's body once again slinked through the rain of rocks and the web of vines that were created to ensnare him. Trying to catch liquid in a net eh? Tsk, tsk....you'll need to think harder than that girly girl... Thomas lifted his arm to block the sword, but found himself unable to in the way he'd liked. As his arm was liquid towards the outside and a more solid build toward the center, it was stuck there, burning with both his poison and her's. Seizing the moment, he reached out his arm and grabbed for her wrist. If he could latch onto her, he'd leave a nice burn that would worsen over time. Aside from that, he'd simply turn her around and place her in a hold that most would find uneasy to release themselves from.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:07 am
((UNS - Will))

~Hmph. Rou, don't over do it, kid.~ Will simply replied to the Life Owl when Roulin simply told Will to leave first. The Satan Owl rose again into the air and he licked the blood off from his fingers from the killing he had just involved himself in on a whim. His eyes narrowed as he sensed and saw Tim and Che. Oh, no you don't "Deimos," the blonde devil uttered. "Slaughter them," he ordered coldly in a tone that would (-we hope-) shut Deimos up and set him on the task. "It will rain blood today..." He glanced at Sebastian, Arae, and Keres and ignored the crumbling buildings that were caused by Cecilia's new powers. That was not important right now.

Without another word, Satan shot toward Tim, Che, and Kate, moving at lightning speed as his Architect Seal flashed and black armor lightly began to cover his skin. Will wasn't fully releasing his form, but he was annoyed enough that he wasn't just going to go without some sort of form. In any case, Che would know his sensei was coming...and that his mood was darker than a night sky, though it was still not quite to the level of Will being pissed....If that was the case, his mood would be darker than the Abyss, and hell would have come to visit.

Within a blink of an eye and totally disregarding and not caring about the lightning Tim was creating , Will tackled/crashed into Tim and slammed him into the ground. Maybe Will had interrupted Tim's lightning creation so it didn't matter. Anyhow, Will had enveloped himself in black lightning and had hit Tim in that state. The devil remained on top of Tim as he placed a hold on the Lightning Herald's neck. "Not enough, Timothy Av Choque ? Heh." William DeScythe leered; his eyes burnt a fierce red and seemed to stare through Tim's soul. "You got damn lucky with Noel, and now you're going after my dear student. Oh, my...you just want to kill us all, hmm? Well, you messed up, and there's some other mutual problem we need to take care of first....do you understand?" Will moved his head closer to Tim's. "Get it straight or f**k off before I send you and everything to hell."

~Cheani, get the f*** out of here, you lazy a**...before I fry that a** of yours for Tim!~

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:07 am
"I won't... be alive with... happiness if the one person... you say I can trust... abandons me." Kate interjected into Che's pause, her voice sounding soft, strained and in pain, both emotionally and physically. After saying that, Kate had to stop talking in order to catch her breath after speaking so much. Her forcibly held back tears were messing with her speech patterns and breathing. "H-How can one be happy... if she is alone...?" At this point, Kate was starting to refer to herself in third person because that blood loss was beginning to affect her thought process again. She was fighting a battle with her body to stay conscious now. And she was going to force herself to stay awake even if she did die soon after receiving assurance from Che that he really wasn't going to leave her behind. All that mattered to her now was her conversation with Che, so Kate had unknowingly blocked out everything else that was going on with the environment: the gravity changes and Timothy chasing after them.

"Are my actions not enough... to prove that... I am not lonely... when you are around...? You really are a dense idiot... Che Presidiomini..." Kate replied, "Of course this one believes... that you can still protect me... as you have done several times... since we have met... You are doing so right now... I do indeed... believe in you despite everything..." Here, Kate had to pause again to catch her breath before continuing, "She would not... have traveled with you this far... had she not believed that... you are a man of your word... Just being around you... someone who cares... is enough to satisfy the need to be happy..." Even though she had drifted in and out of addressing herself in third person while speaking, Kate really did mean what she said. She just wasn't thinking clearly enough at the time to care about the syntax of her phrasing. It was just that the blow Che had given her by saying he was going to leave her after the whole war was over combined with the blood loss had forced her mind into exhausted overdrive for lack of a better phrase.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:23 pm
Sabrina yelled in pain as her wrist began to burn. Pushing off of Thomas with a kick she landed back on her feet. More flowers began to bud as their petals began to shoot foward towards Thomas, in a razor like manner. Teleporting amongst the petals she began to swing her sword in a matter to hit Thomas once more. Two large vines began to rush Thomas to try and pierce him from both of sides. The burn began to affect Sabrina as she began to notice the discoloration.

Vines began to reshape themselves as light was allowed into the area. As the light began to flood the place, Sabrina began to take in the energy as it slowly began to heal her wrist though it would take time. A new set of plants budded as a corrosive gas was released. Sabrina stomped on the ground to quake the ground Thomas was standing on, attempting to knock him off his balance, teleporting soon after to release a fatal kick towards his back. If Sabrina was able to accomplish this then this would set up her next attack perfectly, well even if it didn't, it bought time and that's what she needed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:32 pm
Nikolai sighed at Anya's statement of what they should do next. "You can just lay there, and you will. You're in no condition to be fighting now, you can barely stand. If you get into a fight, you'll be killed before I can switch songs." Nik looked Anya in the eyes, returning her stern look and letting her know he was dead serious; he couldn't lose her now. He knew she wouldn't like it, but he wasn't about to let her kill herself, no matter how stubborn and persistent she was. Nik sighed and said, "If we can find someone to heal you, then you can fight, I'm not letting you fight Raven or her lackeys with a hole in your side." Nik continued sitting beside Anya, thinking things over in his head. After some thought and figuring that he'd never hear the end of it if he didn't, Nik sighed and said, "Alright, here's what I'm gonna do. I'll keep you in here where it's safe, and I'll see if I can't find someone to heal you." Nik stood up and moved his shadow through the city, he found a particularly interesting shadow he could occupy. It was a woman who was apparently watching a fight from a distance, looking in her notebook. Nik didn't want to scare her, but it was slightly inevitable given how engrossed she was in the fight in front of her. He floated up out of his shadow and crouched behind the girl, looking at the notebook she had in her hand, which was actively recording the injuries of many people. Nik frowned and noticed Anya's name on the page, in red, and it listed her wounds, internal bleeding, and a few other things. Nik tapped the girl on the shoulder, "Hey, kid. What's with the book?" He noticed her finger along one of the names, and the injuries were disappearing as she touched them. Putting two and two together, he asked, "If you can heal, can you help me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm
(UNS - Diana)

Watching over the rubble she kept her finger on Thomas, taking away any damage he would be inflicted. By the time she felt a pat on her back and turned to notice a man asking about her book and asking if she could heal someone for him. Looking at him she noticed no injury. "You don't seem to be damaged? Um but sure I can." slowly as she looked at the book she could see a name appear it said Nickolai. "What do you need. Is someone badly injured?" Looking around to see if their was anyone near her. Just him and her were the only ones in this area. But while hearing the battles going on the names begin to appear and more injuries began to show. "This is bad."  

Azorius Beat

Dangerous Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Informer 100
  • Member 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:41 pm
Timothy had Che and his little Owl friend Kate locked in his sights. Their altitude was perfect for the attack the Herald had prepared just for them. Even with the power put into the technique, it wouldn't kill him, but surely, it would kill Kate. And what would Che do in retaliation? What could he do? The dark tuft of hair was just another Owl with a deck of cards that expanded his abilities. Nothing more and nothing less. A smirk stretched the pale features of the Electromagnetic Heralds when his hands lifted in preparation. Only moments before his strike was carried out, Will, the Satan Owl and mentor of Che came down upon him, tackling him into the road below. The electricity stored up was dispersed throughout the sky in serpentine figures and shined with great luminosity before vanishing, leaving only light blue sparks behind.

Now in the ground thanks to the efforts of William DeScythe, Timothy was squirming and fighting to get free. Angered, Timothy only heard bits of what Will said to him....not that he was trying to listen anyway. "Mutual? You've been my problem...never have we shared a burden." Timothy's right hand found it's grip on the Satan Owl's wrist and tightly, he clenched it. His arm and body began to shine lustrously in a bright blue light. After pulling Will's hand from his neck, he looked into his eyes with eyes filled with electric rage and said, "Noel's dead and soon, both you and Thomas will be." The Herald brought his leg up and forced out a kick aimed at Will's lower chest. If Timothy was to fight, then he'd need Will off of him and out of the way first.

~~~

Even as the sky crackled fervently with the livid lightning Timothy had instilled within it, Che kept his eyes locked within the half-stare of Kate's. His immediate reply to the dying woman's words of pure affection first brought a smile to Che's pale, somewhat shivering features. Her words, which permeated his frigid exterior and sat juxtaposed to his heart and mind, empowered him and encouraged him. The Italian's mind was clouded with doubt now that the odds were stacked against him, the Russian whom he now carried so tenderly in his arms, his two sons and everyone else important to him. In the far reaches of the elder Owl's voice filled mind, he knew it was a bit conceited to ask Kate to tell him that she believe in him and that she trusted him. His lack of faith in himself and this cause though was what brought him to inquire.

"She has saved my life, the life of my friends and the life of my son...me being around is the least I can do for her...." Che couldn't help but place a light kiss atop the forehead of the injured woman after she went through her thoughts while giving a third person account. The perspective she chose to use was more than enough to help Che understand what she meant...regardless of how her feelings were delivered, the bushy haired Owl understood her completely. "He won't be leaving her anytime soon. Just as long as she keeps a smile on her face and hope in the depths of her dark little heart, then we'll live through this fight. We will win against this thing." His mind was settled and for good measure he placed another peck against Kate's forehead before bringing her closer once more.

The electricity above Che seemed to break and disperse in all directions throughout the grey clouds above. The timing of Will's interference with Timothy's charged shot was impeccable. Che didn't want to assume Will was coming, but since he did, he took the time to fly lower and speed up. He needed to find Roulin and fast...if there was anyone that had knowledge of healing, it was that kid. The battle was only a few miles away now and Che was covering at least forty meters per second. In no time, Kate would be healed and they'd be out of here...

~~~

Thomas wasn't used to the Earth Herald's usage of her abilities, but before this was over, he'd learn something from it. After all, if Sabrina continued to fight him as she was, she'd be crushed faster than a lizard beneath a truck's tire. He evaded the sword with a simple ducking maneuver and awaited her next attack. Two vines rushed him from both sides and they would've pierced him hadn't they been caught by the Owl of Death. Unable to move for a moment, Thomas watched as Sabrina healed herself using photosynthesis. Clever of her, but even the Texan knew it was a basic ability of someone like her. The earthquake she made brought him to a kneel. His Negation broke away the vines finally and killed them down to the root. Looking up, he found her next attack...more plants with more gas. Unlike the others, these would at least burn his Negation, but that was about all it would do. When she appeared behind him and kicked, he simply stood there and took the kick. His exterior was comprised entirely of Negation so physical attacks such as that would only get her hurt. As a Herald though, he knew his natural defense wouldn't kill her as quickly as he'd liked it to, but it was fine. Damage over time was his thing and if she continued to fight him with her hands, then that's all she'd be taking.

~~~

Even as the gravity bared down on the area, Moli still found his way to Cecilia's side. Barely, he could stand, but he did with bent knees. Nearing the downed Celestial Owl, he dropped to his knees which were then buried into the ground by her side. Roulin wasn't around to quell her or save her, so he simply assumed the role like a good friend. With muscles tearing under his own weight, he yelled over the gravitational forces breaking objects in the area, "Cecilia!!! Listen! I don't know what's going on, but you need to calm down alright?! You're going to move the Earth from it's axis if you keep this up! Focus!! Concentrate!!"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:53 pm
((UNS - Will))

Will ignored the dispersed electricity. His focus was now on Timothy. He didn't say anything even as Tim took his electricity form and began to shine. The sudden light made Will unable to see for a brief moment, but his ears and other senses were more than enough to cover for it. He slapped Tim across the face with the other hand since Tim had a grip on the hand that had grabbed at Tim's neck. "And it won't change anything even if you succeed, Timmy." He barely grunted as he was kicked backwards/upward by the Herald. Yet the Satan Owl smirked even though he knew Tim could move a bit better now that he had kicked Will off. The Herald would have enough time to get up before Will lunged again and aimed an lightning charged uppercut to Tim's chin. But when it came to speed, since Tim and Will were both lightning users, they would probably be about equal.

As long as Che got away, the Satan Owl would be partially placated, but he was annoyed that Tim had the audacity to take Noel and then try to take Che... Buy a little time.. I would really like to pummel this baka. F***ing Tim, you... don't understand... It's gotten so complicated no one looks at the full picture anymore..... In reality, Will was pass the point of placation. It wouldn't be possible anymore.

((Small edit))

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 pm
A familiar voice touched Cecilia's ears. Turning her head with great difficulty and pain, she found herself looking up at Roulin's older brother with blurred vision. She coughed once...twice...blood splurting from her mouth, which caused her to gasp for air and prevented her from speaking clearly. The dying Cosmic Owl was very much aware of what was happening around her, but how could she stop it? She had done nothing to cause it. Closing her eyes, she began to will for the destruction to stop, but instead of slowing down even the least bit, it began to speed up creating more force. In broken tones, she spoke. "C-Can't....Help....me...." The blue female's eyes widened as her body tensed up and began to jolt and convulse violently, a sign that she was going into shock from the blood loss and the dangerous change in her heart rate. Her violent convulsions caused more of the crimson liquid that flowed through her veins to pour through her wounds. The most blood came from the wound in her lower torso and lower back and the large gouge in her arm. Was this really how she would die? Cold, in the middle of nowhere, and in pain? Through her convulsions, she formed words, which only caused her to choke on her own blood even more. "P-Please....tell....Rou....I-I'm s-sorry...." she gasped. She struggled to remain awake for she knew that if she closed her eyes, even for a second, she would not be able to open them again.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games